• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah I‘m gonna have to stop you right there.

The Showa Ultras are comparable to the New Generation Final Forms because they are currently treated as legendary figures that don’t really appear often. And almost everybody in the current Tsuburaya are Showa fans rather than Heisei fans. Not to mention the Ultra Brothers‘ human forms and host can’t even appear that often anymore due to their old age. These are all factors that contribute to the Showa Ultras being treated as legendary. As popular as Tiga is he doesn’t have enough status to be considered legendary like the Showa Ultra Brothers. Heck in terms of popularity I’m pretty sure Tiga is also behind Ultraman and Ultraseven according to a Japanese poll a while back.

Yeah I‘m gonna have to stop you right there.

The Showa Ultras are comparable to the New Generation Final Forms because they are currently treated as legendary figures that don’t really appear often. And almost everybody in the current Tsuburaya are Showa fans rather than Heisei fans. Not to mention the Ultra Brothers‘ human forms and host can’t even appear that often anymore due to their old age. These are all factors that contribute to the Showa Ultras being treated as legendary. As popular as Tiga is he doesn’t have enough status to be considered legendary like the Showa Ultra Brothers. Heck in terms of popularity I’m pretty sure Tiga is also behind Ultraman and Ultraseven in the Japanese poll.

I'm disagree about your post because this year Tiga is most popular Ultraman in Japan.

He just not get mention enough. hope you realize Tiga's milking is because the rest of the Asian Market loves Tiga. There's a reason he gets new toys so often, especially in China where they even get exclusice collabs, hell they had a Tiga One Plus marketing campaign this year there.

The gap of between Tiga and other Tokasatsu show is too huge.

Huh so there was a new poll much more recently. I remember seeing quite a few official polls back then that had Man in 1st, Seven in 2nd, and Tiga in 3rd. It’s basically why the chinese fandom calls the top 3 初七迪 (Shodai Seven Tiga). Guess I really am behind on the current popularity of the Ultras.

And yes I’ve known about Tiga’s popularity in Asia but like I said popularity isn’t the only factor that would make him considered legendary. Just being popular wouldn’t be enough otherwise Mebius would also be considered to be around as strong as the Showa Ultra Brothers but we can clearly see from UGF2 that he isn’t. The most I can see is Glitter Tiga being considered above the Showa Ultra Brothers but Multi Tiga honestly doesn’t really have much of a chance to be on the same lvl as the Showa Ultra Brothers.

Last edited:
Just being popular wouldn’t be enough otherwise Mebius would also be considered to be around as strong as the Showa Ultra Brothers but we can clearly see from UGF2 that he isn’t.
Just wait until UGF:TDC there moment where base mebius fight together with Ultra Brother. Which mean there a potential Base Mebius get scaled to Ultra Brother.

Dude. Burning Brave Mebius and 80’s combined finisher was blocked and nullified by Zett who was stomped by Tri Strium Taiga who should be on par with other New Generation Final Forms whom the Ultra 6 Brothers are comparable to. So if Base Mebius suddenly scales to the Low 2-Cs without any mentions of getting stronger it would just be an outlier.

Also fighting together doesn’t always mean they are comparable. Otherwise Base Zero, Galaxy Rising Geed, and Alpha Edge Z would be comparable to each other and therefore make Geed and Z Low 2-C as well.

Nope, that's why none of the Fusion Ultras are ever scaled to their components. I mean if they were, let's just say Atrocious and Destrudos wouldn't last half an episode and we'd prolly get the remaining duration with the characters celebrating and stuff instead.

Planning a match (well, mostly considering given circumstances), of course it'll use Zero, but who do we pit him against? One of my choices is Suika Ibuki, but that's really because his resistances forces it into a mostly physical fight. Any suggestions on who else?

Also, is anyone making a Ginga Victory profile? Feels like we prolly shoulda created his profile for a while now. Him and an update to Orb Trinity since I think the two would have an interesting P&A section that could be used in potential matches.

How big is the scaling on the Incident Resolvers again? While there are a lot of factors to consider, Sakuya's Stop is still pretty broken by now, which could bode badly for our golden boy. Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to toss him to the sharks every now and then.

