• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

And at that point, we know it was under Celebro's control.

Okay, maybe my reasoning then was because he was able to reverse himself out of the situation, but it's gotten weird how unconvincing its become. And yes, it was the spinning that made Bullton's antennas explode, but we don't know for sure if Bullton was even using its powers which I assumed Ultraman rebounded. So, remove in the P&A part of the CRT?

And from what we know bulton alway reavel his feeler when ever he use his reality warping power

And it said in the wiki that ultraman was able to destroy it feeler by create a temporal-spatial rips and tears

So it is more lika a limited resistant and more spatial manipulation

Last edited:
If we go by that, then yeah, it is stil possible to keep the abilities but to a more limited extent now. But let's see what the others think.

To reiterate this change:
*Spatial Manipulation and Limited resistance to spatial warping (Caused Bullton's ability to go haywire by spinning)

Going by recent Bullton showings, it's fairer to assume Bullton's abilities mostly only cover space-time warps even if it borders on reality warping. Though I don't have problems with it if the others don't.

Okay finally finished my homework so I'm back. Also I have finished updating the sandbox by changing the multiplier for Ultimate Aegis and Photon Earth to many times as well as added Z and Trigger onto it. And due to these changes the God Tiers are now 960,000,000x Baseline 3-A and 20x Baseline Low 2-C. So the 3-A got a boost in AP but the Low 2-C got a nerf in AP. Though considering how Trigger has the Eternity Core thing coming up soon I'm pretty sure the 3-A stuff for the high tiers and up will become useless in the near future. So the Low 2-C AP nerf is a huge oof.

And I was thinking about posting the first miscellaneous CRT now. So is the current outline of it okay?
Miscellaneous Ultra Series Revision Part 1

Multiplier Changes

Basically, I recently learned that 何倍も (Nanbaimo) actually means many times rather than several times. And since the definition of several is "more than two but fewer than many," the statements that use many times would be considered a 4x boost rather than a 3x times boost.

And another problem with the multipliers we currently use. In Japanese, although 数倍 (subai) is considered several times and at least 3.

数十倍 is actually only considered 20x on the low end not 30x. It’s actually really just the equivalent of our tens of times which is 20-99x.

So all the current 数十倍 (sujubai) multipliers are actually 20x multipliers at minimum not 30x.

Also the multiplier for Ultimate Form is currently tens of times scaling from Kaiser Darkness Belial being tens of times Kaiser Belial due to Armored Darkness being a tens of times multiplier. However the actual multiplier for Ultimate form probably isn’t as big as I originally thought. As it turns out I recently found out that Ultimate Zero was noted to be many times (At least 4x) stronger than Base Zero from an interview with a director in 2010.

And upon further inspection I realized that Base Zero was actually shown to be able to keep up with and trade blows with Jean-Killer who is stronger than Kaiser Belial while having his power halved by the fog surrounding the inside of Beatstar's planet sphere thing. And this was before the events of Ultraman Saga where Zero unlocked Strong-Corona and Luna-Miracle due to fusing into Saga with Dyna and Cosmos which lead to him going on a training journey in Ultra Zero Fight 1.

So Zero likely became even stronger than he was during the events of Killer the Beatstar before facing Kaiser Darkness Belial in Ultra Zero Fight 2. This is further supported as Strong-Corona Zero who is several times stronger than Base Zero was able to somewhat keep up with and hurt Kaiser Darkness Belial who is noted to have combat power on par with Ultimate Zero.

So based on these info the multiplier for Ultimate should be changed from tens of times 何十倍 (At least 20x) to many times 何倍も (At least 4x).

Low 2-C Scaling

So currently only Reiwa Era Zero scales to Imit-Belial who is in turn on par with the original Belial who is Low 2-C for surviving the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb. But thinking about it now quite a few others should scale to them. Like we see Tregear and Tri-Strium Taiga fight Imit-Belial and Base Zero and neither of them were completely inferior to the point of getting stomped. Originally I thought neither of them would scale to Zero or Belial because we see Base Taiga using the Plasma Zero-let overpower an attack from Tregear.

And originally I assumed that the bracelets only hold a portion of an Ultras power as that was the case with all previous Ultras when they borrow another Ultras power. But we later on learn in the Taiga movie that the bracelets actually seem to be the complete power of an Ultra as after returning the bracelets to the New Generation Ultras they regained their power to transform once again. This would mean that it wasn't a portion of Base Zero's power that overpowered an attack from Tregear but rather it was his full power or at least close to his full power. Which means Tri-Strium Taiga and Tregear do fully scale to Base Zero and Imit-Belial and should also gain a likely Low 2-C.

