• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

So the new episode is out. Episode starts off with Base Trigger Dark beating up Power Trigger. So yeah the Horoboros key is Trigger Dark's speed form which means Zaigorg's key is Trigger Dark's strength form. Also seems like MetsuOrga egg is gonna be one of Hudram's stuff again. Bruh just how much trouble is Hudram gonna cause. And it seems like Hudram can keep up with Trigger Dark when Ignis is going on a rampage and not controlling his powers properly. Yep Zaigorg key is the strength form. Also what MetsuOrochi is MetsuOrga's evolved form? That is a rather strange choice. So what MetsuOrochi can evolve into MetsuMagataOrochi?

Also huh apparently the Alien Barbarue named RB in the Galaxy Rescue Force is the same Barbarue that was defeated by Rei and escaped back in Mega Monster Battle NEO.

And it all leads back to Hudram, don't frickin it? Really getting uncomfortable. Eldritch, even. I was on all levels of disturbed throughout the episode.

Huh, that's interesting. Wonder if he'll canonically show up to explain what really happened to the Reionics and Reiblood.

Also looking at it now it doesn't seem like Trigger Dark's different monster keys are a new form. Rather they seem more like power up instead.

Also this Alien Babarue named RB was invited to the Galaxy Rescue Force by Andro Melos. So yeah the Galaxy Rescue Force also has a Reionics now. Sora only gave a brief summary about the history of the Reiblood and the Reionics while RB just said he lost to Rei on Planet Hammer. They didn't explain what happened to Reiblood sadly.

I mean, it'd make sense if we still take the thing about Dark also having all three of Trigger's types with him.

Man. Well, guess I'll just watch it properly after this.

Also man I feel bad for Kengo. In just 48 hours he fought

Day 1 Morning: Vs Darebolic

Day 1 Noon: Vs Diavolo

Day 1 Afternoon: Special training and Vs Diavolo again

Day 1 Night: Vs Trigger Dark

Day 2 Noon: Vs Trigger Dark Vs MetsuOga and then MetsuOrochi

Day 2 Afternoon: Vs MetsuOrochi again

And who knows maybe the Dark Giants will suddenly appear at the night of the 2nd day.

Oh man, when you put it that way, it really does make it all worse. Trigger doesn't just get secret bosses and tornado rounds, he's living a whole gauntlet match of it.

Lol for real. At least during his fight with Satandelos he had 23 hours to rest in between his four matches. Here it's just nonstop fighting against bosses in a gauntlet match. Is this what it means to have a portion of a 2-B object's power.

Oh right also it seems like from the preview of the next episode Trigger Dark is gonna be using Circle Arms.

Edit: Also I think Carmeara’s curse thingy is also in the preview.

Last edited:
Alright, was gatherin thoughts. But yeah, Ignis using Circle Arms as Trigger Dark is a weird thing. Especially since we know that during the first special that it was meant to fight against beings of darkness, so what gives?

I don't think Ignis will lose his powers so early, by the way.

I mean in his own series nexus junis was still able to hold some ground against zagi so it is not suprize

But yeah compare to current ultra he is fodder

During Ultraman Ginga, Zagi is noted to be an order of magnitude stronger than any enemy Ginga has faced including Jean-Nine who is equal to Ginga. Ginga had to get a positive emotion amp to be able to fight Zagi equally. But by Ultraman X, Zagi is a complete fodder. As now even Base Ultras are on the lvl of Juda Spectre who was able to summon Super Grand King Spectre (which is a portion of his power) and one shot Ginga Victory at the time of Ultra Fight Victory.

And it all leads back to Hudram, don't frickin it? Really getting uncomfortable. Eldritch, even. I was on all levels of disturbed throughout the episode..
Well, considering that Hudram is based from an Eldritch God, then it make sense

Also i just love the Ultraman the next vs the one reference on Hudram vs Ignis

Oh yeah i know this is very out of topic but where do you read the ultra mangas / novels like
Ultraman Vol. 17 , Ultraman Another Genesis . i've been scouting and couldnt find anything

Also i just love the Ultraman the next vs the one reference on Hudram vs Ignis
Similar context, too, so that's probably why it was an easy comparison. That plus the fact it had such striking visuals.

