• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

With all the characters and scaling going on in Touhou I’m actually surprised none of the supporters have made a blog containing the scaling chain for the entire series.

Last edited:
I mean, ignoring the scaling chain, there's also the multitude of haxxes that the girls can easily dish out. While yes our dude got their own haxxes to counter, a lot of them seem to be passive.

So an interview thing with the actors from the Uchusen are out.

Most are just information on the actors feeling during the filming and how they got the role. But here they mentioned that there’s another twist coming that will shock the audience. Also Yuna will play a leading role later on in the series according to this.

Also I just read a crazy theory about Kengo. So what if Kengo is actually a part of the Eternity Core? Like that would explain why he could create some kind of light barrier without Trigger as well as do something crazy unrelated to Trigger like travel back in time.

Edit: Also here’s all the Uchusen stuff regarding Ultraman Trigger.

Last edited:
Well to be more accurate it’s not really a twist but more of a truth. The Chinese translation said Yuna will discover a truth that will shock even the audience.

Good god, the more I look at Glitter Blade, the cooler it gets.

I wonder what else they still have in store that's gonna knock our socks off even more than what we've already been learning.

Seems like Diavolo will be the one summoning Deavorick, I'm not sure if that was known already but I just did.

I guess that does kind of explain why Kengo is a bit of a tool. jk

For real. I was originally kind of iffy about the design of Glitter Eternity, but the more I look the more I started to like it. Lighting and the camera angles really do make the form look better.

Inb4 it really does turn out that the truth is Kengo is the Eternity Core lol.

We could’ve inferred that Darebolic was summoned by the Absolutians as the episode title is after all the Golden Threat.

Last time I was skeptical of a design was probably Orb Trinity, but that turned out fine. As a result, by the time of Ultimate Final, heck Geed even, I've stopped questioning the designer because they really know how to make it work. Now all I'm waiting for is Glitter Eternity using all three Types' abilities since it's already an established thing since the leaks. I wish for this because really, all I want is for a Clock Up styled fight in Ultra form to really sell the speed.

Let's dig deeper and say it's pretty much already shown since the first teaser where it ended with Kengo basked in light saying "Smile Smile".

Yeah, there is also that.

On another note, what else could qualify for CM again? Does being something that is "something itself" count as embodying some form of concept and thus warrant it? I feel like there could have been multiple examples pointing to this possibility, but as it is, CM has a stricter rule than Low 2-C.

Glitter Blade design are really good and doesn't feel toy-ish at all (well, most of new gen weapons toys aren't feel toyish, it just Glitter Blade make it to the diffetent level)

You should word your questions better, as most of them are very surface level ones that can be answered by a quick visit to the wiki. But yes, one particular case is Molerat's episode.

BTW

What power does baradhi have anyway? since the indo just keep on saying it was the strongest and beyond life and death and king color timer is a baradhi stone or something

It’s Indonesia what did you expect. If you take a close look and compare their information with the actual information from like JP sites you’ll see that almost everything in the Indonesian ultra series fandom is headcanon without evidence.

Really, y'all should just ignore it. Remembering correctly, the whole case with Noa getting downplayed in Reddit seems to be because of the push on this Indonesian's headcanon.

For real. Like why are you still looking at these Indonesian stuff when everybody from here to Reddit has been saying they are unreliable?

It’s Indonesia what did you expect. If you take a close look and compare their information with the actual information from like JP sites you’ll see that almost everything in the Indonesian ultra series fandom is headcanon without evidence.
BTW can you show me at least one jp site that would be helpful

I believe he should. The case with Faust was because he was already weakened plus he was in Dark Field.

But the best showing is probably with Nagi, who was only able to be absorbed after giving in to negative emotions, which also means natural empathic resistance to Nexus at least.

New episode is out.

So Trigger is Kengo and Kengo is Trigger. And he can use duplication after fusing with the other Kengo/Trigger in the past. And huh so yeah the Dark Giants are all stronger than Trigger's three basic forms individually even with the Circle Arms. It seems like they really were holding back in all their previous fights. Also this episode finally explained how they all got turned to stone and ended up in space. So from the looks of it Eternity Core also has petrification. And wow that is a small fragment of the Eternity Core. So Glitter Eternity really is Trigger's equivalent of Royal Mega Master. And huh from the looks of it Trigger Dark doesn't scale to Glitter Eternity. He was defeated rather easily even by a weakened and inexperienced Glitter Trigger Eternity who couldn't control the energy output of the new form. Guess this is what Ribut’s training with Kengo will be. Controlling the massive power of Glitter Eternity. And huh from the looks of it Ignis wasn't the one that took control of Trigger Dark it was the other way around. Trigger Dark seems to have possessed Ignis after being defeated by Trigger.

Also according to the newest GRF Voice Drama, Poccola is actually really strong. He one shot the Dinozaur that could defeat Post-Training Ribut.

Last edited:
The time travel is, I get it, but it still confused me during it. But damn if it wasn't fun. And yeah, looks like it's just a fragment that he's taken hold of, and looks like the Eternity Core on general will still be up for taking. I wonder if he'll still scale to its general abilities though. A lot still needs to be answered. At least unlike RMM, Glitter seems to have that piece of his power as an actual part of him now without it potentially needing to be returned.

