• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I hate the Sun" High 4-C Tournament

Cuz why not? As my 10-B Tournament alredy ended weeks ago

Rules:

• Each person can only nominate a maximum of two characters (they can be part of the same series)
  • Haxs are fine, but make sure they don't make all the matches stomps (Ex: Abstract existence, higher dimensional existence , casuality manipulation and etc.
  • In all fights, speed will be equalized
  • If an match ends inconclusive, i will flip a coin (Heads for the former combatant, tails for the latter)

With that said, up to 16 characters can be nominated

-Tournament brackets: https://challonge.com/es/6zv493kv

1) Four (AP: 6.625395 Foe) Psychomaster35
2) Soul of Cinder (Unknown AP) FarerPurple
3) Kirby (Unknown AP) Eficiente
4) Courage (AP: 1.85 Foe) Psychomaster35
5) Mankar Camoran (Unknown AP) FinePoint
6) Eternal Champion (Unknown AP) FinePoint
7) Meta Knight (Unknown AP) Eficiente
8) Popeye (Unknown AP) The_Almighty _Wholesome
9) Perfect Cell (AP: 1.116*10^45 Joules) Blast X
10) Dabura (AP: 1.116*10^45 Joules) Blast X
11) Kamen Rider Agito (AP: 1.02474e+43 Joules) Jamesthetaker
12) Ultraman (AP: 22.586956 Tenakilotons) Veloxt1r0kore
13) Son Goku (AP: 1.116*10^45 Joules)
14) Mori Jin (Unknown AP) SirOvens
15) Daewi Han (Unknown AP) SirOvens
16) Ashen One (Unknown AP) FarerPurple

Last edited:

The worst thing that could happen is a "no"!

The worst thing that could happen is a "no"!

Haxs are fine, but pls no broken hax like abstract existence, existence erasure and etc.

dudes's got existence erasure rip

I wish there was a way to search for characters in sub-tiers...

I submitted Veldora as a joke, he has Type 8 immortality linked to someone with High-Godly regeneration and has his own Low-Godly lol

I nominate Perfect Cell and Dabura.

Last edited:
Actually, is it possible to swap Cell and Dabura for V and Cavalrie Angelo?

Nightmare for V is restricted obviously.

Actually, is it possible to swap Cell and Dabura for V and Cavalrie Angelo?

Nightmare for V is restricted obviously.
No seriously I want to swap my choices for these two, unless they're too haxed for this tournament.

EDIT:They are too haxed for this tourney, nevermind.

Last edited:

last key, ssj2 and ssj3 restricted

So far, I can see my nominations about to AP stomp their opponents in the first round, though second round may be an issue depending on who they fight...

And its a good thing both of my picks have great regeneration, otherwise they would've been ****** lmao

Back