• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

It doesn't seem exclusive to beams as Glenfire powerbombed an Ace Killer and caused it to explode but yeah, putting it under physiology works.

Extra: I think we can also note that Ultras and some more are capable of directly attacking the consciousness behind an Inner Space, so that's more borderline hax stuff. And we also know those also bypasses resistance due to the power sources involved.

Last edited:
Global live stream coming on September 24, 2021 8PM EST

So maybe UGF3 news? Also we see Mirrorman here as well. You guys think it’s because of them currently releasing Mirrorman episodes or is it because Mirrorman might appear in UGF3?

Was there any livestream just some time before UGF 2 last year? Also, I'm betting that it's likely on that, though, since we can see Sakamoto and Voyager there as well. And seeing Mirrorman is pretty interesting, but it could go either way. Of course, just because I'm waiting for even any news, I hope it's the latter.

Btw if possible can you guys help out with listing the references for the Ultra Physiology page here? Also just remembered that I forgot to add enhanced senses. Does anybody remember which enhanced senses Ultras have? Like I know from Ultraseven they can see invisible objects but like what other enhanced sense stuff do they have again?

Last edited:
Actually, going off of other profiles, it could very well be Extrasensory Perception instead. But yeah, I'll see to the references section.

On the other hand, now that I'm writing a proper sandbox on Rosso and Blu, I realize that Rosso had more interesting usage of his powers. It's kind of a bummer somewhat.

Alright I'll leave the Ultra Physiology sandbox to you. I'll go make a sandbox of the other Ultras updated stats now.

I mean isn't that basically all Ultras? Sometimes they show a cool power like once or twice. And then they never use it again in future appearances.

Alright.

Yeah, but this one is a more isolated and casual observation. Because the most I've seen of Blu is his minor healing in Aqua form and super speed with Wind form.

Also should I just post the profiles with the updated tiers for now?

Like references is gonna take a while as there's still a bunch of abilities that are missing from the profile and some of them are probably just gonna be replaced with the Ultra Physiology page. Not to mention the CRT about changing the format for the profiles' speed hasn't been made yet so I was wondering if we should only update the tiers and keys of the profiles for now.

Oh right, since it's already accepted, might as well. And yeah, I got stumped several times trying to expand the stuff there and after that, there were still the references on episodes and such so yeah.

Alright I'll just update the tiers, keys, and descriptions then. Yeah like we know these abilities are a thing but we just don't remember which episode or series they are from. Which is honestly kind of annoying. We know they happened at one point but we just don't remember when and where it happened.

Some gigachad just gave me a file showcasing most of Max's abilities after I asked about the scan. I'll see if there's more to get, but the scan he gave also says the same about turning targets into light with Maxium Cannon.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong, but Grimdo caused fear just before he appeared during the first battle, right? And the New Gen were basically unaffected by that?

Last edited:
Nice

I don’t think so. I think all we saw were the aliens running away in fear since they saw the portal opening so they knew Grimdo was coming. And the humans only started to run in fear after Grimdo appeared which is standard kaiju scaring people stuff.

I could also send the file for a few hours if you want to see it yourself since I haven't yet started on it.

I see, that's out of the question then.

Nah it’s fine. Still need to go update the profile for Ginga, Victory, X, and Orb. After that I’ll probably finish up the profile for Hudra, U-Killersaurus Neo, and the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb as those are where 4-A, 3-B, and Low 2-C came from. So I should probably get those profiles out as soon as possible. Also I should probably edit the power section for the verse page. Cause it actually looks pretty bad now that I think about it. I should probably mention what tiers there are on the verse page. Also I feel like I should probably link the scaling blog to the power of the verse rather than calculations. Should we format the Power of the verse for Ultra Series to something similar to Dragon Ball? Or do you think the format that Fairy Tail uses looks better?

Last edited:
Yea, the power section does need some updates and probably even corrections.

Oh yeah, verse power does seem like a better placement for the blog. Same for the tiers being made clear from there.

I think with format, something like Fairy Tail's there seem more refined, so that's probably better.

Alright I’ll mostly follow the format for the Fairy Tail Verse Page than. Although I’ll also probably add some elements from the Dragon Ball Verse Page as some of the format such as the different parts doesn’t look too bad.

I could also send the file for a few hours if you want to see it yourself since I haven't yet started on it.

I see, that's out of the question then.
Actually I just remembered something. I saw some people on the Chinese fandom including their equivalent of a wiki say at one point that Max Galaxy’s Galaxy Cannon is several times stronger than Max’s Maximum Cannon. Can you check and see if this was ever mentioned under Max Galaxy?

Last edited:
Ahh dang it. The multiplier for Max Galaxy and Kyrieloid II’s Power Type Analogue are like the only multipliers I’ve heard of but haven’t seen before. Max Galaxy being several times Max was something I saw in the Chinese fandom and Kyrieloid II’s Power Type doubling his power was something I saw on the Ultra wiki. So I was wondering if anybody else has seen statements for any of these anywhere before?

The same who gave me file probably has a buttload more, but I don't feel like bothering him for more just yet. He seems preoccupied as it is, just trying to get info on the mechs.

