• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I always assumed Beliarok is just non-existence/non-physical interaction normally and not that it has natural durability negation since Destrudos was able to block his attack and all that. And I kinda just assumed the spatial cut is just one of its special ability.

If Ruebe really did that than I guess yeah that would be either probability manipulation or fate manipulation albeit a limited version.

I honestly have no clue how to treat Bullton's 4th dimension thingy so no comment.

Btw the Sevenger prequel manga is out.

Yeah, I was suggesting those possibilities since very often, damage done by Beliarok seemed absolute but I know that we can't use just that. Then again though, I guess Void Manip on Beliarok doesn't mean much since it was only ever used against Greeza.

Well a 4D universe would mean that we can finally confirm feats like the STA Bomb as Low 2-C. By extension, Bullton and top tier monsters from Z would be as well. Of course, I'd need to bring this up again in Q&A, but I also need to conclude the Inner Space feats CRT as well.

Honestly, I was confused that they'd continue with that artstyle reminiscent of late 90s to early 2000s anime. Still though, it is refreshing to see an unorthodox style.

Bullton:
A mysterious creature with the ability to distort space-time.
It had disappeared after trapping Zero in four-dimensional space, but it reappeared when Kaburagi combined his red and blue stones.
It distorts time and space, and wreaks havoc on the STORAGE Integration Base.
The surrounding space is a four-dimensional space that is linked to the deep psychology of those who are caught up in it, and it is possible to go to places that the person imagines.

Ability: Different shaped antennas are extended from holes in each part of the body to generate different four-dimensional phenomena.

Greeza:
A hole in the universe that was created due to the distortion caused by the overthrow of Bullton, who had taken care of the absurdities that made the universe possible.
With no mass or energy to be measured, its existence can be said to be nothingness itself.
It can only be defeated with a needle that sews a hole in the universe.

Last edited:
As usual, thanks for the translation. So that's one confirmation that Bullton has a 4D space inside itself.

Yeah, I might ask around about this. It's likely a confirmation that the universe is a 4D continuum. And like I said, it could mean Low 2-C is within grasp.

As extra, this further solidifies Zero's resistance to time manipulation while also adding one to spatial manipulation given that Bullton contains warped space-time inside itself.

No problem.

I mean the name is literally called "Fourth Dimensional Monster" or 四次元怪獣 (四 being four, 次元 being dimension, and you guys obviously know the Kaiju part).

I am curious surrounding the part of what "fourth-dimensional phenomenon" is about, but I guess it's just anything that has to do with space-time given its ability.

That's also one heavy big dood, what with being 60 meters tall and weighing like 60k tons.

Last edited:
And thank goodness, too, because Bullton seems one of the few to have a literal title.

Here are some examples of what a four-dimensional phenomenon is:

Yeah measurements are ridiculous and sometimes wonky in Toku.

Edit: Okay this is stupid, a match featuring Goku says that he's apparently around thousands to sextillion times baseline Low 2-C. The Goku vs Zero is now void.

Pretty sure they are confusing 3-A scaling with the Low 2-C scaling. The first Ultra Instinct Sign is only stronger than Infinite Zamasu who to my knowledge is just baseline Low 2-C. It’s the second one that is in the hundreds or thousands of times baseline with the third being unquantifiable but way higher into Low 2-C.

Oh right, yeah...that so reminds me of Hokuto no Ken having moves that people took as being literal yet it greatly pissed me off since there’s some that if you took as is, it would be a huge outlier to apply to that verse.

This Bullton would have been no different but its description lives up to its name as is the way it messes with space-time. The fact it has the kanji for space-time works too in its favour.

This whole thread. The MHS stuff is consistent ish with the current speed rating they have last I recall. Then you got stuff like a character having martial arts that can let him hit at the speed of light, or another character who has a technique whose name is literally hitting a quintillion number of punches or something...

Needless to say, unless it’s actually backed up by doing what it says and it’s consistent with other stuff like it, name alone is not gonna cut it here.

Yeah, I was half-right. While I'm not knowledgeable on HnK nor am I in a position to speak on it, I see why lightspeed would be a problem.

Pretty much. I only ever know about the manga and it's prequel manga of "Souten no Ken" so I never really commented on anything beyond those two. Well I did read some spin-off side stories of HnK but other than that, that's about it.

