• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

So the special event is now over

We've got a short stage show esque thing with Dark Lugiel summoning Zero Darkness and Reibatos w/ Giga Battle Nizer summoning Kamisori Demaaga. Hope these are matchups and stuff that will be added into UGF3. And yeah Diavolo and Regulos are definitely gonna be rivals from the looks of it. And hey Leugocyte is back. Though as always the scaling in stage shows are weird. Regulos matched Diavolo and defeated Tartarus in the stage show.

But sadly it doesn't seem like we have a new trailer for UGF3. Damn it.

I find it hilarious how earlier on, during GUTS-SELECT's segment, Zero basically NTRd Akito and Kengo, and he didn't even appear in the livestream.

Regulos sounded younger than I'd expected him to be. I thought he was gonna have a Joneus or Zero type as a way of showing his own potential long-lived experiences and such. Though it's not bad, hearing him that first time was pretty rad. I'm betting it'd probably be something like Ribut vs Diavolo in that Regulos held off Tartarus via sheer skill, which would explain why he in particular was locked up.

And yeah, no TDC trailer or new reveals. But that's fine for me, since Episode Z is coming pretty soon.

Oh yeah that did happen lol. Zero is pretty much that famous celebrity of the Ultra Series. If I remember correctly one of the XIO member was also like hey X can you move out so I can take a picture with Zero in one of the episodes.

Yeah Regulos did sound kind of young. Guess we’ll see.

I hope there’s a UGF3 trailer after Episode Z cause seriously they’ve been blueballing us hard. Outside of the UGF3 prologue we haven’t really had any news for UGF3.

One of the scientists, Rui, yeah.

I forgot, but did TAC also have a second trailer? I'm comparing, but I guess it's not entirely fair since that had a 3 month interval as opposed to TDC's nearly 1 year. So I'm hoping for something new too now, I suppose.

Oh, right right, the second one was where ES Tregear was introduced. So huh, yeah, a second trailer wouldn't hurt. Maybe like you said, after Episode Z. Though I wonder what else they can show without delving too much since this time it's supposedly 10 minutes shorter overall.

Yep. I just want to see some more monsters appear and perhaps another clip of universes being destroyed by a golden light. Cause man I’m really hoping for a 2-C feat from the top tiers.

2-C really feels like a super interesting notion. But if that could potentially happen, I'd be happy to see even more of the established characters and forms' haxxes that could support them when they do get up there.

Honestly I kind of expect anybody that is 2-C and up to have time manipulation of some kind. Cause like time manipulation seems to be a pretty big deal based on what we know from the UFZ novel. Tartarus has been hyped up a lot and it’s implied in the UFZ novel that Zero might’ve unlocked Shining specifically to counter Tartarus whose main shtick is his space-time powers. So I’m expecting the future top tiers to have something similar if they reach 2-C.

Yeah, anybody within tier 2 should definitely get something that lets them control universal aspects, it's only natural. And again yeah, Shining has to be important if it got a brand new presentation through the novel.

Imagine if in the future we get a villain that has conceptual manipulation that is combat applicable on a universal to multiversal scale

Seriously, Greeza, Bullton, or even Grimdo could have easily qualify if their abilities are explored a bit more. And they all would easily get Type 2s.

Oh yeah, I think Bullton should also have Information Manipulation Type 2 considering he's the basis of logic and information of Z's universe.

For real like wasn’t Grimdo the embodiment of chaos from the beginning of the universe or something?

Oh yeah seems like it.

That's what Blue Shadow paints him as. Him being an aspect that encompasses everything before creation sure sounds OP if they had dedicated NGC to explaining what he is.

Alsk forgot to mention, since it's apparently also a power, X should get Platform Creation as per episode 8.

At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, yes. About 50,000x baseline for Tiga due to being comparable to Trigger and putting up a good fight against Kyrie who could have defeated the (admittedly weakened) former. Don't remember where scaling for ORIGIN SAGA is, however.

For Regulos being younger than we thought, maybe he's from the past? If my theory is right then D-60 are pretty much gone in the present time while Regulos being captured right before the destruction of D-60
And both Regulos and Diavolo having a same fighting technique so that rising an question

That'd mean Narak has some kind of stasis effect, which makes Tartarus' plan all the more foolproof actually, since Yullian would quite literally be trapped there for an eternity and he can use her as bargaining chip how many times he needs until he gets a Land of Light.

On the contrary, it'd be an absolute disaster if someone like a fully mastered Shining Zero gets trapped as he'll have to face someone in their true full peak.

I've also made myself really angry, because for Narak to have a stasis effect, Tartarus should logically have control of its space-time, meaning inside the realm, he can freely stop, accelerate and decelerate time and space however he pleases.

