• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Had to rewatch, and I swear I heard the other way around. But if this turns out legit, then the true final form rumor might be as well since I don't think Glitter Eternity wields that out of control portion of the Eternity Core. It doesn't quite make sense now that I wrote it, but that kinda jump would be mad. Well, it's mostly joking around with the possibilities anyway. Right?

When Yuzare was talking to the giants of darkness she said すべての宇宙 (Subete no uchū) which is all universes not 全宇宙 (Zen uchū) which means whole universe.

So yeah we’ve got an outright 2-B object when it goes out of control.

Yeah, I caught that one. But even if it was switched around, it should still have meant roughly the same, which is why the rewatch surprised me as well.

So, if it could potentially go 2-B, then the Absolutians' arc better expand on that because there is no way they can go and drop something like that and not do anything. Now I wonder if the Salome's experiments will be brought up again.

Yeah the Eternity Core itself is At least Low 2-C, likely 2-B. And from the looks of it Trigger will only gain a portion of its power to unlock Glitter Trigger Eternity.

Also the correct translation for Yuzare's line to the giants of darkness should be

"You mustn't disturb the Eternity Core. If it goes out of control... Its dangerous power will erase not just the Earth, but all of the universes."

We already saw what seems to be Diavolo erasing two universes in the animated preview. And now we have a 2-B statement in Ultraman Trigger for the Eternity Core. So now I'm not even gonna be surprised if we reach 2-C or even 2-B at some point. Cause holy shit this is crazy. In less than a month Tsuburaya broke all our expectations of the series not going above 2-C outside of the god tiers.

Anyways I think I'm gonna make a profile for the Eternity Core in my sandbox now. Edit: And done

Last edited:
Also should we add the thing about the Eternity Core being 2-B onto the main verse page? I was thinking of wording it like this.

And recently in Ultraman Trigger, it is revealed that the Eternity Core is likely a Multiverse level energy source that is capable of destroying all universes if it goes out control.

Yeah, I don't see any problem with that.

Also, funny thing, your translation of the Eternity Core is really kicking off in Discord.

Alright then I'll add that description onto the verse page now. We'll worry about who scales once the episodes come out.

Huh cool. Honestly didn't expect it to grab much attention. Also how does the Eternity Core profile on the sandbox look? Am I missing any abilities or desciption?

It did also spark a discussion about its impact on future stakes and stuff. Bit that's on them for not believing in universal stuff before this.

Also, I guess darkness manipulation and maybe light, should go because it's another specifically stated thing that Carmilla wanted to use it for. Otherwise, everything's fine. And holy shit, seeing a legit outright Low 2-C stuff is great, and crazy even with the likely 2-B part.

Honestly at least they aren't like the Chinese fandom where they outright say statements are bs and say none of the statements are trustable even though they literally use the statements for scaling and to wank their favorite Ultra over another while ignoring statements and feats from other Ultras right?

Alright so possibly darkness and light manipulation. What would be the description for those two abilities be? And yeah it's crazy seeing the verse have an actual 2-B feat now.

Also I just realized that the Ultra Series is actually in the top 8 trending pages under Books, Movies, and Tv series verses on the vsbattles page so that's also cool. Makes me wish we can start making more profiles soon.

Somewhat. It's yes and no when I think about it.

It should probably fall under the same description as Reality Warping, and the logic should be that if it can be used to remake the universe as a world of darkness, it should be eligible for the opposite, especially since we know Trigger is also using it.

Oh wow, yeah, we should start making more pages then. But I mean, how many series have we actually finished. Prolly a lot, but do we remember everything about them?

Huh I honestly didn't think there would be anyplace that was even close to being as bad as the hypocritical Chinese Ultra Series fandom.

Did Carmeara mention them using the Eternity Core to reshape the universe into a world of darkness though? I thought she only said she was gonna use it to reshape the universe into a world for themselves without mentioning anything about turning the universe into darkness?

Good question, and yeah we barely remember anything. So personally I'd just start off by making profiles for the Ultras followed by boss monsters and monsters that are made during the New Generation Era so that we won't have to go through too many series to find more abilities for them.

You have people who barely focus on the show and more on shipping the characters and likening aspects of the show to another unrelated show. Then there's the theory bunch, which should be fine, but it usually goes out of hand, going for paragraphs at once. And while this is no longer that big a problem, some believed firmly that the series has to work perfectly in accordance to beliefs and conceptions that was mostly fan stuffs in the first place. Also, tons of Showa purists. But that's neither here nor there.

That should be the subtext as to what Carmilla meant on her reshaping the world.

Yeah and even the New Gens can give a hard time due to mostly using old monsters that don't have interesting properties that'd warrant anything new for the Ultras that defeated them.