Also that link is broken for me on my end, so IDK what to do here.

So watching the video again, Bullton's use of distorting space-time and causing fourth-dimensional phenomenon includes making people loop repeatedly to do the same thing, turn back time to have them do what they were doing seconds if not minutes ago along as well as having people levitate in the air or displace them to another location.

Pretty freaky indeed.

Aye, Bullton's one of the few mons whose abilities are a treat to watch. Also, the time stuff goes further since it can actually throw a victim back by at least 10 years, which actually affects the timeline as well.

Hmm looking more into it, it also displaced those rockets and also itself out of an attack. Could be attributed to something else but given its ability is stated on its...I guess official bio on fourth dimensional phenomenon, it clearly shows a lot of what it lives up to its name.

Add in the affecting timeline part, and you have a pretty good 4-D range creature right there. Wonder where it stacks up compared to everyone else?

Ahh dang it the Greeza episode didn’t have Zero appear to explain the Space Needle. So yeah guess we really are gonna have to wait for the SCW to confirmed Xlugger = Space Needle. This recap was rather rushed in my opinion. Like they removed the entire debut fight for Greeza’s second appearance. Guess that’s what happens when they tried to talk about 3 episodes worth of information in just one episode.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal
Well since Bullton's retconned role was to sustain a universe, it's pretty much guaranteed that reality warping's one of its ability, especially when all its antennas are used in conjunction, as seen in its battles.

Bullton is pretty high-tier from its ability and in-verse status. Though I'm pretty sure there's more.

@Peter1129
Kind of expected, really, considering the route Chronicle Z's been on.

And then all of a sudden I remembered creatures like Chronorm (Mebius) amd Arados (Cosmos). I'm gonna try watching their episodes to see if they say anything about timelines in a universe.

Edit: I'm sure it was a joke, as affirmed before, but when you really consider it, Gourman joking about eating the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions means he acknowledges there are higher dimensions. While nothing yet as of now, it means there's a likely chance the series might get that high and thus would mean a Low 1-C cosmology.

Last edited:
Watched the episodes featuring Arados and Gruanfan from Cosmos, and there isn't much. Cosmos perhaps have either a very limited resistance towards Time Stop or he has super enhanced senses as he is capable of feeling Arados' time stops. Another possible resistance would be for Time Manipulation in general for not disappearing from time after opening Gruanfan's door which does just that, and is just a possibility.

I'm going to keep checking, more so to get a scientobabble about how a timeline corresponds to a universe in Ultra.

On another note, we might also get a new resistance for Zero or a supporting evidence. While the ZAP Spacy crew were in danger of being erased from existence or something, Zero does not seem to be under that threat.

Edit: Finished up Chronorm and Goldras' episode, with Unizin from Max's for extra. No scientobabble about space-time or timelines, but I guess they did give possible resistances to time manipulation. Well, except for Mebius I guess, which is weird. But Goldras' powers seem to stem wholly from his horns, which it uses to attack Tiga as well as create a shield from his space-time warp, of course Tiga survives them as well as being able to enter his time storms without ill effects despite its active space-time warping properties. Unizin's feathers could throw matter into a temporal gap just by passing through them, yet Max was unaffected even after a large chunk of them passed him. So yeah, apparently a lot of time resistance in the Heisei era.

Last edited:
So a Post-Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 interview came out.
And it has been translated in Chinese.
Also there's a google translate version of it in English.
There's not much information here other than the fact that Sakamoto Koichi confirmed that Tartarus was able to fight full power Ultimate Shining Zero equally while still hiding his true power.

Q: At the end of this work (UGF2), Tartarus finally decided to use his power. Will Tartarus who looks more like a strategist, become more active in 1v1 confrontations in the future?
Sakamoto: True, Tartarus' strength in the current work (UGF2) is still an unknown. At the end of the story, he was able to fight equally with Ultraman Zero's Ultimate Shining Form at full power. I guess this should convey just how powerful Tartarus really is. In the future, Tartarus' purpose will become clearer. The process of showing how strong he is as a warrior will also become more interesting. I hope you look forward to it.

