• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Also wait a damn minute. We completely forgot about the fact that Greeza also has Resistance to Subjective Reality and Sealing as it eventually broke out of Geed's subjective reality ability sealing him between void and reality. So like do we need to bring this up on the thread real quick and hope Griffin replies or should I just implement it on the profile?

New Ultraman Trigger leaks

1. Monster similar to Gatanothor will appear
2. Final boss is a monster similar to King of Mons
3. There’s a mysterious character in the finale of Ultraman Trigger
4. Coming Spring there’s gonna be a Ultraman Trigger Special. New characters confirmed to be appearing
5. Coming Chronicle Series is confirmed to be Dyna related. But the title is still hidden
As for the leaks, i'm looking forward for the monster that similar with Gatanothor and King of Mons
The mysterious char.....New Gen Asuka or....Daigo? No matter who is the mysterious char, i'm sure it would break the fandom
Trigger special, would it be a movie-format?

Also wait a damn minute. We completely forgot about the fact that Greeza also has Resistance to Subjective Reality and Sealing as it eventually broke out of Geed's subjective reality ability sealing him between void and reality. So like do we need to bring this up on the thread real quick and hope Griffin replies or should I just implement it on the profile?
Ah crap... probably?

Alright I posted it on the thread. @Veloxt1r0kore Can you perhaps tell LordGriffin to check one last thing we missed?

The special could be like the Ginga Special with Dark Zagi which is just a normal episode with a higher budget so basically a short movie.

And anyways gonna go make the thread now as I doubt the subjective reality and sealing stuff will matter for this match.

Thanks

Oh looks like a good match due to their giant size and all. Their AP are also close enough to fight each other right?

So looking through the Toriko profiles they don't seem to have a calc for High 4-C. They seem to be High 4-C due to being stronger than Gourmet Creatures far larger than stars.

The closest to a proper value I found is the disciples of Acacia's being able to destroy the Toriko world which has GBE higher than a supernova explosion. So a lot seem to massively upscale from 10e44 joules. Man I think was somewhere 10e43?

Yeah Ace is quite versatile.

You are incorporeal? No problem Ace will materialize you.

You can travel to the future? No problem Ace will follow you to the future.

You can transmute stuff? No problem Ace will untransmute them.

Yeah Ace is quite versatile.

You are incorporeal? No problem Ace will materialize you.

You can travel to the future? No problem Ace will follow you to the future.

You can transmute stuff? No problem Ace will untransmute them.
You forgot one of his best trait

Your body is still in one piece? No problem Ace will mutilate you!

I think so. It's weird, but I'm actually pretty fixated on seeing whether the Ultras have Paralysis Inducement these days. I mean, it seems like a very useful power, and I doubt there's a lot of characters that have special physiology to counter.

Also on whether they also have ways to counter it. The likes of Seven, Zero and anyone who has TK seem clear off that hook.

I heard that even after gain a body after absorb the xlugger will be non exist after a while so does that mean greeza have ability to resist reality warping to some extent

That's a thing that I have seen quite a few people say in the Chinese fandom but even now I have still yet to find a statement regarding that. So it could've been something made up by the fans during the time when Greeza was all the hype. So Greeza probably doesn't have resistance to it but Zaigorg does as the Xlugger's ability couldn't affect Zaigorg due to it not connecting with Daichi's thoughts.

Yeah

The Zaigorg though was due to it was unable to understand daichi thought so less resistant to reality warping and more unable to understand emotion ( resistant to empathic manipulation or something like that)

Alright I believe I have finished adding all the updates from the third revision onto the profiles

Edit: LordGriffin also approved of the sealing and subjective reality resistance for Greeza. So now we are definitely done with the third and final CRT.

Edit2: Also huh there actually was a GRF Voice Drama episode it was just region locked before but now it isn’t. This episode explained how Ribut learned Remote Cutter thanks to Sora asking Filis (Taiga’s friend in the Land of Light from the Tri Squad Voice Drama) for data on past Ultras cutting techniques.

Last edited:
Alright, now the profiles actually have a bit more than what I simply eyeballed for during their creation. Haven't yet checked Zero and X, but that's on purpose.