@WanderingGecko
Ultraman as in ULTRAMAN? You can find those on numerous sites, like ******** which I'll mention just once because of things. But Another Genesis? You're gonna need extremely good luck because I doubt it's gone in circulation beyond Japan.

Similar context, too, so that's probably why it was an easy comparison. That plus the fact it had such striking visuals.

@WanderingGecko
Ultraman as in ULTRAMAN? You can find those on numerous sites, like ******** which I'll mention just once because of things. But Another Genesis? You're gonna need extremely good luck because I doubt it's gone in circulation beyond Japan.
ahh okk then , btw why do people say saga is a god tier ultra when every ultra nowadays stomp hyper zetton

Last edited:
Mostly due to the fact that Bat's Hyper Zetton was powered by his universe busting ship and subsequent H.Zettons being naturals or some other things that naturally gets scaled to later Ultras. Again, I consider Bat's ship to be Low 2-C, but due to insufficient evidence, it won't be implemented.

In short, Bat's HZ technically scales to a much superior feat with Saga being an exact equal. Besides, we've only ever seen Saga literally once.

More news already? Could possibly imply it airs sometime later than I guessed.

Weird how they basically just went with the design she had in X and expanded on that. At least it looks good.

Edit:

We didn't include this rumor?

Last edited:
Huh I actually haven’t seen that yet. I’ll see if Tieba has information on this and whether or not the leaker who leaked it is credible.

So the new episode of Ultraman Trigger is out.

Metsu Orochi has resistance to Petrification and can break out of it after 20 hours but managed to do so in just 18 hours which was 2 hours faster than they expected. And we get to know more about Ignis' people and his backstory. Also Metsu Orochi can absorb things even while being petrified but its horn is its weakness just like Goldras. It can also create explosions out of no where via flashes of light. And hey actual person piloting GUTS Falcon. How in the world can Kengo pilot it this well though? Like isn't he a botanist? And huh seems like Ignis still can't control Trigger Dark. Oh Carmeara is also here. Now it's a 1v1v1v1. So yeah Glitter Trigger Eternity just casually stomped a weakened Metsu Orochi. Also huh seems like Carmeara is actually much stronger than we thought. She managed to beat Trigger Dark even after he was amped by the Horoboros and Zaigorg key at the same time while wielding Circle Arms though she was also injured by the battle. And Ignis is now arrested. And next episode Golba is back.

And in the latest GRF Voice Drama RB is getting recruited by Kenis for covert missions. That's about it. They also mention how a past Alien Babarue transformed into Astra in the past.

Edit: Also leaks for episode 19 the Kyrieloid episode are out.

An unidentified cosmic wave called "Morpheus D" affects the brain full of desires. It caused the dark giants to start fighting between themselves! When they are about to raze the city to the ground, a mysterious person is tracking the Yuna... When this dark existence tests Yuna's beliefs, a miraculous light came!

Wait a minute. Could this miraculous light be Tiga?

Last edited:
I think the petrification going bunk is mostly because of the incomplete effects, but I guess speeding up the escape should count. So that makes him the Goldras expy; still hoped there woulda been a more direct version but this is fine. Yeah, my first thought seeing Kengo was "hold up, do you have piloting qualifications?", but still nice to see manual piloting yes. Kinda hoped for at least a longer fight, but I guess a combo of Circle Arms and Eternity Banish woulda end it there, plus revert the transformation. Yeah, Carmilla was definitely hiding heat.

But nobody talks about Man saying "we are going to kill Astra!"?

When I read that, I thought that too. Likr, is Tiga personally coming back just to kick their pretentious ass?

