• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I mean from the name Infinity Ultron it sounds like Ultron powered by the Infinity Stones right? So this means Ultron reached Low 2-C via the Infinity Stones. But still aren't the infinity stones like really haxxed? How would this fight even work?

Well I guess we’ll just have to make the match and see if that’s the case. Though I was originally thinking about making a rematch between Goku and Zero with their weaker keys.

Hm, a lot happened all of a sudden. But okay, looks like the resistance is a go.

And speaking of Trigger's time travel plot, potentially Acausality?

Yeah just some guy on Reddit taking a single Japanese word from a Japanese phrase and thinking he knows Japanese and can prove the Eternity Core isn’t multiversal. Basic Japanese 101. You need to use the word in a phrase or sentence with context for it to make sense. You can’t just search up the meaning of the word by itself and think you know what the phrase or sentence mean.

If they reveal more things about Trigger and the time travel stuff than yeah I can actually see Trigger gaining Acausality.

Last edited:
Seems to happen a lot these days. Also, those very scans you showed are also why I believe Bat's universe destruction should be Low 2-C as well. He already had means of universe travel, which logically requires some level of manipulation of space-time, something his techs seem to already be able to do, and we already know universes in Ultra are continuums. Well, the fact he only said "bringing death to all universes" might hold that back.

But seriously though, any unexpected abilities would be very much welcome. I mean, Glitter Eternity is also using a power that could recreate the universe at will, so there really shouldn't be any beating around the bush about what the form can do.

For real it happens way too often. Everybody on Tieba is only taking the word すべて and saying it means all or whole according to the dictionary without even knowing Japanese and therefore understanding the context behind the word. And the people that do explain what it means gets ignored because they replied like days later when the discussion has died down.

It also doesn't help that the guy who wanks Legend keeps on pushing false information about 全宇宙 being すべての宇宙 to wank Legend to multiversal causing more people to say multiverse lvl Eternity Core is false since 全宇宙 is just entire universe.

Yeah it would be a welcome to have unexpected abilities. Honestly it's more likely that Glitter Eternity will just have a portion of the Eternity Core's power like Royal Mega Master only being a portion of King's power. Though he could probably still be considered Low 2-C if they mention something about Glitter Eternity having the power of a universe or big bang despite this only being a portion of the Eternity Core's power.

Last edited:
I'm actually hoping that they don't play too safe and give Trigger the whole thing instead of just a portion. If so, then it'd somewhat undermine the Absolutians' reason for coming and whatever else they have in store.

I mean there is a chance that the Absolutians will travel back in time and steal the actual Eternity Core from the past. Though that could cause a paradox so they might just steal the one in the present. And hey who knows maybe once Trigger’s final form comes they will give some kind of statement saying this form has managed to awaken Trigger’s true power which is on par with the Eternity Core.

Zero's prolly gonna die. But then again, how big would the difference be once Misc Revision Part 3 comes around? Because he'll get a crap ton of resistances. Space-Time and EE, for example.

Yes we did...? What are you on about? I literally just said he will be getting resistance to EE?

Or are you asking when we agreed on that?

BTW which ultraman have somesort of fate manipulation again

Tell me if i am wrong

Ultraman noa and nexus

Ultramam x thank to his xlugger

Ultraman ruebu

None of them. At best we have possibly Probability Manipulation on Ruebe and Nexus/Noa. I think it was X that had some form of Fate Manip, plus Causality I think? Because the Xlugger already carried info from the future where Earth has supposedly been destroyed which in turn results in X's ending as we know.

Zero's prolly gonna die. But then again, how big would the difference be once Misc Revision Part 3 comes around? Because he'll get a crap ton of resistances. Space-Time and EE, for example.
Oh shit, that mean Sakuya doesn't have any win-con if that's the case

Is this only applied on Zero?

So I was thinking about changing the format of the scaling blog since it takes way too long to scroll down to the scaling in the later eras.

It's only partially done but how does this new format for the scaling look so far?

The changes are the tabbers on the multipliers section and the naming of certain Eras, right? Yeah, it does makes navigating it easier.

Yeah the tabber changes. So it looks okay right? I was wondering if it looked good or not as it kind of made the blog look a bit empty at first.