I guess that also reminds me of another match I've been considering, which is Tartarus vs Anilaza. Because as far as I recall, the latter is mostly upscaled from post 2nd UIO Goku.

Dunno about Touhou characters scaling but Anilaza is simply stronger than baseline Low 2-C via being far stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku. But that’s about it. Tartarus‘s AP scales above Ultimate Shining Zero + Belial + Tregear as Belial and Tregear are using a portion of his power and he himself even after sharing that power is casually stronger than Ultimate Shining Zero. So he would one shot Anilaza in every way possible.

I’d say Kefla might be the one who could have a match with Tartarus without it being a stomp for either side. Kefla scales above 2nd UIS Goku in power who is in turn by scaling over 50x stronger than 1st UIS Goku who is stronger than baseline Low 2-C. And she also has a fusion time limit so Tartarus has a chance at winning despite having a potentially lower AP. Basically

Kefla > 2nd UIS Goku at least 50x> 1st UIS Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

Tartarus >> Ultimate Shining Zero (At least 48x Baseline) + Belial (3x Baseline) + Tregear (3x Baseline)

Last edited:
Ah, I forgot that the new changes bumped the God Tiers up to 60x. In that case, yeah, I guess that should be a better match.

Also, is anyone making a Ginga Victory profile? Feels like we prolly shoulda created his profile for a while now. Him and an update to Orb Trinity since I think the two would have an interesting P&A section that could be used in potential matches.
Also forgot to reply to this. No there aren’t really plans to create them. Didn’t really have much time recently to do anything. Might make some profiles once the semester is over though.

Ah, figures. Well there's no rush anyway.

Also, right, the extra/unused techniques section from Z's SCW didn't really have anything interesting last you checked right?

Oh, well same here since I'm sort of hoping DRC has Atrocious' cell destruction and maybe Beyond's teleportation at the very least. But since Bullton barely had anything new, not really that expectant, I guess.

Right, forgot gow exactly I wanted to word this before. But I think I'm gonna change the way profiles' P&A section a bit at some point, as in specify the exact extent to some of their powers and their ways of using it. Telekinesis for example, we know is almost universal, but some Ultras like Seven and Zero obviously have much more expansive use of it so theirs should probably be specified.

And now that I think about, should we divide it into different classes, kind of like Haki? Simple ones like catching people and items like we see with Tiga, Gaia and Rosso, to advanced ones like Seven being able to outright toss around the likes of Icarus and Gandar who Zero should logically scale to. I'm also confident we technically can scale the likes of Solid Burning and DRC as having that level of TK due to their components and how they've shown techniques that uses it. Going off from TK, we also have the mind and soul manipulation, which similarly has differing levels of potency. Ginga, Victory, and X should only have it via techniques, but those like Zero, Geed, Kei and Belial should be specified as being able to physically damage to that level as well.

Yeah this was weirdly extensive, but I guess I just needed extra input.

You mean changing the mental ability thing on the Ultra Physiology and noting the different levels on the profiles? Yeah sure that's fine with me. Though I'm not really sure about scaling forms like Solid Burning that only have a portion of their power to the full skill since you know its just a portion and not the whole thing.

Yeah, something like that. Guess that's done, a shame about the fusion users, though they do still have other abilities so it's not much of a loss if any.

O yah, das my b. And even if it's ready, I still haven't put in the references for episodes where some techniques and effects are from.

A new toy evolution line thing came out. Trigger apparently has two other forms that still aren’t revealed. We know one of them is a Trigger and Trigger Dark fusion but there’s still another one that remains unknown. And according to the op’s post a leak from 5ch said the other form is supposed to be Evil Trigger.

Oh yeah, heard about that one. Obviously keeping a cautious interest on whether that turns out true or not, but it'd be neat if it is. I mean, like we've already come to know, TsuPro is really prone to surprise these days.

Oh, right. Ultraseven. Closing up the pages on referencing the other profiles' structuring and for episode references almost felt close to the joy of finishing an assignment. Also, did you guys know that Kemjila's profile also exists? I found out some last week, but it was apparently created at the start of the month.