Oh shippers. I personally wouldn't have much problems with them as long as they don't bother others with their ships. Though I do find it funny when they ship something as a joke like the jp fandom does with Greeza and Riku due the Beliarok technically being their child. And yeah theorists aren't that bad unless they make up some really stupid headcanon and believe it over actual official stuff. And oh right Showa purists there's not many of those in the Chinese fandom now so I haven't heard about them in quite a while. Most people just started to accept the newer series and just judge the series based on how good the story is.

Alright I guess I'll list darkness manipulation with reality warping and light manipulation as a possibly.

Yeah I think for now we should just work backwards and start off with making profiles for monsters from the newer series that only have one or two appearances.

Yep, but that's what you get here; every living second there's this guy who always mention ships, and then gets mad when called out. As for the purists, did you know Tregear's rambling in episode 2 is considered too hard to understand by them? And that there's no nuance in him and Tregear. But yeah, it'd be really good if we judged after the series is over and keep optimistic throughout the run, at least.

Yeah, that could work. I should pick up where I left off with the sandboxes. I still haven't fully cataloged powers from Geed to GRB. Are you gonna be making sandboxes on the Ultras anytime soon?

Huh so it's one of those types.

I might make some Ultra profiles if you aren't already doing so. Which Ultras are you working on in your sandboxes?

Almost everyone except Xenon, Hikari, Tri-Squad, Z and Trigger. I guess you can count FoU, Joneus and the likes as well.

I see. Can you show me the sandboxes on how much you have done? I might as well point out if there are any problems on the profiles. Cause I think I remember seeing a few when I last checked it. Like the scaling with Ground Rosso if I remember correctly.

So yeah a few things. Let's start with Geed.

Didn't we decide to just make keys for them based on era? Like we only specifically separated Ginga and Victory via Pre-Ultraman X and Post-Ultraman X since they had a huge notable increase in power they went from being inferior to Juda Spectre and Mold Spectre as Ginga Victory to being capable of facing them in Base. Also do we even mention things like rage power ups on the attack potency? Like I thought we just mention it in the abilities as how much it could increase rather than write it down as an actual AP thing? Also the possibly higher thing for Ultimate Final Geed was kind of unneeded that was basically just the Ultras empowerment ability shown in action. Even Zero and Orb went from being unable to even harm Gilvallis in their strongest form to destroying his body in base. And Gilvallis isn't Low 2-C so Galaxy Rising also isn't Low 2-C. But I'm guessing this rating was due to us originally assuming Galaxy Rising was Geed's strongest form rather than his base form but enhanced. So personally I would just make Geed's AP like this instead.

Attack Potency: 9-C | 3-A, higher with Acro Smasher (Stronger than Primitive) and Solid Burning (Stronger than Acro Smasher), even higher with Magnificent (Matched Planet Sturm Enhanced Pedanium Zetton and should thus be 5x weaker than Royal Mega Master), far higher with Royal Mega Master (25x stronger than Primitive) and Ultimate Final (Comparable to Gruebe. Far stronger than the combined power of all his previous forms) | 3-A, higher with various Fusion Rise forms and Galaxy Rising (Stronger than Primitive by varying degrees but is much lesser than in the previous era due to Geed growing stronger), even higher with Royal Mega Master (Geed's second strongest form and should be far stronger than his other forms), at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C with Ultimate Final (Comparable to the other New Generation Ultras strongest form which should all be comparable to Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga)

Key: Riku Asakura | New Generation Era (After Crisis) | Reiwa Era

The reason for Geed no longer having the multipliers for his other forms in the Reiwa Era is the same reasoning as Orb. He got stronger so the multipliers should no longer be the same and should simply be unknown until we have more information on his scaling in UGF3.

And for Rosso and Blu

Ground form doesn't scale to Magnificent which is 5x Base. It's specifically shown that even the Triple Origium Beam which is essentially Rosso + Blu + Orb Origin is no match for Grigio King who is 4x stronger than Grigio Bone who is individually stronger than Rosso and Blu in Base. So Ground form shouldn't scale to 5x. It should at most scale to Orb Dark who is 2x stronger than Rosso and Blu. Basically

Grigio King 4x> Grigio Bone > Base Rosso = Base Blu

Grigio King > Triple Origium Beam = Rosso + Blu + Orb Origin > Ground Rosso = Ground Blu > Orb Dark = Orb Origin > Rosso and Blu combination moves 2x> Rosso = Blu

Grigio could probably just scale to Ultra Dark-Killer as she could fight Zero Darkness as well as blast away Ultra Dark-Killer with her energy wave.

Not sure about rage power, but it did seem significant enough. But if that's not how it works, then I'll change it as appropriate. And for all the multipliers should go after their respective seasons?

