• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

It’s been unbanned but with quite a few scenes cut. I remember seeing a comparison video where around 10 or so episodes have had their scenes cut. So barely anybody even watches the Ultraman Tiga series that is on the streaming platforms now. Instead they are all using drives with the full series to watch the uncut version.

The point is China would ban something for literally any reason. Like does My Little Pony of all things even look violent to you? And the whole point of Detective Conan is that it’s a murder mystery so there’s bound to be violence and yet they still banned it.

Last edited:
@WanderingGecko
And that seems to be absolute minimum, as there's also a supposed Solar System level feat via databook statement, which should be found in Zetton's profile. But there's also a bunch of others like Vacuumon, so yeah.

@Kamenriderblaze
Grimdo should have Type 1, 4 and 6, yes.

Yeah at a glance you’d think they are only around tier 8-6 but once you look at the statements and feats you realize many Ultras and monsters have some kind of tier 5 or higher feat and statement.

Heck even in spin-offs like Kaiju Girl they outright say Eleking has the power to destroy a few planets with its electricity.

After knowing the abundance of Tier 5 feats, I actually believed most Ultras are at the very least 5-B.

Which KG version is that? One of the manga? That reminds me, I should continue the Galaxy Days manga.

Don't remember the exact name. But it was the one that starred Alien Mephilas as the MC. When they were going to Earth they said Eleking's electricity has the power to fry a planet or two or something along the lines of that.

Yep, that's the one, which isn't Galaxy Days, I was wrong on the title. But yeah, I remember that line now. Somewhere between chapters 15 to 25.

It does kind of suck that neither of them are being translated any further. And from what I know both of them have already ended.

I think in the last few untranslated Galaxy Days chapters, Juda appeared and all the kaiju girls went EX or something. And in the other Kaiju Girl manga starring Alien Mephilas I believe it’s revealed that the red sphere/principal is none other than Ultraman himself.

Oh. Oh...

Well that really does suck. And yeah, the Mephilas one having Ultraman was pretty obvious especially after that chapter where Jamila, I think, was called in.

Huh actually never mind. I just checked again and it seems like they recently started translating Galaxy Days again after nearly a year of hiatus.

I need to ask something , why is reiga less stronger then mebius infinity? a bunch of people says that , isnt grimdo stronger then u killersaurus neo or is it just me ?

I believe it is because some current ultra brother seem to be stronger then the new generation final form and both fusion did the same thing aka transfer energy to mebius and taiga so in theory current mebius infinity is stronger then the new generation

But the past mebius infinity won't be

BTW i saw many people debate about devil may cry yamato ignore durability with his dimension cut hax and we also have a blade that cut through dimension aka beliarok

Huh actually never mind. I just checked again and it seems like they recently started translating Galaxy Days again after nearly a year of hiatus.
Oh, nice.

Also, yes, Grimdo is stronger than Neo U-Killersaurus, by an unquantifiable amount. Logically, Reiga should be stronger than Mebius Infinity as well. Depending on how things go in Destined Crossroad, we might see them become comparable at least.

And yeah, that's always the plan, to consider Beliarok having Dura Neg via Deathcium Slash. Depending on whether we'll get further info about it, it should have tons more, but you know, TsuPro's vagueness is another thing they're very good at other than their Ultra shows.

Honestly I feel like Reiga will probably be weaker than a theoretical Reiwa Era Mebius Infinity. The way the New Generation fused into Reiga is the same way the Ultra Brothers fused into Super Taro. And Mebius Infinity is supposed to be stronger than Super Taro as he’s Mebius + Super Taro. So I feel like fusion wise in the Reiwa Era

Mebius Infinity > Super Taro = Reiga

But yeah it honestly all depends on how strong the fusees are. And this reminds me. Reiga from the Taiga movie probably shouldn‘t scale to Super Taro as that was Pre-Training Taiga who wasn’t as strong as the other New Generation Ultras that fused into him. So the Reiga that appeared in the Taiga movie should probably just be 20x baseline rather than 60x baseline due to having the same fusion method as Super Taro and thus should have the same multiplier of tens of times (At least 20x) on the main fusee (Taro/Taiga). If Reiga reappears in UGF3 he will scale to Super Taro as Taiga after his training in UGF2 got much stronger and is now seemingly comparable to the other New Generation Ultras whom are comparable to the Ultra Brothers.

Last edited:
The tiering from the Ultra Series comes from these characters.

Ultraman creating constellations (High 4-C): Scales to everybody in Ultraman and Ultraseven

Zetton destroying the solar system from Earth (4-B): Scales to Zetton and everybody else in the Showa Era starting from Return of Ultraman

Hudra creating Dream Space Lumagion which contains a nebula (4-A): Scales to everybody in the Heisei Era as he’s weaker than Blast Tiga (Tiga Dark’s equivalent of Sky Type) and every Ultra during the Heisei Era is at least stronger than Multi Tiga

Zoffy’s <10% M87 Beam (3-B): Scales to everybody Ultraman Mebius and onwards as the full power M87 Beam is stronger than Father of Ultra who is equal to Alien Empera who is stronger than Juda

Juda distorting the entire universe (3-A): Scales to everybody comparable to him Pre-Galaxy Crisis Era and everybody towards the end of the Galaxy Crisis Era and onwards

Belial tanking the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb (Low 2-C): Scales to anybody comparable to New Generation Era Belial at full power

There’s also a 2-C character and 2-B object but they don’t scale to anyone.