Oh right Man did say that. Honestly that episode of Ultraman Leo was like so out of character for the Ultra Brothers.

Honestly I'd be all in for that.

But yeah Carmeara was definitely holding back a lot in all her previous fights. Seems like even in Base she would be stronger than pretty much everybody in the series outside of the Absolutians, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Ribut, and perhaps maybe Metsu Orochi. Guess her true power might put her on the same lvl as Glitter Trigger Eternity while her Eternity form would be far above that.

It was definitely a weird episode. Between the goofy portrayal of the Brothers, and the constant shift to dread what with the Land of Light hurtling towards Earth, it's understandable why it got memed the way it did.

First you try to subjugate humanity, then yoy left because your god couldn't fight the other god, now you try to play all mighty again in another universe? I'd totally get it if that's what happens.

I'm actually curious to see how she would respond to knowing how Hudram could very well have jeopardized their plans to get the Core considering just how strong she actually is.

Yeah that episode was really weird. Made the Ultra Brothers seem like some bloodthirsty killers. Ace was all like brothers let us kill Astra.

I could see it happening. Though we'll have to see whether or not this is Daigo Tiga or the actual original Tiga. Imagine if they reveal that Reiwa Era Tiga is on par with Glitter Trigger Eternity. And in the future Dyna, Gaia, Agul and all the other Heisei Ultras are shown to be comparable to him in their base forms. Though if that does happen it would 100% break the scaling. And I'm pretty sure Tiga will probably be more likely treated as somebody on par with or superior to the likes of Trigger Dark.

I don't think anything will happen to Hudram. Nothing really happened and I don't think Carmeara herself knows about Metsu Oga having the possibility of consuming the Eternity Core.

To be fair, Ace's bloodthirst doesn't seem too far off

Honestly I would be fine if at least Tiga gets some kinda legendary status and becomes more of a symbolic existence. But yeah, maybe not King, so probably Zero to Tartarus' levels?

Likely. It doesn't seem possible they'll start breaking apart especially given Darrgon's intervention.

Fair enough

That might be a bit too much. Since it’s pretty clear that they always try to make the TDG comparable to each other and Dyna is often shown to be comparable to Cosmos. If Tiga is on the lvl of Zero and Tartarus that would mean most of the Heisei Ultras are also on that lvl. Though I wouldn’t mind if it’s Glitter Tiga who is shown to be comparable to them. But Multi Tiga is a huge no from me.

Well the point is that Tiga, and by extension TDG I guess, should at least be stronger than would be expected.

Well the point is that Tiga, and by extension TDG I guess, should at least be stronger than would be expected.
Honestly I’m more or less expecting the Heisei Ultras like the TDG to be comparable to Mebius when it comes to base forms. Like current the Showa Ultra Brothers are treated with a legendary status so I don’t really expect them to also be on that lvl. I kinda expect see the tiering to be something like this.

God Tier: King, Noa, Legend

Top Tier: Ultimate Shining Zero, Mebius Infinity, Super Taro, Reiga

High Tier: Base Zero, Showa Ultra Brothers, New Generation Ultras Final Forms

Mid Tier: Mebius, Hikari, 80, Heisei Ultras Base Form, New Generation Ultras Super Form (Magnificent, Ruebe, Photon Earth, Gamma Future, and etc.)

Low Tier: New Generation Ultras Base Form

I was thinking more that some of the Heisei Ultras could scale to the High Tiers, but I guess that seems fairer.

I agree about this. Feel weird to see heisei ultraman (Pre-Zero) is considering weakest especially TDG.

Some older Ultraman comparable to New Generation Heroes such like Ultraseven to Orb Trinity, Taro to Taiga Tri-Storium and Ace to Delta Rise Claw.

I'm not surprised to see Multi Type Tiga scaled to Glitter Trigger because Tiga itself one of legendary figure and the most favorite Ultraman show.

Last edited:
Back