True it definitely was significant but yeah I'm not entirely sure if we add that. Like I don't really see Gohan's profile with a higher with rage. And Hulk is more of a varies due to his rage thing so yeah. But personally I wouldn't have it on his AP as those rage amps and bond amps just kinda varies. Dyna's bond empowerment at its lowest allowed him to just barely defeat Golza II who is physically stronger than Flash Dyna. And at its highest it allows Flash Dyna to casually one shot entire groups of Synthetic Sphere Beasts during the finale and then proceed to one shot Gransphere who is the second strongest enemy of the Neo Frontier Space Universe with a single beam.

You mean do the multipliers stay after their respective series? I always treated it as their multipliers which are based on borrowed powers stay the same in that specific era unless they are specifically shown to have gotten much stronger and caused the multiplier to be moot like Orb. So Geed's multipliers should still be the same at the time of the Ultraman R/B movie and UGF1 as he wasn't shown to have gotten much stronger. But by Ultraman Taiga it should no longer be the same unless they specifically show us they are still the same as Geed is clearly shown to be far stronger than before as his Base/Primitive form can now fight enemies that casually lol stomp Royal Mega Master Geed of the previous era via scaling.

Oh right also since we basically have the Eternity Core’s profile ready should we just post it now or do you think we should post it once the Trigger series is over?

Huh, wouldn't Cyber Planet Kushia have a passive digitization effect? I feel like the only reason Laiha and the others weren't affected is because of plot. At the same time, I feel like the Ultras should at least have resistance to being digitized, and Galactron Mk.2 having resistance negation with its own digitization beam.

1. すべて (also written as 全て) and 全 basically means the same, "all, whole, every".
2. 宇宙 could mean either space, cosmos, or universe.

In this context, "the whole universe" or "the whole cosmos" fits more than "all universe". There's no word "multiverse" (without using the katakana "マルチバース") in Japanese kanji too.

The original raw said this

It used すべての宇宙 (subete no uchu) which is all universes.

すべて(subete) by itself could mean all, whole, entirety and etc. However when used before 宇宙 (universe) like here it means all universes. If used after universe like 宇宙のすべて (uchu no subete) this means everything in the universe.

In this context if they wanted to simply say the whole universe they could've just used 全宇宙 (zen uchu) or 宇宙全体 (uchu zentai) which means the whole universe. 宇宙全体 (uchu zentai) is also the phrase that was used in the Geed Super Complete Works to describe the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb being able to destroy World of Side Space. Also you don't need to mention multiverse to know something is destroying the multiverse. Saying you will destroy all universes means you can destroy the multiverse as you are destroying all the universe in the series.

So no Eternity Core which clearly said it could destroy all universes also means the multiverse. Universal isn't the limit of the Eternity Core as they even stated that the Eternity Core can recreate the universe at will. Keyword being at will which means it could casually recreate the universe.

Seriously, this is literally the exact same thing that's going on in the Chinese fandom. They just take the world すべて or 全て and say it could mean all, whole, entirety and etc without looking at the context of the word and how its used even though the Ultra Series has literally used 全宇宙 and 宇宙全体 in the past when they are describing a single universe.

The Chinese fandom is even worse as they don't even believe anybody outside of the god tiers are universal. And somehow Tartarus and Ultimate Shining Zero according to them only maybe reaches solar system lvl because statements are bs according to them and on screen feats don't show anything that high. So Zetton can't destroy the solar system. Juda warping the universe isn't universal as he didn't destroy the universe on screen and etc.

Last edited:
Another example of this referring to all universe rather than a single universe is this. When Belial talked about ruling the universe like Rayblood in Ultra Galaxy Legends, they used the word 全宇宙. But during Belial Galactic Empire, when Belial was trying to attack and rule all universes aka the multiverse they used the term すべての宇宙.

When Rayblood was ruling the M78 Universe in the past they also only used the word 全宇宙 rather than すべての宇宙.

When Alien Bat said he wanted to rule all universes in Ultraman Saga he also used the word すべての宇宙.

@Mr.Cutlery Resistance to digitalization might work. Geed was only digitalized after being hit by Galactron MK2’s beam. And that beam didn’t instantly digitalization him but rather it damaged him and turned his color timer red which shows that Geed got weakened before being digitalized.

Last edited:
Trigger latest episode was so good, and the ancient warrior was none other than Kengo himself, seriously time travel are the best and worst thing to debate with

Yeah now all we need to know is why two Trigger’s can exist at the same time in present day if one of the Trigger’s statue was left on Mars.

And how far do they scale? Cause I seem to recall Touhou having a really crazy scaling chain such as some characters being stronger than an entire pantheon or civilization of Low 2-Cs combined. Also aren’t the infinity stones like tier 1 and full of hax or something?

Last edited:
MCU Infinity Stones are Low 2-C now? I thought they were 5-A and unknown? There were new feats?

Last edited:
Back