• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I decided to update the blog a bit by listing the abilities in alphabetical order and adding a picture of an Ultras physiology. Also gonna go and bump the thread now.

Edit: Oh right also forgot to mention. They said we could apply the changes now. So if you guys think the Physiology page is now okay I’ll post it and start updating the profiles.

Last edited:
I think the scaling looks fine, but Fuma is stronger than Taiga? I thought they were roughly equal with Fuma's speed being what really gives him the edge.

And yeah, there's not too much to add anymore. Unless we're still considering the resistance negation stuff. Plus additions to the resistances if we assume all Ultras are capable of resisting Minus Energy.

This is Base Taiga fighting Darebolic and getting beat up. This is Fuma fighting Darebolic while straight up ramming through its beam.

Also during their training in UGF2, Base Taiga couldn't even budge Titas while Fuma could somewhat hurt Titas.

Alright I guess I'll post the page for now. If there's anything we're missing we could always just add it in Part 3 of the Miscellaneous Revision.

Oh right I just remembered didn't Base U-Killersaurus fight the Ultra Brothers at the end of the Showa Era? So shouldn't we downgrade normal U-Killersaurus to 4-B and only keep U-Killersaurus Neo as At least 4-A, likely 3-B?

And just saying I have made the Ultra Physiology Page. Gonna go add them onto the Ultras profile now.

Last edited:
Still seemed more like Fuma mostly overpowered Darebolic with sheer speed, and the only time he did physical strikes seemed more of a focused one. But I guess the TAC training scene is still a better example since Taiga only minorly knocked Titas' defense down.

Alright, tell me when Part 3 is coming, and I'll list all the necessary additions.

I think downgrading U.K is reasonable.

And the page looks fine. It can always be improved on later. Besides, not like we only just got a proper foothold on the profiles.

I've already listed several, but alright. I mean, Ginga and Victory do seem lacking even after I combed through.

Turns out there's way more stuff going on in my life that I forgot about and is out of my control. Too tired to continue today and I forgot I won't be home until really late tomorrow so I'm probably just gonna update the profiles on Thursday instead. So anyway c ya for now.

Hey i want to talk about the final boss in ultraman tiga Gatanothor

Does he have some form of death manipulatuon because the black mist kill human just by contact

Last edited:
Funny you brought that up, and thanks that you did. I think it's possible, I'm going to rewatch Tiga as well and see if it fits enough. And if yes, Tiga shoyld have resistance to it since it doesn't autokill him. As a result, Orb might also have it.

Edit: I saw this earlier but it looks like we're not the only ones hard pressed from getting an outright Low 2-C rating, now that I saw the KH blog arguing for pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the scene was shorter than I remembered, so at best we're probably gonna get possibly Death Manipulation, while Tiga getting hurt is just a case of stronger darkness usually being able to damage beings in general.

By splitting into all those three? That's pretty cool; haven't seen it since Zero. Though the only downside is that the three forms don't really have much interesting abilities of their own so far. Except maybe Sky Type having Paralysis Inducement with Sky Arrow, as per Episode 6's battle against Hudram. I'm also really liking how Glitter Blade is an arm attachment. Not sure why, but I think it's because it feels like a very personal weapon; not an addition, but more of an extension.

Also, rip Trigger.

I think it’s like Symbol of Geed where he summoned his three basic forms while he himself is still in Glitter form. But yeah the Zero example also works.

And yeah must suck to be taken down by being ganged up on in a 3v1.

Oh yeah, that is a better example. Especially since he'd likely still be fighting Dark Trigger as well.

Going off of previous comment as well, seems like it'd be 4v1 too. Poor guy just can't catch a break. First he has to suffer a space-time transcending acid trip thanks to Carmilla and now this.

I wonder who'll get to direct Episodes 11 and 12. It might be Koichi, but then again, there's also the Absolutians' episode. In all honesty, I'd like to see how the other directors would handle them since we know Koichi is going to be the head of UGF.

