• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah during the TAMASHI NATION ONLINE 2021 thing they mentioned something about transcending time and later on they specifically said transcending the 4th dimension. Too bad its just in a talk show and not actually in the show. Also what we see an Absolutian soldier fighting Ribut in the talk show. And Ribut was huffing after the battle. Wait are these Absolutian soldiers all Low 2-C wtf?

Oh wait its Absolute Titan that's the name. And Sakamoto say Titan is Ribut's rival and the third Absolutian. Seems like he isn't a normal Absolutian soldier.

So yeah from the looks of it the Ultimate Life Forms on the poster all have a different lvl of power. Tartarus is the strongest among the four from the looks of it.

Tartarus is also outright stated to be Zero's rival with Titan being Ribut's rival. Guess Diavolo will be Regulos' rival.

Better images of Titan from Tieba

Also this confirms that the leaks about the other Absolutians being named Odin and Gabriel are fake.

So, is Z also going to have an Absolutian rival? Can't believe the brains is the strongest, that's pretty dope.

Okay yeah, I really love his design now.

Maybe the final 4th Absolutian from the poster will be Z's rival. But man I really thought the Absolutians were gonna be comparable to Tartarus to an extent. Guess we overestimated their threat lvl. As long as Tartarus goes down the rest should be easy as nobody can beat Zero other than Tartarus based on the current scaling. Also no new UGF preview apparently. Bummer.

Oh shit GIna Spectre is also confirmed to be appearing in UGF3 as well. They both have been updated on the M78 jp site.

I'm guessing Gina is the one that will make them fuse into Mebius Infinity.

Yep, would definitely want those statements to come up again in UGF3.

Ah right, Gina. But what, she'd also be empowered? But wait, if an Absolutian empowered Gina would need Infinity, wouldn't that mean Zero is close to that level as well? Beyond as Ultimate Shining. Just sayin bro

I mean it's probably just another case like Mold and Juda in UGF2. The Ultra Brothers can fight her but their damage output isn't high enough to kill her without fusing. So no I don't think Zero would scale unless we have a direct statement from Tartarus saying fusions like Mebius Infinity aren't a threat to him and Ultimate Shining Zero proceeds to match him in combat after his training. Also there is also the possibility that once Gina is defeated Gua appears, since in the Andro Melos tv series, Gua also appeared after all three Gua Siblings have been defeated. Oh right also new updated poster.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm aware, but the possibility really isn't that far off anymore.

Anyway, regarding Gina, as someone from Discord said, Grand King could be a good component to finish off the Gua siblings' part of the story.

True that could be a good idea. Though I personally think having Gua appear would be better since we already have the three Gua Siblings so they might as well bring out Gua Spectre again. They could also make Gua summon Super Grand King Spectre or an even more powerful version of it and have it fight some other Ultra or fight together against Mebius Infinity.

Oh man, I just realized how good this setup is if the Gua siblings are actually only to match against the Ultra Brothers, it's almost perfect since the story technically started in... well, Ultraman Story.

Technically the Gua Siblings' first appearance was in Andro Melos. But yeah Juda's battle with the Ultra Brothers after linking himself with Grand King was where the battle between the two groups of siblings first started.

Also the Tsuburaya YouTube channel is about to hit 2 million subscribers. Maybe they will release PV2 when it finally reaches 2 million. I think I remember hearing about 1 million subs being the time they released the UGF2 trailer.

Last edited:
Well the GRF Voice Drama still doesn’t have any English translation so I decided to just watch the Chinese translation instead. So Post-Training Ribut is actually weaker than Xenon. I guess this means Max is actually a bit stronger than we originally thought if he’s still comparable to Xenon. And Tsuburaya mentioned Fillis (Taiga’s friend from the science team) again man when are they gonna make a suit for him.

Well since Ultraman’s match with Cell ended rather quickly due to the massive AP gap anybody up for another match? Maybe the Kefla vs Tartarus match that we talked about in the previous page as they have rather close AP.

Also.....
256757308-2456365627829719-3843986834660464397-n-4a75642efa57deb82847014f217637f9.jpg

Seriously, they are more like comes from metal Heroes Series 😂

That is true for all we know Tartarus might’ve been the one to perform that 2-C feat from the trailer. But I think we do know enough about him to make matches. Like he loves to sneak attack with Narak whenever given the chance. If his enemy is too strong he’ll open Narak and run away. He is fully willing to summon or bfr random monsters and aliens onto or off the battlefield. Also he fights in hand to hand combat along with a few beams here and there. And there’s also the thing with one of his summons being Reibatos who can revive him should he die. And since Reibatos has Low-Godly Regen he can’t even be killed by most characters.

And yeah the manga Ultras always looked kind of more like robots rather than Ultras to me.

Honestly this Jack looks more like the Hulkbuster rather than Jack.

But anyway should I make the match? UGF3 is still months away so it’s not like we can update his profile anytime soon.

Ahh I see. Well the more the merrier. Might as well make more matches so more people start becoming aware and using Ultra Series profiles in matches.

I was stuck in Narak, bad traffic, bit I'm fine with a match being made, assuming it hasn't yet. Could always use it as an odd means of revising the profile and all that.

Yeah currently making the match right now. Trying to add a gif of Tartarus' full introduction from the director's cut of UGF2.

So apparently Kefla might not be 50x baseline due to some weird site stuff regarding how scaling works. FluffyCreatureZ proposed I switch to SS1 Broly who is either 20x or 50x baseline on top of having a really op and good RPL so I think I'll do just that.

Just realized after making the Tartarus match I realized we forgot to give Tartarus Extrasensory Perception as well as Telekinesis. He was able to pinpoint the location of Ultras while being in Narak so he clearly has some form of extrasensory perception and in the montage of Tartarus gathering his army we see him telekinetically move the Maga-Orochi egg out of Narak.

Also the discussion about that match is over. Seems like an inconclusive due to Tartarus being able to BFR and Broly being able to one shot upon entering LSS1. So let’s get some more votes for this thread.

Yeah just saw the thread like damn. Both of them faced opponents that one shot them at the beginning of the tournament.

Back