And because the two of them scales this would mean all the New Generation Ultras in their strongest form should scale as they are all shown to be comparable to Tri-Strium Taiga and each other. This would be the lvls of Low 2-C in the series and the characters that scale to it

Baseline Low 2-C: Base Belial (After Crisis), Full Power Ultimate Zero (After Crisis), Full Power Shining Zero (After Crisis), Base Zero (Reiwa Era), Luna-Miracle Zero (Reiwa Era), Imit-Belial, Full Grimdo Tregear (Reiwa Era), New Generation Ultras strongest form (Reiwa Era), Showa Ultra Brothers (Reiwa Era), Delta Rise Claw Z, Beliarok, Plasma Zero-let, Woola, Fusion Baraba, Destrudos, Grimdo, likely Greeza (Ultraman Z), and possibly Joneus (Reiwa Era) and Alien Barossa II

3x Baseline Low 2-C: Strong-Corona Zero (Reiwa Era), Zero Beyond (Reiwa Era)

4x Baseline Low 2-C: Ultimate Zero (Reiwa Era), Shining Zero (Reiwa Era)

16x Baseline Low 2-C: Ultimate Shining Zero, Absolute Tartarus

20x Baseline Low 2-C: Reiga, Super Taro, King, Noa, Legend, Delacion

Last edited:
Goddamn. Well, at least the nerf on Low 2-C would make King's feat less of whatever small percentage of an outlier can still be said about it, especially since it was in retrospect kind of a bad showing of how powerful King could have been.

Anyway, the CRT draft looks good, if only because there's not much I can add to it.

Yeah the nerf has been really bad. Like we actually went from 900x Baseline Low 2-C god tiers to 20x Baseline Low 2-C god tiers.

Seriously Tsuburaya give us an actual multiplier for Shining already. In fact have Shining keep up with Reiga and Super Taro against a casual Tartarus in UGF3 so we can treat Shining as a tens of times (20x) multiplier. That way at least Tartarus and the god tiers will be upped to 80x Baseline due to Ultimate Shining being Ultimate (4x) x Shining (20x).

Alright guess I'll post it now. Edit: Here it is

Last edited:
Speaking of new info. There's apparently some new unconfirmed leaks going around on Tieba that is from 5chan.

バスター星人
レイキュバス (雷丘巴斯,戴拿的那只大螃蟹)
オグト
ゾイガー
キリエロイドⅢ (基里艾路德人第三形态)
ウルトゥーム(乌素姆,旧日支配者,火星之神,奇杰拉之花的原型)
カルミラ(ウルトゥーム版) (卡尔蜜拉 乌素姆形态)

They only translated the notable names. And the notable ones are are
Reicubas
Kyrieloid III
Vulthoom, Great Old One, God of Mars, the original is Gijera (So I guess the suit will be based off of Gijera. Which seems to make sense as Vulthoom is supposed to be a plant like Great Old One)
Carmeara Vulthoom Form (Welp if this is true than yeah Demonthor 2.0 confirmed)

And according to google translate the other three are
Alien Buster
Ogut
Zoiger

Last edited:
Holy crap. How reliable are 5ch sources usually? Because too many rumors have so far been either correct or on the right tracks, so this is a dangerous gamble and we've already rolled our dies I bet.

Vulthoom would be the most interesting one, though I hope if it ends up being connected to R'lyeh it'd be better that we get whole arcs focused on it. 4 episodes would be enough, and they already showed they're capable of two arcs over the span of 4 episodes back in Z. Kyrieloid is pretty exciting to hear about, but like before, gotta keep myself calm.

Alien Buster would be a good follow up to the trend of introducing more actually alien aliens after the Barossans. Zoiger too would make for a great episode, and I hope if it does return, they manage to recreate the absolute terror it had from back in Tiga.

No clue. I'm also kinda new to this whole leak stuff. So I'm not sure how trustworthy 5chan is. Although according to a few users on Tieba, 5chan leaks never come true apparently. So best to keep your hopes low.