Episode 11 (The encounter of light and darkness)
Screenwriter: Naoki Hisaya
Director: Masayoshi Takesue
Due to Carmeara’s magic reviving Trigger Dark, Kengo was sucked into a dimension rift

Episode 12 (The Miracle from 30 million years ago)
Screenwriter: Naoki Hisaya
Director: Masayoshi Takesue
Revealing the secrets of the Dark Giants from 30 million years ago. What was the truth behind the ultra-ancient era?

Episode 13 (The Targeted Captain! Marluru’s detective notebook)
Screenwriter: Junichiro Ashiki
Director: Naoyuki Uchida
The whereabouts of Captain Tatsumi is unknown, Marluru starts their detective reasoning.

Episode 14 (The Golden Threat)
Director: Koichi Sakamoto
Robot monsters from a different dimension face Trigger, and in front of Kengo appears a mysterious man.

Episode 15 (Operation Dragon)
Director: Koichi Sakamoto
Facing a never before seen strong enemy, the Nursedessei started their operation. On the other side Kengo is….
^

Oh. Well, looks like we're back to Masayoshi. Hopefully he'll bring his A-game again, because I really like what he did in Episode 23 of Geed. And 21 of Z.

And damn, looks like Koichi will be taking all reins on the Absolutians. What robot monsters, though? Darebolic? Looks like they're also still planning to throw Kengo in a loop, going by 15's description.

Could be. Though the previous leak said it was a Galactrom army. So who knows maybe it’s a Galactron army lead by Darebolic that the Absolutians summoned.

So I'm basically done updating all the profiles, but I still have one profile that I haven't updated. And that is Ultraman Orb.

Like now that we know downscaling is a thing how should we format his profile before his training in Ultra Fight Orb? Do we leave it as it is now?

3-A with Spacium Zeperion, higher with various fusion forms and Orb Origin, far higher with Orb Trinity

or should we change it to

3-A, lower with various fusion forms, higher with Orb Trinity

Cause like Orb did treat Spacium Zeperion as his Base throughout Ultraman Orb as well as during his movie. But we know that Orb Origin is his real Base. So like which format should we use?

If we agonize about this the same way the Ultra wiki discord does, then I guess the second option works best since it's allowed, and also the fact most materials after the series does portray Origin as a proper base form.

And now that I think about it, seemed like they just didn't want Orb to immediately outshine X back in his own movie by only using Fusion Ups. For some reason.

Alright so second format it is for Orb then.

Oh right speaking of downscaling. I realized that Dyna never had a statement of not losing speed or power when he changes into Strong Type and Miracle Type respectively. In fact he had a statement directly saying he loses agility when transforming into Strong Type. So when his profile is made he would also be like Tiga with a lower when he transforms.

And from the looks of it the only Ultras whose speed also increases when they use their strength form is Gaia, Cosmos, Nexus, and Zero. Since their strength form is actually more of an all-round increase in stat rather than raising one stat and lowering the other. Mebius’ Brave and Burning Brave forms only increase his power to my knowledge.

The New Generation Ultras seems to be in a weird place where their speed forms also increase power since they are borrowing power greater than their own but their strength form still decreases their speed.

Last edited:
Dyna had a direct statement?

Yeah, thinking about it, most Heisei had really good deals in the side transformation department.

Did all of New Gens lose speed in strength form? Burnmite seemed more agile than SZ, which more focused on spatial maneuverability so it looked more like equal distribution on mobility than trade-off on speed. Then Beta Smash looks like he retains Original's speed at least. Maybe Solid Burning, who was actually more consistently portrayed as a glacier. But then we see his fight with PZ.

Here it says Strong Dyna lacks agility due to the increase in his muscle. And based on their official stat Strong Dyna’s speed is even slower than Flash Dyna. And Miracle Dyna is weaker than Flash Dyna.