Father of Ultra was specifically stated to have been weakened when he fought Alien Hopporit. In the original Ultraman Ace version it’s due to him quickly traveling from the Land of Light to Earth via flight therefore being low on energy. And in the Ultraman Story version, it’s because he used up his energy training Taro.

According to a databook, Zoffy limits the power of his M87 Beam to <10% when using it on Earth. So whenever we see him use it on Earth it’s normally at <10% and as shown in Mebius and the Ultra Brothers, U-Killersaurus Neo’s tentacles can briefly tank the <10% M87 Beam while the Heisei Era Ultra Brothers can just effortlessly break through them. The only times he was stated to have used it at full power to my knowledge was against Alien Empera during the finale of Ultraman Mebius and in a few stage shows such as the one where he used it on Grimdo.

Last edited:
Oh right a few more things. After taking a look at the scaling as well as the Geed SCW again I think Heisei Zero should probably lose his Low 2-C tier. We originally assumed he was Low 2-C due to being comparable to New Generation Belial since the SCW said they had a fierce fight during the climax of the Omega Armageddon. But after looking at it again it actually never said Belial and Zero had a fierce fight. Instead it only said after a fierce battle, Zero and Belial were in conflict. So the fierce battle was actually talking about the battle Zero had before facing Belial. So from the looks of it the actual battle probably went just like it did in the opening of Ultraman Geed, Belial simply one shot Ultimate Zero after Zero got to him. There wasn’t any fierce offscreen fight between them beforehand.

Not to mention scaling wise Full Power Ultimate Zero at the time of Ultraman Geed would only be around 240,000x baseline 3-A. But based on our current scaling Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga who fought Imit-Belial who is stated to be about equal to Full Power Belial is actually 2,666,667 times baseline 3-A. Literally over ten times stronger than Ultimate Zero of the previous era whom we currently consider almost on par with Full Power Belial. So it honestly makes no sense for Ultimate Zero to be Low 2-C. So yeah I propose a downgrade for Full Power Zero in the New Generation Era (After Crisis). Only his Reiwa Era self and the other Reiwa Era Ultras should be Low 2-C. So before the Reiwa Era, nobody outside of Full Power Belial and the god tiers should be tier 2.

Last edited:
Oh. Yeah, whatever, I can live with this. Admittedly, I was about to get a heart attack until I realized it's only for Heisei Zero.

Ah oops. I probably should’ve made it more clear sorry.

So yeah anyways I have some time now so I think I’m gonna start writing up a draft of the third revision. Should we split the ability additions into two thread or should we just list everything in this thread so we can be done with the revisions and start making new profiles?

Nah, it's fine; just needed to read.

I mean, I guess it depends what you'd consider to be a lot. It covers pretty much everyone who has a profile, and I think there's an addition of 3 or more to each, that's not even counting Zero and his resistances.

I mean there are quite a lot of profiles. This is how the draft looks while only including what you listed for Zero. I changed a few abilities and resistance around to an ability that fits the description you listed. Also I still have some questions regarding some of the abilities and resistance you listed for Zero so it would be great if you could answer them so I can include scans. Also I don't think we should assume Zero has time stop or resistance to it even though we have never seen him use it in canon.

Miscellaneous Ultra Series Revision Part 3 Ability Additions

Tiering Changes

Just a few stuff I missed

U-Killersaurus

So I kinda forgot about this but normal U-Killersaurus actually only fought the Ultra Brothers at the end of the Showa Era not the Heisei Era. So Base U-Killersaurus should be downgraded to 4-B due to fighting 4 Showa Era Ultra Brothers.

Heisei Zero

After taking a look at the scaling as well as the Geed SCW again I believe Heisei Zero should probably lose his Low 2-C tier. We originally assumed he was Low 2-C due to being comparable to New Generation Belial since the SCW said they had a fierce fight during the climax of the Omega Armageddon. But after looking at it again it actually never said Belial and Zero had a fierce fight. Instead it only said after a fierce battle, Zero and Belial were in conflict. So the fierce battle was actually talking about the battle Zero had before facing Belial. So from the looks of it the actual battle probably went just like it did in the opening of Ultraman Geed, Belial simply one shot Ultimate Zero after Zero reached him. There wasn’t any fierce offscreen fight between them beforehand.

Not to mention scaling wise, Full Power Ultimate Zero at the time of Ultraman Geed would only be around 240,000x baseline 3-A. But based on our current scaling Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga who fought Imit-Belial who is stated to be about equal to Full Power Belial is actually 2,666,667 times baseline 3-A. Literally over ten times stronger than Ultimate Zero of the previous era whom we currently consider to be about on par with Full Power Belial. So it honestly makes no sense for Ultimate Zero to be Low 2-C. So yeah I propose a downgrade for Full Power Zero in the New Generation Era (After Crisis). Only his Reiwa Era self and the other Reiwa Era Ultras should be Low 2-C. Prior to the Reiwa Era, nobody outside of Full Power Belial and the god tiers should be tier 2.

Ability Additions

All Ultras Resistances

Ultraman Zero Abilities
Ultraman Zero Resistances

Back