Also more unconfirmed toy list leak for Ultraman Trigger (Probably second half) and maybe UGF3 as well. This is not from 5chan. And considering how this matches with the previous leaks about Tartarus and Diavolo I think this is probably real.
Ultra Heroes Series
Trigger Dark
Glitter Trigger Eternity
Astra (Reprint)
Andro Melos
Ultraman Regulos
Ultimate Shining Zero

Ultra Monsters Series
Darebolic
Nursedessei (Disk Form)
Absolute Tartarus (Also appears in Trigger)
Absolute Diavolo (Also appears in Trigger)
MetsuOga (Gray Woola)
MetsuOrochi (Blue Maga-Orochi)
Baligaila (Blue Gorothunder)
Aboras
Banila
Karakuri Musashin

Ultraman Trigger and Ultra Galaxy Fight 3 Lineup
Additional GUTS Hyper Key Ultraman Ribut (Guest performance by Ribut)

So if these leaks are true then Trigger easily takes first place for having the most difficult tv series. Like there’s no contest whatsoever just look at that lineup.

And it seems like we might get the Ultimate Shining Zero vs Absolute Tartarus rematch in Ultraman Trigger or UGF3.

Last edited:
Eh, shit.

Yeah, the second leak does seem a lot more plausible given how tight Z's toy leaks were.

Also, please, more time hax in UGF 3. Layered time hax.

So you mean like this

Shining Zero stops time

Tartarus moves in stopped time and proceeds to stop Shining Zero in stopped time with his time stop

Zero goes Ultimate Shining so he could move in Tartarus‘ double layered time stop and proceeds to fight him while traveling between different universes, dimensions, and timelines all the while destroying them as a side effect of their fight

Tartarus unleashes his second form and proceeds to ascend to a higher plane of existence to gain the upper hand against Zero.

Last edited:
Holy shit, exactly. Not only that, but it'd be a good time to also bring back Arados into the series.

Tartarus ascending dimension does sound like a tasty extra tho, Low 1-C Ultra Series when

Is Arados’ suit even usable? Cause I highly doubt they still have the suit in good condition. Not to mention most of Tsuburaya are Showa fans. Heisei monsters rarely get to return unless they are really popular.

Yeah it would be nice to have Low 1-C Ultra Series. Though personally I would prefer to get 2-C and 2-B first.

Last edited:
Nah, I don't think there's any available suits. But they seem to be stable enough to be able to afford new and multiple, if slight, redesigns and modifications these days so there could be a chance. It's unfortunate that the Showa fans dominating the fanbase, at least the ones I've stumbled across, to be unnecessarily true.

Without joking, yeah, I'd prefer there be a stable jump between tier levels too. In fact, I sort of consider 2-B to be (heh) the best bar for Toku shows, thanks to KR. Though it is interesting to see where Ultra might take things since they seem to just recently take the whole power upscaling thing.

I think the main problem with Ultra Series reaching any higher then Low 2-C is the fact that the god tiers only have Low 2-C and a potential 2-C feat. And so far the god tiers have been the god tiers forever. They can’t be surpassed and we don’t see them grow stronger and even than their best feats are capped at Low 2-C (King) and Possibly 2-C (Delacion). So I honestly don't have much hopes of anybody in the series reaching anything higher than 2-C anytime soon.

That is true, unfortunately. That's why I've sort of been hoping for some kind of proper development on those guys because with how far they've expanded their series, it can't stay that low now, can it?

Right, so I've been meaning to ask, should we give Haruki and Z some form of Purification or Mind Manipulation from that scene in the finale where he entered Yoko's mind?

That's that then, also just asking because it could somehow potentially be vague given we didn't see any direct help from Z.

Speaking of new info. There's apparently some new unconfirmed leaks going around on Tieba that is from 5chan.

バスター星人
レイキュバス (雷丘巴斯,戴拿的那只大螃蟹)
オグト
ゾイガー
キリエロイドⅢ (基里艾路德人第三形态)
ウルトゥーム(乌素姆,旧日支配者,火星之神,奇杰拉之花的原型)
カルミラ(ウルトゥーム版) (卡尔蜜拉 乌素姆形态)

They only translated the notable names. And the notable ones are are
Reicubas
Kyrieloid III
Vulthoom, Great Old One, God of Mars, the original is Gijera (So I guess the suit will be based off of Gijera. Which seems to make sense as Vulthoom is supposed to be a plant like Great Old One)
Carmeara Vulthoom Form (Welp if this is true than yeah Demonthor 2.0 confirmed)

And according to google translate the other three are
Alien Buster
Ogut
Zoiger
Outside from Vulthoom i can't trust this leaks 100%, and no Goldras lefeelsbadman
No clue. I'm also kinda new to this whole leak stuff. So I'm not sure how trustworthy 5chan is. Although according to a few users on Tieba, 5chan leaks never come true apparently. So best to keep your hopes low.