Flash Dyna:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 8
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 3
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 2
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 2
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 1,000 m
  • Arm Strength: 80,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 60,000 t (human equivalent 60 kg)
Miracle Dyna:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 10 (Average) ~ Light Speed (Mach 880,000)
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 5
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 3
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 1
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 1,500 m
  • Grip Strength: 40,000 t (human equivalent to 40 kg)
Strong Dyna:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 5
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2.5
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 1
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 3
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 800 m ~ 3,000 m
  • Grip Strength: 90,000 t (human equivalent to 90 kg)
Well I’m not exactly sure but according to the official stats the New Gens strength form is slower than their base but their speed form is stronger than their base. Which does somewhat fit with what we are shown in series with their speed forms also being stronger than their Base. The official stats aren’t consistent with the stated increase in power but the thing with strength forms being stronger but slower than base is consistent with the stats.

Huh, well at least Dyna is in line with what we believed about the strength-balanced-speed stuff.

Yeah I don't mind with New Gen speed forms being stronger, HS did physically match Deathscythe when SZ couldn't (evem though it's only after a failed kourin) after all, but power types being slower? If the stats say so, I guess.

Yeah like for example for Geed

Primitive:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 5.5
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 1.5
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 1.5
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 750 m
  • Arm Strength: 100,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 60,000 t
Solid Burning:
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 1.8
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 1
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 1
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 800 m
  • Arm Strength: 150,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 88,000 t
Acro Smasher:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 9
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 5
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 2.5
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 2.5
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 1,100 m
  • Arm Strength: 120,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 75,000 t
Acro Smasher is stronger and faster than Primitive while Solid Burning is stronger but slightly slower than Primitive.

Orb is actually much closer to the Heisei Ultras via his fusion forms but its still kind of a mix.

Spacium Zeperion:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 6.5
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2.5
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 2
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 1000 m
  • Arm Strength: 85,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 65,000 t
Burnmite:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 11
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2.7
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 2.4
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 900 m
  • Grip Strength: 70,000 t
Hurricane Slash:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 13
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 4
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 1200 m
  • Arm Strength: 83,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 63,000 t
Hurricane Slash is actually slightly weaker than Spacium Zeperion in power but much faster. Burnmite is apparently stronger than Spacium Zeperion and also faster.

For Z

Original:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 7
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 900 m
  • Arm Strength: 90,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 62,000 t
Alpha Edge:
  • Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 10
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 3
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 3.5
  • Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 2.5
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 880 m
  • Grip Strength: 75,000 t
Beta Smash:
  • Maximum Running Speed: Mach 1.2
  • Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 4
  • Maximum Jumping Height: 600 m
  • Arm Strength: 150,000 t
  • Grip Strength: 100,000 t
Alpha Edge is both faster and stronger than Original while Beta Smash is stronger but slower than Original

But overall I'm not sure if we should fully trust the official stats cause there are some inconsistencies. Like for example the Tri-Squad. According to their official stats Fuma is apparently weaker than Base Taiga in power. But the thing is in Ultraman Taiga, we clearly see Fuma being more durable than Base Taiga to the point where he could ram through Darebolic's beam without any injuries. And in UGF2, we could clearly see that Fuma could hurt Titas while Base Taiga was unable to. And in the Tri-Squad formation stage show a weakened Fuma was literally able to keep up with and match an unharmed and uninjured Base Taiga with the fight eventually leaving them both completely exhausted. And even before this Fuma was able to fight off four alien invaders by himself while Base Taiga was struggling with just three and needed help from Fuma to win.

Last edited:
Most of these have rather negligible differences in speed (Power to Balance) and power (Speed to Balance). We could use this as reference, but maybe base most of the stats used here on what we saw on-screen and see where it lines up most and which one is more consistent.

Yeah that's probably the best choice in this case regarding base/balanced, strength, and speed forms of the New Gen Ultras.

Anyways how does this look for Pre-Training Orb's new description?