Seven’s page needs some rewording for his first key’s AP section. Power scaling to Ultraman sounds like a terrible reasoning if I’m being honest. Since Seven was mentioned to be stronger than Ultraman we could change it to

Possesses power greater than Ultraman at the time of his series.

Huh never knew somebody made the profile. I guess I’ll add it onto the verse page. Though it didn’t really need to mention the blog in the AP section as the profile just needs to mention it could fight Taro who is mentioned in the blog.

And honestly thinking about it now I really should just add links for all Ultra Series kaijus profile on the verse page. As we never know when somebody would like to make profiles for monsters like Kemjila whom we never thought about making profiles for.

Last edited:
Ah, copy that. Unless you're already on it. I wouldn't be able to do so for several more hours, it's midnight here.

Alright I’ll make those small changes in a bit.

Edit: Done with both. Changed the possibly to a likely on Seven's profile as that's what we currently have on the other profiles. Also I'll go on a spree adding images and links for all the monsters in the series onto the verse page starting tonight.

Last edited:
So seems like Tsuburaya messed up and set the time of the new episode to be 7 1/2 hours later than normal. But hey at least we still have the GRF Voice Drama and the TAMASHI NATION ONLINE 2021 which will likely reveal UGF3 PV2 tonight.

Edit: Oh wait they just changed it. Now it's coming out in 6 minutes. Though this means now the episode will coincide with the event. Ahh crap gonna have to multi-task and watch two things at once tonight.

Anyways newest episode of Ultraman Trigger is finally out. We see Kengo dreaming about Carmeara and Trigger Dark's first meeting at the beginning of the episode fighting Segmegar. And it seems like Carmeara really misses Trigger Dark.

Everything that has happened in this episode such as the captain's promotion and etc. were all hallucinations of what they want caused by Kyrieloid whose human form was shown at the end of the episode. Captain Tatsumi wishes to have a GUTS-Select Asia and be promoted. Carmeara wants Trigger Dark to come back. Hudram wants to be the leader of the Giants of Darkness Darrgon wants to be together with Yuna. Kengo wanted to do the Smile Operation thing. Akito wants to become Trigger. Tesshin wants to be a poster model. Marluru wants to have his dream apartment. Himari wants to win the lottery and buy lots of stuff. Ignis wants an exquisite treasure map. Yuna was the only one not affected. This must be one of the effects of the Morpheus D from the leaks.

And seems like this time it was Kyrieloid that sent Golba II since neither Hudram or Carmeara sent it. When the members of GUTS-Select realized something was wrong they all went into despair after they realized what was actually happening lol. Also next episode we see Mitsukuni glowing. Seems like he might be the one that summons Tiga once he sees Kyrieloid. It might be something similar to Tsuburaya summoning Man in the crossover episode with Tiga.

GRF Voice Drama is still lacking English translation today for some reason so can't really tell what happened. But hey Xenon has more screen time and he is sparring with Ribut. Seems like they are comparable in sparring at least.

Last edited:
I thought this episode happened because they were all going crazy from stress. I mean, previous battles since Trigger Dark and all that. But yeah, it being Kyrieloid's doing was a pretty good twist. I think Kengo could likely get resistance to Illusions, too.

But yeah this was a rather fun episode even though it is just set up for the next one. Now all we have left tonight is the next UGF3 preview which should come out once they finish introducing all the figuarts in TAMASHI NATION ONLINE 2021.

And yeah Kengo might get some resistance to Illusions since he broke out of it by himself after a while.

Also about the match. Man has it really bad huh. His very first match is against Cell who is 12x stronger than him on top of having Low-High Regen. Does he even have a win con?

Hopefully it'll be more character oriented this time, so we know what to... roughly expect.

This makes me happy. Ah, right, he'd also have resistance to Curse Manipulation as per Episode 11.

Not sure...

Wait hold up did they just mention something about them transcending space-time and later on say transcending the 4th dimension?

Also it's not like Seven can close the 12x AP gap. So I doubt he'd fair any better.

Back