But I wonder if ot really was Ignis being possessed. Him coming to the scene seem to indicate him already recognizing his power.

Oh, haven't watched the VD yet, but damn.

Also, I think Circle Arms will finally come into play in the second half since they said it still has an important part, so I'm guessing that might actually be the actual catalyst for whatever ultimate power Trigger really has.

BTW Is there any other ultra who have resistant to death manipulation beside from Tiga who have possible resistant to death manipulation due to anyone die when contact gatanozoa darkness ?

Time travel in general are confusing so big surprise here, but i'm having so much goosebumps from this episode alone

So the moment Trigger Dark possesed Ignis, we can call that Hudram fate is sealed now, the only thing we need to know is how Ignis can control it for the revenge as based from the scans i saw, Trigger Dark want to fused back with Kengo

I found a potentially calc-able LS feat in Ultraman Gaia episode 28. It's the one with Enzan, who bursts out of a mountainside and made a sizable hole. If I remember it right, WH40k had the top-tiers' LS scale from someone also breaking out of a mountain. I could give it a try myself, but I've not touched anything that isn't disgustingly simple.

2022 Toy listing

Dyna’s getting a new form and it seems like the next Chronicle series is focused on Dyna. So yeah I think that leak about there being a New Generation TDG is pretty much confirmed if this toy listing is real.

Also Demon Carmeara Eternity and Vulthoom are confirmed by this toy listing.

Last edited:
Man, we really just gonna go wild with New Generation versions? There's also the possibility of Mebius getting something special as well going what the dudes at the main wiki Discord said.

So Carmilla's also going to get a piece of Eternity Core. The finale is going to be really wild when you add that and Vulthoom together.

I wonder what the EX line is meant for. Are they like going to be bringing back those guys for the next UGF? Because that's the only place where you can logically place them and not have them be absolutely overwhelming for the Ultras.

Also, on the calc, I'm pretty much done. Merely found the mass of the mountain, more of a hill actually, and all that. I also realized I made some serious ****-ups in the Zero calc. My first go had the results as ne9, whereas the revised version puts the results at ne12. LS page shows that that's a pretty big difference and basically, Zero should have been Class G+, instead.

I think the Mebius stuff also has to do with the next Chronicle series.

It might not actually be for the finale. I heard there was actually a rumor going on that Trigger’s main storyline will end before the finale or something. No clue where this rumor started from though but I’ve seen a few people claim this.

I believe so yes. They are probably the ones that are gonna appear in UGF3.

Is that lower or higher than what we have now?

Interesting.

How would that work? It'd probably feel a bit underwhelming if it really ended before his own finale. I dunno, maybe they'll pull Kyrieloid at the actual ending and leave the series at a cliffhanger for the movie instead.

Good. Grimdo needs to have a better showcase.

Categorically, it's the same, but still higher into its own, yes.

Honestly I have no clue. But like I said it’s just a rumor. It might’ve been some people making up rumors since many people believed Ultraman Trigger will just be a stepping stone prequel to UGF3.

Honestly there’s a chance the second page stuff like Grimdo are for Chronicle rather than UGF3. But the Galactic Federation characters like Mirror Man, Jumborg Ace and etc. probably will appear in UGF3.

I see

Good-a-lord, why would people expect so little out of Trigger, that's just vicious. I really hope they know how to actually drive Trigger to a more unique take on Tiga's story now that they have fully established things to be completely different from his base material. One Reddit post I saw actually gave me a new perspective on things, with how Tiga's story should logically not have worked in this format, and that's what I'm hoping for; something unique from the materials already set from before.

In any case, Grimdo could use a little bit of explanation on how his powers actually work. Still, wherever they take things, I'm not gonna complain anyway.

I mean, we know for sure that Tartarus and Diavolo would appear on Trigger universe, by that two we may be know about the finale for Trigger
As for toys leak, Dyna getting a new form? That's actually great, now if they can settled the issue between them and Tsuruno tho

Honestly I’m just worried about how China is gonna react to all this stuff. Cause you know how China is they are essentially Twitter cancel culture but worse.

And if they somehow get pissed over Tsuruno returning I’m worried all the databook posts and stuff on Tieba being deleted due to a crusade against the Ultra Series all of a sudden over him appearing again in person.

Ehh problem is it’s pretty freaking hard to find those databook and magazine statements. I don’t even know much Japanese sites where they actually post the sources due to the copyright laws and stuff. Most of them only post the information without the sources. And you know to get things accepted on vsbattles you actually need the sources as proof.

I feel like just in case I should probably save the images. But ehh we still have time and I personally don’t think China will outright ban the Ultra Series due to Tsuruno unless they actually did something in series that is offensive to them. At most I could see them simply not airing New Generation Dyna on the streaming platforms and thus causing more people to watch it illegally on Bilibili.

Though they did remove Ultraman Tiga alongside other shows like My Little Pony, Detective Conan and a bunch of other cartoons and anime due to “violence.” So who knows they might ban it for no actual reason at all.

Back