• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah, and most of their arguments typically just boils down to "I don't hate Zero, but I'm just gonna renounce every good thing he actually brought to the franchise and make a flimsy comparison about how Heisei did it all better". They can't even argue about his character being bad without resorting to how he is only cocky. There's a folly in mistaking confidence with cockiness.

Also don’t even get me started on all the users on there who are just straight up ignoring canon stuff. Like they keep saying stupid things like Tsuburaya doesn’t care about their own statements from data books and interviews even though it’s shown time and time again they do care as there are things from the databooks that are eventually shown on screen such as the land of light having technology that allows them to traverse different universes being mentioned in the Tri Squad Voice Drama.

But hey at least the mods there are nice and understanding.

Last edited:
Yeah, the mods and a small but rather present amount of members are very fair about the situation. It's a most welcome balance to things.

Also more magazine scans

From the looks of it Golza II is apparently strong enough to force Trigger into Glitter Eternity. Man now that's a power up. Went from being inferior to Multi Trigger to facing Glitter Trigger Eternity.

Last edited:
Diavolo just went straight up fight against 4 forces, man is indeed build different lmao (if the giant trio are also joining the fest then it will be one of hella battle)

So the episode is out and ahh i see now the surprise is Sumire Uesaka appearing in this episode as Carmeara's human form. And huh seems like the Giants of Darkness decided to briefly help out GUTS-SELECT to get back at the Absolutians. Also Glitter Trigger Eternity, Ribut, and Nursedessei Battle Mode combined beam was apparently enough to defeat Diavolo. Oh right also apparently as long as the Absolute Heart is not destroyed the Absolutians are essentially immortal. Also we kind of have implications that Diavolo is no where near as strong as Tartarus. Glitter Trigger Eternity defeated Diavolo but Tartarus said it’s not a threat to them which I guess is referring to himself.

Also in the GRF Voice Drama it actually seems like its not the planet from Mega Monster Battle but hey Reionics are back.

But, honestly I have to say I am really disappointed by Diavolo's performance.

I wanted to say before that the Absolutians are, other than JoJos, one of the few to who can be called posers and not be in reference to how weak they are. At least, Diavolo. The best he was allowed was 2 finishers before getting toppled, and a combo to fully destroy the physical form of. Still, brings the question again, are the Hearts in any way beyond a physical thing? I hope it at least means we'll also be seeing some kinda return of the Ultra Heart.

I'll go and watch the VD.

Inb4 their heart is like the devils heart from Black Clover where other than arcane stage magic not even spatial magic that erases things from existence could scratch it. That would give them a nice immortality and resurrection ability.

I was thinking something conceptual that ties to the very existence of the idea of an Absolutian. But yeah, if it's something that is in any way beyond physical, it would be a real treat. Just a bunch of Low-Godly entities going around. It's like Tregear but with an actual strength to back them up.

Conceptual heart would also be cool. But here it seems like a more physical thing which is why I think giving it similar properties of the Devil heart would work. But yeah this would also be an ability addition for Tartarus and the Absolutians. Also considering how Tartarus never fought anybody in the series I guess it’s safe to assume if the final boss of Trigger comes out with a strongest enemy of the series statement it won’t include Tartarus.

Is it Low-Godly? Their heart is still there so wouldn’t this be like High-Mid or Low-High?

Anyways I should probably remove the Diavolo being on par with Tartarus thing on the blog now that we know it’s false information.

Also Kyrieloid vs Trigger preview images are out already.

Last edited:
Low-Godly if it's non-physical in nature, similar to a consciousness.

Yeah, getting Diavolo off from being Tartarus' equal is fine for now. And on the idea that Tartarus won't be compared to any finalmons yet is nice, now we know he actually is incomparable as of yet.

Huh, I think the Kyrieloid suit looks too clean.

I see

Yep it is nice to know this. So I guess we should currently treat Ribut as about on par with the Low 2-Cs like Joneus, the Showa Ultra Brothers, and Base Zero right?

Yeah I heard people say it seems like this was the stage show Kyrieloid suit. So yeah sadly its no where near as good as the original Kyrieloid suits from Ultraman Tiga.

Oh right also if Regulos really is going to fight Diavolo I guess its safe to assume Regulos will also only be at the lvl of New Generation Ultras Strongest Form. So at least this means there won't be a massive jump in the overall power of the series.

But man now I wonder if the animated preview from Ultraman Connection The Live is foreshadowing of the Absolutians power. Like was Tartarus the one that erased two universes in the background? Or is there another Absolutian we don't know of who is potentially 2-C. Cause at this point I doubt it was Diavolo.

Yeah Diavolo getting stronger due to his loss in Ultraman Trigger is a possibility.

Edit: Oh right also from the looks of their description from the official site and what is shown in series it seems like Narak is Tartarus' personal ability rather than something all Absolutians can use.

Last edited:
Really hoping it's still either one of them, and they still somewhat scale to each other.

And yeah, kinda already suspected Narak is Tartarus' domain. In which case, I wonder how much shared abilities do they actually have.

So far i really like the episode, and i like they treat Diavolo as a big threat despite his lost on earth, showing that controlled Glitter Trigger is f***ing OP

Also i love that Ribut said that the Ultras once took an human form, need a device to transform......and then there is Jack/Go

I thoight diavolo got defeated was more due to the fact that his energy got stolen but yeah i don't think diavolo is as stronge as tartarus right now

Ribut prolly just wanted a reason to give his power to the rookie.

But there wasn't implications the absorption weakened him. Though, it still is his energy used against him, plus like I said, a combeam is what's needed to even destroy his physical body.

I think the problem is expecting much of him in Trigger in general. Shoulda just kept our expectations for his role in TDC. Oh well.

Yeah Diavolo’s first appearance is underwhelming compared to Tartarus but he wasn’t really done that dirty. He should still comfortably be above any New Generation Ultra Final Form/Showa Ultra Brother tier character in a 1v1.

So, we technically still don't know everything in the Z SCW, right?

Aight, calling it now. The Beliarok, being another Space Needle like the Xlugger, will have Subjective Reality. This time, rather than resonating with the user's desire, it's based on its own. Even with just that, we already see Void Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Space-Time Manipulation. There's a likely chance his whole schtick of "I'll cut what I want, whenever I want" is not just bravado on his end. Well, fingers crossed, at least.

Varying degrees of 3-A. Likely Low 2-C if we consider Glitter Eternity at roughly the same level of DRC. He coulda been straight up Low 2-C, but y'know, frickin give us a fragment of it why dont'cha. Possibly far higher if we consider everything Yuzare told us.

Downplay how? They're literally the most wanked lots. Both sides are wrong, but downplay has no basis since pretty much all of them has paralysis stuff and maybe telekinesis. Not to mention their own special side abilities. While not haxxy, they are still some of the most versatile bunch in the verse.

oh really ? but overall who scales higher , Showa Ultra Bros / New Generation Ultras
and i saw this youtuber called tokumania wanked showa ultra bros

It should be the brothers as they naturally scale to the New Gens' final forms at "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C".

Overall power wise I believe they are about equal. But the Showa Ultra Brothers would still win due to being more skilled and experienced. Though the New Gens are more haxxed overall.

Man, look at the thumbnail of episode 16 of Trigger. They're not hiding anything about Ignis being ****-off levels of pissed about Hudram. I'm always curious about how a series will end, even if it ultimately doesn't or won't end up as one of my personal favorites, but this certainly got my attention again.

Back