Also more unconfirmed toy list leak for Ultraman Trigger (Probably second half) and maybe UGF3 as well. This is not from 5chan. And considering how this matches with the previous leaks about Tartarus and Diavolo I think this is probably real.
Ultra Heroes Series
Trigger Dark
Glitter Trigger Eternity
Astra (Reprint)
Andro Melos
Ultraman Regulos
Ultimate Shining Zero

Ultra Monsters Series
Darebolic
Nursedessei (Disk Form)
Absolute Tartarus (Also appears in Trigger)
Absolute Diavolo (Also appears in Trigger)
MetsuOga (Gray Woola)
MetsuOrochi (Blue Maga-Orochi)
Baligaila (Blue Gorothunder)
Aboras
Banila
Karakuri Musashin

Ultraman Trigger and Ultra Galaxy Fight 3 Lineup
Additional GUTS Hyper Key Ultraman Ribut (Guest performance by Ribut)

So if these leaks are true then Trigger easily takes first place for having the most difficult tv series. Like there’s no contest whatsoever just look at that lineup.

And it seems like we might get the Ultimate Shining Zero vs Absolute Tartarus rematch in Ultraman Trigger or UGF3.
I'm still curious since from the pictures above Trigger would fight Trigger Dark, is this gonna be a tribute to Zelganoid?
Also reprint Astra? Is he gonna get an upgrade?

Oh well uhh according to these leaks Absolute Diavolo is gonna be the main villain of UGF3. And UGF3 is gonna be a sequel to Trigger rather than prequel like the previous ones.

Also Regulos is the captured Ultras at the end of UGF2. And Leo and Astra will appear in UGF3.

Now this ia getting back and forth, first Regulus would be in UGF3 then it would be in Trigger and now it went back to UGF3, things getting confusing lel

Oh god, 3 color timers is something I can live with, but potentially 3 beam lamps? He better have haxxes with them.

Before I cover the rest, I guess we can safely say it's pretty likely these might become real given it's Ultra Zero Fight's fb page. Those mfs somehow get their hands on the more accurate leaks as well it's almost ridiculous.

Anyway, most of them I've already given my thoughts on before like the Kaiju list of Trigger. Though I'm very interested to see how Buster would be since it's a new alien, and I'm really hoping it brings full on character developments here and there. Speaking of character developments, forget Kengo, we know he's gonna get one sooner or later, but so far we don't know much of anything about the others. I really don't want another Dyna case where the side characters end up being just that, walking moulds.

This Oguto also caught my eye, and from name alone, it kinda gives out the same vibe as the Gobnu. Something ancient-looking, or has some sort of hyper-tech infused with it. Next this Karakuri Musashin... looking up karakuri gives karakuri dolls, and the word itself has the meaning of tricks and such, so I'm assuming something like Sukuna Oni, Obito or maybe even a bit of Himala.

Next up is the Galaxy Fight stuffs. Diavolo appearing in Trigger sounds hype, even though we already made clear to ourselves to be very cautious about it. Also, 3 being a sequel is a good thing, hopefully it touches mostly briefly on the past stuff in favor of expanding the Absolutians' ability. That said, given that Diavolo is supposedly the horned one, close enough I'd say as well, I'm already imagining his powers to be something like Geiz Revive from Zi-O, that being he does physical amps via compression or stretching of time and such. Hopefully if that's the case, it's more explicit and has actual effects on the targets.

I'm also really interested in Regulos, too. Like what the hell he do to get captured by dudes who freely mess with history? It's like if the Time Jackers took their job more seriously and actually captured or restrained thems who go against them.

Here's the pic links in case ya still haven't seen them:

Wait so this UZF leaker is legit. And the news about Vulthoom and the other leaks that I posted from Tieba are also on this leak. So wait all those things are pretty much confirmed true? Oh shit

Also at this point I don’t think Tartarus is the weakest Absolutian anymore. If Diavolo is the main villain of UGF3 I could see him going down in this miniseries. And name wise Tartarus (Greek hell) sounds to be a rank above Diavolo (The devil).

Yeah most of the leaks we've seen before that had some real grounds also came from UZF.

And you know what, that comparison between Tartarus and Diavolo is pretty fair. And I wanted to say Diavolo going down in UGF 3 might be too soon, but then again, his debut is in Trigger so there is already the possibility.

I see

Also I know I’ve said this before but can we just press F for Trigger at this point now that we have near confirmation that the leaks are real? Cause just look at what he has to fight right now. His series is no doubt the absolute hardest series of all time right now.