I think it's fine, there's plenty more with the actual scaling chain afterwards so content density is far from anyone's worries.

Holy crap. Huh, do you think this should technically count for those seen in the Ginga S movie as well since I recall, if correctly, the Discord clarifying that it's their own Glitter forms.

I mean do we even know if that's Glitter Form or if that's simply a case like Galaxy Glitter where its just Beyond but with shiny effects and no change in strength?

Cause I'm really wondering about how these Glitter like forms are treated. And should we even add these forms onto their profiles? Like we don't even know how they access this form in the first place. They also entered a similar form in the Superior 8 movie from what I remember.

I think the Superior 8 ones were also legit Glitter forms, but it's never fully confirmed. I also haven't kept up with the guys' findings so I actually can't say for sure. In which case, it's probably inapplicable until proven and shown otherwise.

None of them. At best we have possibly Probability Manipulation on Ruebe and Nexus/Noa. I think it was X that had some form of Fate Manip, plus Causality I think? Because the Xlugger already carried info from the future where Earth has supposedly been destroyed which in turn results in X's ending as we know.
Really ?

I thought we once agree because

Yah know in ultraman nexus there is this guy said that fate will change if ultraman nexus win this fight.

And resistant to fate manipulation because dark zagi

And in ultraman ruebu it is said that they have already change the future.

Andbyeah ultraman x daichi's parent already change the future

Anyways how does the Reionics profiles look? I just added some references and a few new abilities. Cause if there's no problems I think I'm just gonna post them now.

Edit: Wait a minute so is this magazine thing implying that the Tector Gear Zero we saw in the UGF3 teaser might be a parallel Isotope?

Edit 2: Also there’s gonna be a 4th user of the GUTS Spaeklence. I guess this is probably referring to Ignis and Trigger Dark.

Last edited:
@Kamenriderblaze
Because those are the reasons...? What are you trying here? Of course those are the reasons, I brought up those reasonings. I'm genuinely confused.

@Peter1129

Is Gomora's Oscillation Wave really eligible for dura neg? Because that could really help with other techniques that straight up stabs the targets and blast from inside. The profile itself is fine, by the way.

On the other two, Zero's possible PI is curious indeed. On the other future Sparklence user, it may or may not be Jistice depending if that leak was also legit.

The Durability Negation page said attacking internal organs is durability negation. Though I should probably mention it’s limited durability negation.

I’m personally still leaning towards this being the real present Zero retraining himself rather than being an Isotope. The Giant of Justice stuff was actually talking about Ribut. So yeah sadly no Justice. Just gonna have to wait for UGF3 instead.

Oh right also saw a few more pages of the Uchusen magazine and yeah they confirmed that Glitter Trigger Eternity only has the power of an Eternity Core fragment and the Absolutians came to Trigger’s universe because they found out about the Eternity Core.

Last edited:
@Peter1129
Damn, this would probably have been easier if the series was also clear about whether or not we worked under the Thanos ass situation.

It'd probably be a bit confusing if we suddenly focused on a PI of Zero. Ah, so it was Ribut. So maybe it is referring to Ignis or if Trigger Dark ends up becoming his own unique existence.

Huh, bummer, kinda. But hey at least the Absolutians would warrant a proper usage of the Core.

@Kamenriderblaze
No, it's mostly Probability Manip. Fate goes to the Xlugget, plus maybe Causality, like I said before.

I don't think it's from the future more so it had information from the future. The episode was already vague about it, plus my memory being a little faded, so it's hard to fully explain again.

I schnee

I got the idea between Zero vs Sakuya was because both having a time stuff but didn't resisted the said abilities, but it turn out Zero resisted it alongside with the others stuff

Zero vs Yukari maybe?
Uhh according to Yukari’s profile she’s stronger than Suika. And according to this guy‘s post on the highest AP thread, Suika is like far stronger than characters that fodderized the combined powers of entire pantheons of characters above baseline Low 2-C. So yeah not exactly sure if Zero’s has enough AP to match that.

Although thinking about it now the current Touhou scaling looks pretty freaking horrible. Since according to the profiles Suiki = Suika but according to the scaling chain Lord_JJJ posted Suika >>>>> Suiki.

Back