I was able to catch a glimpse on the Discord yesterday but still weird that it has the subs but region locked because I'm sure it didn't pop up even here.

Yeah I realized that some abilities actually fit the description more so I changed them. Like X removing dark thunder energy actually fits the definition of type 2 purification which is getting rid of dark energy rather than power nullification. And for Greeza I added Information Analysis as one of the thing it resists since that's just a sub ability of Information Manipulation and the description said the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them is the exact thing we talked about on the thread that Greeza resists. And technically information analysis is also on the information manipulation page so its actually already accepted.

And I changed some things like Juda's quote as the original line in Japanese actually said tens of thousands of years not 10,000 years. Also I changed all the limited matter and time manipulation on the profile to Transmutation as that's the correct ability for turning targets into spark dolls.

Also I added a bunch of references for abilities that actually need them. I won't go and add references for some obvious ability like fire manipulation though.

I believe those were the only stuff I changed due to description of the abilities actually matching the description of what we originally wrote.

It was region locked at first but than it was opened up to all sometime today.

Last edited:
Everything looks fine, though the reason I put X, Ginga and Victory as resistant to Time Manip and Mind Manip is because they can still be turned into Spark Dolls but they don't get their mind and time sealed off.

Huh I see. Well you can add it back if I removed it. I don’t think I have touched Ginga and Victory’s profile as there nothing that needed to be updated though I’m not exactly sure about X.

I like that the current situation on Kengo is almost similar with Himeya or Ren from Nexus, or even Shirou from Fate

Also i expected more "Cosmo Beast Fist Style" techniques being used by Diavolo

As pointed out by others, he seemed more Ren in how he tosses out his own safety.

Same. I'm pretty sure the one he used is like his special technique so they could potentially run the risk of making it stale.

Crap, I forgot to suggest this before, but should we make a terminology section for the verse? It's more of a compression of the info we've already done like Inner Lights and Space, maybe on Minus Energy as well.

Edit: Just to get things started, here are some possible proposals on them:

*Inner Space: The metaphysical plane where the human host or form is typically shown to reside in when they are transformed into their respective Ultras. Beyond just Ultras, others who can transform into monsters also have this plane, showing that every creature in the verse effectively has an Inner Space where their inner consciousness resides in. The plane typically acts as a window to the inner workings of the Ultra such as the execution of certain techniques, but as established in the New Generation Era, it's also a way to show the depth at which the Ultras act under, that is down to a spiritual level. As such, affecting characters at this level qualifies as Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation.

*Inner Light: Inner Lights are the very essence of an Ultra's existence, coursing throughout their body and encompassing their mind and soul as well as being beyond that. Inner Lights appear to make up the fundamental basis of an Ultra's existence, as regardless of their origin they will always possess an Inner Light, signifying their status as an Ultra. Inner Lights also acts as an Ultra's immunological system, shown when Max concentrated all his light energies to prevent the spread of the Gudis Cells within his body.

*Minus Energy: Minus Energies are energies that stem from negative emotions inside of any living creatures, which can lead to creation of monsters that are made of this energy. These can also be induced and amplified through various means, which can trigger these emotions inside of the targets, such as hatred, anger, despair and fear. Minus Energy can be used to empower dark entities, with notable users

*Spark Dolls: A gimmick introduced during Ultraman Ginga's season. They are, at first, the result of Dark Lugiel turning a large number of Ultras, monsters, and aliens into action figure-like items. Side effects of being turned into Spark Dolls are the sealing of their consciousness, and their time stopped. Later Spark Dolls during Ultraman X's time only appear to have one of the effects, with the sealing of their consciousness absent.

Now that I think about it, doesn't turning someone into Spark Doll somewhat counts as Power Null somewhat? With only his consciousness still intact, Taro was able to use some of his powers. I'm not planning any changes, just thought it was worth asking.

Last edited:
Yeah if you can make one than go ahead. We definitely do need one with how much stuff there are in the series.

Edit: Also leaks for the episodes next month and the toy list are out. Gonna go see if there are some Chinese translations so I can make a quick translation into English.