Yeah probably shouldn’t bother him than. We’ll just have to wait and see if these multipliers exist in the future. For now we should just focus on what we have to do now.

So new episode of Ultraman Trigger is out.

Holy Yuzare is pretty much Juggler but instead of being a warrior she’s a mage. Like she has so many feats of blocking attacks from monsters despite being human sized.

Shizuma is now confirmed to be an intelligence officer for TPC that ended up in the Trigger Universe 30 years ago due to a dimensional rift. And from the looks of it he was from Tiga’s era rather than Dyna’s era. Also man it’s nice to see the GUTS Wing flying on screen again even if nobody is actually piloting in it but still Shizuma is great at piloting it. Also the classic Tiga BGM is back. Hell yes, although it was rather short. And wait this version of the GUTS Wing has self repair? Nice.

c59dfbf9d72a605946bb0f097534349b023bba89.jpg

Also this thing from the mural this episode looks a lot like Gijera.

And in the newest GRF Voice Drama episode we learn that Joneus can permanently keep something at a specific size. And wow we’ve actually got a rather strong Alien Valky for once.

Also wtf is with the preview of next episode. Darrgon is in love with Yuna? Or is that supposed to be Hudram acting as Darrgon? Cause seriously wtf is going on?

Oh hell yeah, the tributes were actually amazing this time.

And yeah, glad to see them going more unbound for human sized characters repelling giant monster attacks. It's a little off the usual Ultraman formula, but it's never been out of place.

And holy hell, that does look like Gijera.

So what, Joneus' size hax or something? Haven't yet watched the VD.

I mean... I think it's definitely him. Really not sure what they're planning for Darrgon here.

I think Yuzare is like the third character that is shown to repel giant monsters depicted being human sized. I think the first was Armored Mephilas, the second was Juggler, and third is Yuzare. Or was I missing another character who could do this?

Yeah Joneus’ Little Beam can permanently keep something small so that it never grows bigger.

Seriously though Darrgon literally went from being the most normal out of the three dark giants to being the absolute weirdest with just one preview.

I don't think so. There may actually be just 3 so far.

Neat. Does it also weaken them? Ftom what little I've seen, seems that's also what these type of techniques do.

When you put it like that, I guess it's true.

Don’t know Joneus just offered to use his Little Beam on Alien Valky’s infant Samekujira so that it would stay small forever. This honestly sounds more like age manipulation rather than size manipulation.

I actually rather liked Darrgon just being a normal hot headed villain who wants a good fight. So him suddenly acting so out of character all of a sudden due to falling in love with Yuna because of what I assume is the slap just feels kind of gross to me. I really hope the actual episode next week has an explanation for this.

Also a bit of biological manipulation it seems.

Same here.

Oh, I think we did forget one more character with legit monster fighting feats. Mahoroba from the Tiga Gaiden.

Weren’t the monsters Mahoroba fought in the Tiga Gaiden specifically shown to be much smaller and weaker than the average monsters? So I don’t think that technically counts as a giant monster.

But yeah anyways what do you think of this episode? I actually feel like this might be my favorite episode of the series so far alongside episode 6. Though it might just be nostalgia bias boosting the episode for me.

It's more or less the same. Though looking back, I'd say it's because of how well they pulled off the tribute while still keeping Trigger himself as a clear part of it.

How does this new description look?

The Ultra Series is very powerful verse that also has many broken abilities. There exist a civilization of beings that are High Hypoverse level. But most humans and aliens themselves range from Below Average Human level to Wall level while their technology ranges anywhere from Wall level to Large Star level. But the average power of the verse is much higher than this. During the Showa Era, most characters were around Large Star level to Solar System level with the strongest of the era standing at Universe level. By the Heisei Era, even the weakest Ultras and monsters of this period is Solar System level with the stronger ones reaching Multi-Solar System level and Galaxy level, while the strongest reached Multi-Galaxy level and Universe level. By the Galaxy Crisis Era, the average monsters are now Multi-Solar System level to Multi-Galaxy level and all Ultras have reached Universe level. By the New Generation Era (Before Crisis), even the average monsters are now Universe level via scaling and many of the Ultras and antagonist are much higher into the tier. By the New Generation Era (After Crisis), most monsters and Ultras are further into Universe level with the top tiers having managed to reach Universe level+ due to being able to survive the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb. By the Reiwa Era, the overall power of monsters and Ultras have increased even further and now even the high tiers are Universe level+ based on them being comparable to the top tiers of the previous era while being in a weakened state. And finally, at the very top of the verse stands Delacion an entity that was introduced way back in the Heisei Era, who is possibly Low Multiverse level due to being revealed as the creator of Cosmos' Universe and possibly even the M78 universe (the main universe where majority of the Ultras and King one of the god tiers is located at). See this blog for more information regarding the main scaling of the verse.

The verse is also not lacking in hax as various monsters have displayed an immense array of powers such as Time Travel, Antimatter Manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Void Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Petrification, Mind Manipulation, Sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, and etc. The Ultras often having some of these abilities and even resistance to them.

Last edited:
Alright that’s one supporting the new description. Anyways I’m gonna go sleep now. I’ll probably start posting some of the Ultra Series profiles from my sandbox tomorrow.

Back