Absolute Tartarus (Final boss of UGF2 and the current strongest antagonist of the entire series)
Absolute Diavolo (Supposed final boss of UGF3)
Darebolic (Ultraman Orb Movie final boss)
MetsuOga (Gray Woola) (Ultraman Taiga final boss)
MetsuOrochi (Blue Maga-Orochi) (Ultraman Orb Midboss)
Vulthoom (Final boss that’s just like Gatanothor based off a Great Old One)
Carmeara Vulthoom Form (Carmearra amped or fused with Vulthoom)
Trigger Dark (Literally himself but stronger and faster in every way possible)
Powered Dada (Whose apparently strong enough to force Z into Delta Rise Claw)

And that’s not even factoring in the fact that he has to fight 1v2 almost every single episode. And one of the two is normally always one of the three Dark Giants.

Seriously Trigger really doesn’t deserve this nightmarish difficulty. Base form wise he’s only on par with if not slightly weaker than Original Z due to having less experience. And yet here we see his series having a bunch of enemies that are considered stupidly overpowered.

Heck even the people who hate Trigger on Tieba due to the series not meeting their expectations are like bro I feel sorry for Trigger or Trigger you better pray the Absolutians are just NPCs rather than actual enemies.

Last edited:
"Trigger Dark (Literally himself but stronger and faster in every way possible)"

I think that alone already explains almost everyone he's had to go against. And yah, Trigger is just Lunatic difficulty from the get go. While it's somewhat fitting given what his show is meant to entail, it's still unfair. And I don't know about you, but having villains who had a whole-ass miniseries dedicated to introduce their kind and is planned for more future appearances coming in like that doesn't sound good, even if they were minor. After all, damage is damage.

Well technically up until King Joe Storage Custom and Powered Dada all the enemies Trigger has fought are either weaker than or comparable to him in one of his three forms. Satandelos only had a really op shield but really shit durability as it was pretty much one shot by the Nurse Cannon at 80% power when 200% = Multi Trigger’s Zeperion Beam.

I think the Absolutians cameoing every once in a while sounds fine. It does foreshadow how big of a threat they are if they cameo a bit in every series after their introduction. Kinda like how it eventually leads up to an Infinity War/Endgame moment where everybody comes to help out in the final fight.

Isn't Death-Drago technically stronger though, after the boost from Carmearra? Then again, that episode kinda draws a blank in my head now so I don't remember it much.

You know, a somewhat messed up thought I had regarding all these re-focus on older characters on UGF. I think we could one day say goodbye to some of the older Ultras, you know, and it'd be fine because like it or not, the Ultra Brothers' actors are getting old and they've sort of been heavily typecasted onto their characters so it's probably impossible to just replace them.

I see

Also I know I’ve said this before but can we just press F for Trigger at this point now that we have near confirmation that the leaks are real? Cause just look at what he has to fight right now. His series is no doubt the absolute hardest series of all time right now.

Absolute Tartarus (Final boss of UGF2 and the current strongest antagonist of the entire series)
Absolute Diavolo (Supposed final boss of UGF3)
Darebolic (Ultraman Orb Movie final boss)
MetsuOga (Gray Woola) (Ultraman Taiga final boss)
MetsuOrochi (Blue Maga-Orochi) (Ultraman Orb Midboss)
Vulthoom (Final boss that’s just like Gatanothor based off a Great Old One)
Carmeara Vulthoom Form (Carmearra amped or fused with Vulthoom)
Trigger Dark (Literally himself but stronger and faster in every way possible)
Powered Dada (Whose apparently strong enough to force Z into Delta Rise Claw)

And that’s not even factoring in the fact that he has to fight 1v2 almost every single episode. And one of the two is normally always one of the three Dark Giants.

Seriously Trigger really doesn’t deserve this nightmarish difficulty. Base form wise he’s only on par with if not slightly weaker than Original Z due to having less experience. And yet here we see his series having a bunch of enemies that are considered stupidly overpowered.

Heck even the people who hate Trigger on Tieba due to the series not meeting their expectations are like bro I feel sorry for Trigger or Trigger you better pray the Absolutians are just NPCs rather than actual enemies.
Considering in the original series, Powered didn't killed him but rather cut off the power source and yet Powered Dada was still alive
I'm not surprised if Powered Dada would be considered as the top-class of entire Dada race

When you thought Z has the hardest difficulty, Trigger amplified it drastically in his series, made it becomong the Dark Souls of Ultramans 😂

What next? The new Ultra after Trigger would fight Zogu right of the bat in episode 1?

Back