Last edited:
Nice. Hopefully we'll also get to see the extent of his time powers as well. I'm also kinda expecting Ashiki to have the lead with the next main instalment if Tartarus is planned to appear in one, just so there isn't any major differences and contradictions in character.

It changed to 1 just a few minutes ago.

6 + 3 = 9

9 + 2 = 11

11 + 1 = 12

So people are guessing that something will be happening at midnight. Likely some kind of news.

I'm hoping and also not, that it's UGF 3. Yes because it'd be neat, no because it too soon.

Ao, to put on my mask of skepticism, it might be another one of their side projects.

Okay, so they have their own streaming service now. That's what it was.

I'm happy and sad about it because I'm not in a state where I can purchase it.

Edit: Japan exclusive according to the FAQ. Well, that saves me some guilt from not being able to access it, at least.

Last edited:
It was already shown to be Tsuburaya Imagination so Trigger's prolly coming in another week or so.

Bad news though, Z SCW will be released on 1st of July.

So we got some more news about the SCW.

The novel in this SCW will be about how Juggler became the captain of STORAGE.

Okay that sounds cool. I forgot that his role as Hebikura went overlooked in its origin. Guess that's what good integration does.

What did we decide on when it comes to abilities that is said to give a boost in AP? As in, specific techniques. We decided that if it's something usable in all forms, that means it should scale to overall stats, right?

Does this mean we consider techniques like Magnificent's Mega Bomber Punch to actually be a form specific boost?

Honestly I have no clue. Cause if we do treat those as boost than Magnificent would have a 10x multiplier since his two handed punch technique is supposed to be 10x stronger than his single handed punch technique. I always assumed that these techniques are more like the Ultras are just using more of their forms' full power rather than a straight up multiplier.

Also I found this on the official english Ultra Galaxy page.

"Preparing his coup de grace, Tartarus travels to Future Earth, where Ultraman Zero, Ultraman Dyna, and Ultraman Cosmos once fought the terrifying Hyper Zetton—one of the greatest foes of the Ultras. There Tartarus resurrected the horror’s creator, Alien Bat. He commands the alien geneticist to utilize the whole of his knowledge to create the most powerful version of Zetton ever. Bat succeeds, spawning the Space Fear-Demon, Zett, a Zetton with a “soul” that is capable of higher reasoning. Furthermore, he is given the ability to generate his own soldiers, the Artificial Zetton Army filled with countless iterations of the Space Dinosaur."

Zett is confirmed to be stronger than Ultraman Saga Hyper Zetton. I'm guessing this will also be mentioned in the Super Complete Works when it comes out. Hope this means the Saga being stronger than the god Ultra assumptions will finally stop now.

Last edited:
Yeah, that makes sense.

What, that's still going on?

Also, I guess that's good to know, but there's likely no way to scale them off of each other anyway. Well on an in-universe comment, at least Bat learned not to create something he personally takes control of.

Wait what is still going on?

Yeah I know that they don't scale off each other. Just posting this since its nice that we finally have confirmation that Zett is stronger than Hyper Zetton (Ultraman Saga).

Oh that. Yeah it really gets on my nerve like don't even get me started. At first I thought it was only a thing in China but I have seen a few people say Saga is a god tier in the YouTube comment sections and reddit once in a while. Although none of them were as bad as China where they make up random statements that never existed and say things like Saga > Noa, King, Legend and etc. Like I just don't get it.

The Chinese vs battles fandom has all these statement compilations and yet they still prefer to use their own headcanons over official statements. And they will only use the statements when they work in their favor instead of against them. Like I remember seeing quite a few people say the Ultras never get stronger over time (Even though it's clearly shown and even stated in Ultra Fight Orb) and that whenever the boss monsters from the past get defeated by new Ultras in a form that is not their strongest form they say powerscaling doesn't exist in the series. Heck some even start insulting Director Sakamoto saying its all his fault since he can't powerscale for sh*t. Like holy hell the Ultra Series vs battle fandom is hella toxic and really hypocritical. Heck even after this Zett > Hyper Zetton statement came out people are still making excuses saying one new statement saying Zett is stronger than Hyper Zetton doesn't mean Zett is stronger than Hyper Zetton. It's honestly like they only want their favorites to be the strongest so whenever somebody doesn't agree with them they throw a tantrum and start making excuses.

Last edited:
Back