Man it would be fun to see Tartarus pull off all kinds of space-time shenanigans in Narak when the Yullian rescue team arrives.

Hey question

How does Juda specter distorting the universe to the point that the universe will be destroy prove he have universal attack potent durability

Because i'm in a debate which the other said Juda specter durability is not on that level

@Kamenriderblaze
I believe you would get your answers here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ultra-series-tiering-revision.110852/
(1:http://tiebapic.baidu.com/forum/w=5.../b0ca2f2eb9389b5023d3a9009235e5dde7116e4b.jpg)
(TL1:J uda (60 meters tall, 32,000 tons), the Space Emperor who possesses the Grand King, is the greatest demon in the universe, born from the distortion of the universe.)
(TL2:His true form is said to be the weight of the universe itself, an immortal being with no physical form.)
(TL3: 50,000 years ago, when he attempted to destroy the universe by distorting the whole universe, Father of Ultra corrected the distortion of the universe and he was once defeated, but he has been resurrected many years later. In the recent battle, he and the Grand King, who had been sharing his power with him, disappeared, but there is a possibility that they will be resurrected again.)

So going by these statements, Juda is the distortions themselves, and so wherever it reaches and affects scales to his AP. In the case that Father of Ultra has stated, it would be the entire universe. And this is just the original Juda.

Juda Specter has several statements in Ultra Fight Victory. I'll send pictures once I have time, but for now I'm about to hit the hay.

@WanderingGecko
And you here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ultimate-force-zero-side-story-revisions.129025/
(1:http://tiebapic.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/c9f50783d158ccbf158285520ed8bc3eb135414c.jpg)
(2:https://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/f52968d2572c11dfe9c323516c2762d0f603c2a0.jpg)
(3:https://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/250bd9176d224f4a718bef6106f790529922d1a0.jpg)

@Peter1129
I know right? Just him casually trolling everyone else by reenacting Bullton basically. Until Zero shows up of course, and thanks to Ultimate Aegis, he just kinda spatially floats around without having to physically move.

@Kamenriderblaze
I believe you would get your answers here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ultra-series-tiering-revision.110852/
(1:http://tiebapic.baidu.com/forum/w=580/sign=62e567b7ba6eddc426e7b4f309dbb6a2/b0ca2f2eb9389b5023d3a9009235e5dde7116e4b.jpg)
(TL1:J uda (60 meters tall, 32,000 tons), the Space Emperor who possesses the Grand King, is the greatest demon in the universe, born from the distortion of the universe.)
(TL2:His true form is said to be the weight of the universe itself, an immortal being with no physical form.)
(TL3: 50,000 years ago, when he attempted to destroy the universe by distorting the whole universe, Father of Ultra corrected the distortion of the universe and he was once defeated, but he has been resurrected many years later. In the recent battle, he and the Grand King, who had been sharing his power with him, disappeared, but there is a possibility that they will be resurrected again.)

So going by these statements, Juda is the distortions themselves, and so wherever it reaches and affects scales to his AP. In the case that Father of Ultra has stated, it would be the entire universe. And this is just the original Juda.

Juda Specter has several statements in Ultra Fight Victory. I'll send pictures once I have time, but for now I'm about to hit the hay.

@WanderingGecko
And you here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ultimate-force-zero-side-story-revisions.129025/
(1:http://tiebapic.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/c9f50783d158ccbf158285520ed8bc3eb135414c.jpg)
(2:https://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/f52968d2572c11dfe9c323516c2762d0f603c2a0.jpg)
(3:https://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/250bd9176d224f4a718bef6106f790529922d1a0.jpg)

@Peter1129
I know right? Just him casually trolling everyone else by reenacting Bullton basically. Until Zero shows up of course, and thanks to Ultimate Aegis, he just kinda spatially floats around without having to physically move.
thank you very much cutlery and would you happen to know what website is best for translating scans like these?

@Mr.Cutlery Yeah I would love to see Tartarus just trolling the rescue squad with his powers. Like I just love to see characters being trolled by space-time abilities. Like it’s just fun to see timey wimey stuff happen.

Also I think somebody also posted some more infinite universe statements in one of the previous pages.

And about Juda. I honestly don’t understand why people would say his powers don’t scale to his AP or durability. Like he literally gives Grand King his power so he can clearly use it physically.

@WanderingGecko
From experience, none. You just have to be supplied with at least a good basic understanding of Japanese to guide you along with whatever machine translation you're inevitably gonna be using.

Oh yeah, space-time is one of the most basic strong hax, but they're also easily the most fun in application.

@WanderingGecko
From experience, none. You just have to be supplied with at least a good basic understanding of Japanese to guide you along with whatever machine translation you're inevitably gonna be using.