Attack Potency: 3-A (Easily defeated Zeppandon. Should be comparable to Base Ginga and Base Victory after the events of Ultraman X), lower with various fusion up forms (Spacium Zeperion is comparable to Base X. His other fusion up forms are varying degrees weaker and stronger than Spacium Zeperion but all inferior to his base form Orb Origin), higher with Orb Trinity (At least 4 times stronger than Orb Origin)

Also New episode is out and yeah Low 2-C confirmed. The Eternity Core can create a big bang and recreate the universe at will. And Carmeara said they were going to remake the universe into a world of their own image. And Yuzare also said the Eternity Core will disintegrate the entire universe if it goes out of control. That's like three Low 2-C statements for the Eternity Core. Seems like Glitter Trigger Eternity is definitely gonna be Low 2-C. Also from the looks of the preview Glitter Trigger Eternity's color timer is flashing red. So it seems like Trigger Dark will at least be able to put up a fight against Glitter Trigger Eternity which means he'll potentially be likely/possibly Low 2-C.

Edit: I have also compiled all the eternity core statements into an Imgur. Should we make a thread on this next week once Glitter Trigger Eternity appears?

This episode was overall pretty good. Kengo's character was done rather well this episode. His usage of his smile smile phrase was definitely much better than all previous usages. And in the GRF Voice Drama, we see Piccolo's race again. So cool I guess.

Last edited:
Damn, it didn't notify me of this post, so I had to manually check. But the Orb is good.

Brief thoughts on the episode, I actually thought it was somewhat rushed. The start was fine, but Trigger Dark doesn't have his own identity to actually build on Kengo trying to convince him to turn. Now that's weird; Trigger was the one who convinced himself to turn to the light.

I'd also like to point out that Yuzare didn't so much say disintegrate, but erase, which is basically the aame thing but yeah, very explicit statements. Not only that, but it seemed like when Yuzare activated the Eternity Core, it happened in both present and 30 mya so it also factors the entire timeline and even more Low 2-C material. And knowing it scales to both Dark and Glitter Eternity is also a treat.

So yeah, the thread would be nice, but we don't have Trigger's page though.

Alright than I’ll go update Orb’s profile now real quick.

Yeah it definitely was a bit rushed with how Trigger Dark not having much of a character. Well it seems like currently Kengo is in like a weird loop where he was the one that convinced Trigger Dark to become good or some weird stuff like that.

It’s fine it’s very likely that this will scale to Ribut as they will fight Diavolo together. And Ribut is in turn implied to be comparable to Joneus who is pretty much confirmed by the magazine preview to be on par with the Showa Ultra Brothers who is on par with the New Generation Ultras’ Final Forms. So in the end it will still scale to everyone once Ribut appears.

About Tartaros and Diavolo in Trigger.

Anyone has felling absolutian will power up Camilla, Hudra and Dargon so they can evenly match Glitter Trigger ?

That would honestly be overkill. Cause there's only one Glitter Trigger Eternity and three of the Dark Giants. If all three of them gets amped to the lvl of Glitter Trigger than there's literally no way the humans could win at all. As we could clearly see that the Dark Giants are capable of cooperating and working together with each other. So even if they can't win 1v1 they can without a doubt win 3v1. So no I don't think they will accept the Absolutians' offer whatever it may be. If anything I would rather trust the leak about Carmeara achieving a Vulthoom form as that actually fits with the previous magazine information about Carmeara having a secret power greater than both Darrgon and Hudram.

Yeah, that's what I expected for the thread as well. Looks like there'll be no problem then.

I forgot that we also saw a pretty great soul hax feat as well, so that's more resistance plus offensive showing.

While I'm inclined to agree about The Dark Giants and the Absolutians, it's probably not entire impossible since so far, we're still seeing Trigger being put in the wringer. Hudram, especially, since the way he relented to Trigger having the Eternity Core first seemed to hint something.

Oh shit I just rewatched the episode but in Chinese and I realized that Yuzare didn‘t say the Eternity Core can just destroy a universe. She said すべての宇宙 (Subete no Uchu) which is all universes. So Eternity Core is not Low 2-C. It’s a freaking 2-B object!

Back