Last edited:
Toy List Leak

Ultra Heroes Series
??? (Debuts in Trigger Final Episode) (So from the looks of it Trigger’s light and darkness fusion will probably be the equivalent of X’s Hybrid Armor a one time use strongest form)
Astra (Resale)
Andro Melos
Ultraman Regulos
Ultimate Shining Zero
Ultraman Dyna 25th Anniversary Set (Flash, Strong, Miracle)
Ultraman Agul SV
Ultraman Saga (Resale)
Yullian
Ultraman Chuck
Ultraman Scott
Ultra woman Beth
Ultraman Zearth
Ultraman Nice (Resale)
Ultraman Justice
-----------------
Ultra Monsters Series
MetsuOga (Gray Woola)
MetsuOrochi (Blue Maga-Orochi)
Baligaila (Blue Gorothunder)
Aboras
Banila
Karakuri Musashin (Probably made from a suit of an old monster)
DX??? (Similar to Gatanothor)
DX??? (Similar to King of Mons)
??? (Debuts in the Trigger Special in Spring)
Yanakargie
Etelgar
Space Sevenger (From the upgraded Sevenger after Ultraman Z ended)
Hanejiro
Garaon
Mountain Gulliver 5
Neo Darambia
Terranoid
Neo Gaigareid
??? (Debuts in Ultra Galaxy Fight)

Ultra Heroes Series
??? (Debuts in Trigger Final Episode) (So from the looks of it Trigger’s light and darkness fusion will probably be the equivalent of X’s Hybrid Armor a one time use strongest form)
Trigger Dark armor + Glitter Trigger Eternity Form?
Ultraman Agul SV
I guess that form will be canon, which mean Agul will be appearing again on UGF3
Ultraman Chuck
Ultraman Scott
Ultra woman Beth
That basically confirm that the U.S.A Ultra Squad will be appearing in UGF3, finally!
Ultra Monsters Series
MetsuOga (Gray Woola)
MetsuOrochi (Blue Maga-Orochi)
Baligaila (Blue Gorothunder)
So a Metsu variant? Also funny that only Gorothunder that doesn't have "Metsu" on his name
??? (Debuts in the Trigger Special in Spring)
Most likely the main antagonist of Trigger Special
Space Sevenger (From the upgraded Sevenger after Ultraman Z ended)
Let's go, our boi finally ascending to the ocean space!
Hanejiro
Garaon
Mountain Gulliver 5
Neo Darambia
Terranoid
Neo Gaigareid
This will be for the new Chronicle series, right?
??? (Debuts in Ultra Galaxy Fight)
For UGF4?

Huh, I guess that makes sense, about the true final form being a one-time thing.

It's probably Vulthoom and the likes that's similar to Gatanothor or King of Mons.

Also, if they're listing the new character for UGF as an unknown, there's a possibility it's not one of the Absolutians. Which begs the question, damn, who else could it be? Can't be another Ultra, can it?

If Agul SV is possibly coming, that means so is Gaia. Which means it's a time to rejoice for me, finally getting to see one of the OG swoletraman back on-screen. On that note, I know we got Future Mode, but I feel like Eclipse also needs to return. It actually feels like a better form, and it's definitely not because I liked how violent he got with it during debut.

Ultraman Trigger November Episode list

Episode 16 (Laugh at Death)

Screenwriter: Uetake Sumio
Director: Yasushi Ochi
A spherical object with a strange metallic sound appeared underground. There is a weak reaction in the seed-shaped sphere...

Episode 17 (Angry Feast)
Screeneriter: Uetake Sumio
Director: Yasushi Ochi
The Nursedessei, which fired Gargorgon Beam at the monster, was partially petrified, and all weapons became unusable

Episode 18 (Operation Smile No.1)
Screenwriter: Nemoto Toshizou
Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi
GUTS SELECT Asia made a new decision. Good news came from other members one after another. However, something is wrong

Episode 19 (Qualifications of a Savior)
Screenwriter: Nemoto Toshizou
Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi
An unknown Universe X was observed around the Nursedessei (words are blurred). A mysterious man appeared in front of the Yuna who went to investigate...

So wait unknown universe. Mysterious man. Savior talk. Could this unknown person be Kyrieloid?

Back