Oh yeah, space-time is one of the most basic strong hax, but they're also easily the most fun in application.
so basically you just need to have basic knowledge of japanese, thanks

Okay so I was looking at the Ultraman Connection stuff on the ultraman wiki and I just found this.
In the UCL Universe storyline, the appearance of Absolute Diavolo had called the Unidentified Capture League into action. A pilot was given a mission to try and track the Absolutian through either of two wormholes, with one leading to the World of Neo Frontier Space and the other to the World of Ultraman Gaia. On his way toward them, the two began converging and he was sent uncontrollably into the now fused wormholes. Within it, the pilot was rescued and assisted by Ultraman Regulos, who was immediately after captured by the Absolutians and held within Narak.
This was apparently the animated short thing from the Dyna & Gaia ultraman connection which I missed last time. So apparently the animated shorts that we have seen in the various ultraman connection lives are part of a UCL storyline that might be canon and explaining how Regulos was captured by the Absolutians. Which means this universe erasing animated short from the SHFiguart ultraman connection live might actually be something that has already happened. So the 2-C feat might actually be a legitimate feat from one of the Absolutians and not just a random animated short of whats to come.

Last edited:
@Kamenriderblaze
Ah, who cares. These are the same people who put composite Godzilla, who going by this wiki should still have the 2-B key even if it's deleted. Also thr same ones who pit Composite Ultraman against the more regular versions of Goku and thinks the latter wins. Pull out and ignore the discussion, it's not worth it when these people have a more inconsistent catalogue of things.

@Peter1129
So it wasn't the erasure of two universes, but a convergence? Still impressive, but who did it? If it's Diavolo, that's gonna make for some massive buffs. Oh wait, it's the wormholes that converged... I'm gonna keep reading it.

The convergence thing might be talking about another feat altogether from the Dyna & Gaia Ultraman Connection Live which I missed. The universe erasing was something we can clearly see happening in the SHFiguart Ultraman Connection Live. Like we see two universes in the background disappearing after flashing gold and then two more universes in the front disappearing from a golden light after that. So this might be our first ever on screen 2-C feat. Now we just need to know who did it. Though considering how Tartarus is the only one that is capable of making golden portals I'm inclined to believe that it was Tartarus that did it. Or maybe its another Absolutian we haven't seen.

And yeah I honestly wouldn't bother debating on subreddits like whowouldwin or sites like comicvine. The people there mostly debate using their own headcanon if they have no knowledge on the other character.

Ohhh, damn. Yeah I forgot there was that livestream. Yeah, right now all clues points to Tartarus, unless the others can actually do something similar because we still haven't seen much of Diavolo and yet he seems to be the more overarching antagonist of the Live's animated segments, and I doubt Trigger showed everything he has. Unless the portal he used can also be used to absorb entire universes but idk man.

Diavolo's power might just be the Absolute Heart just like how Narak seems to be Tartarus' personal power. But yeah there is a possibility that Diavolo was the one that performed it. But man that would kind of destroy the scaling since Diavolo was matched by Ribut and Glitter Trigger Eternity whom don't even scale that far into Low 2-C. Unless Diavolo was weakened a lot when they fought him in Ultraman Trigger. But yeah I still hope its Tartarus that performed it so only the top tiers and god tiers would scale to it. I'd rather not have the high tiers all skip Low 2-C and jump straight to 2-C in one era.

Oh right also Team Profiles are a thing now.
Anybody up for making a Ultra Brothers profile after we are done making individual Ultra Brother profiles?

Let's see if Tartarus saying as long as "you" have the Absolute Heart, only refers to Diavolo. Though I agree, Tartarus is the better choice for 2-C.

Damn, it almost seemed tailor-made for the Brothers. That's an easy yes from me, it'd be interesting. Plus, we already have a good picture choice we can use for the team pic.

Is the good picture choice you are referring to the same picture that the Ultraman wiki ultra brothers profile use or is it another one that you have in mind?

Oh. Uhhh... I was only thinking of TAC episode 6 since those are the most prominent members. Mistake on my end, though. Considering everything, that's probably a better picture.

Oh lol. Yeah everybody seems to forget that the Ultra Brothers have 11 members and not 6 members. It’s just that the Ultra 6 Brothers are much more prominent. But yeah where did this Ultra Brother image come from again? I’m gonna see if I can find a higher quality image of it.

I've not a clue where that one's from. It could be one of the episodes or a promotional material. I'll see if if I can find anything.

Alright thanks. Though we probably don’t have to worry about it anytime soon. It’s not like we’ll make the team profile now. It’s probably gonna take a while for us to pump out the individual profiles anyway.

Oh yeah, it'll take a while. I've only got up to episode 14 of Ace so far, gonna compile everything the wiki hasn't listed yet.

Back