• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

True I guess it is a matter of portrayal. But personally I still think Rei’s Base Gomora amped by the Neo Battle Nizer would still be around baseline 3-A since he did survive many attacks from Armored Mephilas who is most definitely 3-A and not weakened whatsoever during the finale of MMB:NEO. Not to mention Reinonic Burst Gomora who is only twice as strong as Base Gomora defeated Armored Mephilas. On top of that the gap between EX and Base shouldn‘t be that huge if it’s only a several times multiplier that made Rei’s Gomora stronger than Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness who is stronger than Armored Mephilas.

Oh no, I agree with 3-A now under these conditions, but I still think he should be keysplit between a first half with the weakened A.Darkness and second half with a full powered A.Mephilas.

Ahh I see. But wait you mean split key for Gomora? Ehh I think it’s fine to have Gomora listed under Rei as

Rei w/ Battle Nizer | Reimon w/ Battle Nizer | Rei w/ Neo Battle Nizer | Reimon w/ Neo Battle Nizer

3-A Gomora can just be listed under Rei w/ Neo Battle Nizer. And we could just mention that Base Gomora somewhat kept up with and fought a weakened Armored Darkness and Full Power Armored Mephilas under this key. The same way I mentioned Zero getting stronger after gaining power from the Plasma Spark in the sandbox. Here’s an example for Gomora under Rei w/ Neo Battle Nizer

Likely 3-A (Kept up with a weakened Armored Darkness and in the finale kept up with Armored Mephilas who is equal to Armored Darkness), higher in Reionic Burst (Defeated Armored Mephilas and somewhat kept up with Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness), even higher in EX (Overpowered and defeated Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness)

Btw what do we do about the 4-Bs in Mega Monster Battle? Like what lvl of 4-B do we consider them to be? Cause I just realized that I don’t think the 4-B monsters in Mega Monster Battle have any comparison to previous series. We only know they are 4-B but that’s it. The other Ultras and monsters have a known lvl of 4-B due to there being statements about them in comparison to the other series but MMB has no comparison in Season 1. I guess we just assume Rei’s Gomora is stronger than the one in Mebius who could fight Mebius as Rei’s Gomora should be stronger than all previous Gomora’s right?

Last edited:
Whichever Showa monsters that have fought Mebius might make a good base.

Speaking of the tiers, how many characters do scale to 3-A from Ghost Reverse to UG: The Movie?

Is there statement about R'lyeh Island ? a place where Tiga fighting against Gatanozoa.

There a some feat where that island can countain stars and asteroid such like this.

latest

So I finally found a compilation of Great and Powered statements. And huh seems like there was more statements than I thought there'd be. Also I found the USA, Zearth, Neos and Seven 21 compilation as well. Joneus sadly only has the strongest in U40 statement during Showa. Zearth has absolutely nothing comparing him to any previous Ultras. Same with the USA Ultras. The only thing important in the compilations is that Shadow is stronger than Pre-Training Zearth. And among the USA Ultras, Scott is the strongest. For Great, Powered, Neos and Seven 21 there are these

There’s actually another statement where Powered’s beam is actually straight up stated to be about 5x stronger than Ultraman's beam. Though there also seems to be a Powered being 10x Ultraman statement. But considering how there is two 5x statement and only one 10x statement I think we should take the 5x over the 10x. So yeah we have a direct comparison between Powered and Ultraman now.

Also I found the japanese scan of Great being the strongest Ultra at the time of his series.

Seven 21’s beam is stronger than Seven’s beam.

Neos and Seven 21’s double kick is more than 4x stronger than their individual kick. Mensch Heit tanked their double kick multiple times and was only defeated after they did a combo beam. So Mensch Heit would be 4x stronger than they are individually as they also did this under an amped state.

Mensch Heit at least 4x> Seven 21 > End of Showa Seven

Also I think I’ll probably make a sandbox of Zero’s revised profile later today or early tomorrow.
Dang it, even the USA Ultras didn't had any major statements in their scans like Joneus lefeelsbadman

̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶3̶-̶A̶ ̶P̶h̶o̶e̶n̶i̶x̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶

@Mr.Cutlery Since Hikari beat Armored Mephilas every relevant Ultra is 3-A starting from the Galaxy Crisis Era since he’s the weakest Ultra Brother during that Era.

@Tripleaccel555 Nope no statements about R’lyeh Island. And it wouldn't really matter anyway all of them already scale to 4-B.

@Veloxt1r0kore Yeah sucks how the anime Ultras don’t have any important statements.

@SunDaGamer And yes 3-A Phoenix Brave is coming back. Although Galaxy Crisis Era Base Mebius is stronger lol.

Also I have been updating the multipliers and scaling sandbox I made. I think I’ll slowly add all the statements (rather than just one) along with videos into it to show why they are consistent.

Last edited:
Oh right also this. As long as the Ultra Heart is fine even if Taro is blown to pieces using the Ultra Dynamite he could still regenerate. That kinda explains how he was fine even after getting decapitated in one of the episode of his series.

Also there's a problem with the Meta Field stuff from Nexus.

Meta Field doubles the user's power. Meta Field made Nexus' beam several times stronger than before.

Dark Meta Field halves the enemy's power and doubles the user's power. Dark Meta Field made Faust several times stronger than before.

So we have a double statement and a several times statement for both Meta Field. Which one should we use for the Meta Fields?

Last edited:
The one with Enmargo where he was seemingly decapitated can't really be counted since it was either an illusion by the macguffin of the episode or reversed by it. He still does have good feats though.

I say use the doubled statements, while keeping the several times power up statements as likely or possibly higher for the Field users.

Yeah, that's why I had to stop for the time being from tackling the topic. I also wanted to bring that back up to go along with new evidences. And I think contacting him would be fine, just be sure to have other staffs along for extra inputs.

So Ogbunali has replied and said straight up 3-A is fine, rejected High 3-A because infinite power statements aren’t enough, and also rejected straight up Low 2-C. Should we get some more staff in on to give some evaluation or is just Ogbunali fine? He did recommend Ultima Reality to talk about universal stuff. And I just hope likely Low 2-C which has already been accepted in the previous thread doesn’t suddenly get rejected as well when more staff comes in.

Btw what is this about magazine companies taking down scans under the copyright law I heard from the Ultraman wiki? Is there another hunt for uploaders and stuff going on?

Last edited:
If he suggested anyone, then calling them over shouldn't hurt.

And I'm not sure about that, since I'm also just made aware of it.

Alright I guess I’ll see if Ultima also responds.

Yeah cause like if that’s actually happening than I’m not sure if we should link the statements onto the profiles.

It's oddly refreshing to see Taiga and Titas back home. Plus we'll be getting two more important scenes with Melos/Ribut and Z/Mebius.

Taiga and Titas back to home

Fuuma left the chat

Seeing Joneus and Titas together are somehow, oddly satisfying like both suits are technically clashing but there is a feeling of like "satisfied" seeing it

And finally Mebius action after for so many years, and since Fukujun voice in Z voice drama are almost feels like Shunji (he improved a lot), i really want to hear more from him

So the new episode of UGF2 is out.

And I just wanna say Photon Earth Taiga being only nearly 2x Base Taiga is total bs based on what we’ve seen now. Base Taiga was losing to Base Zettons while Titas and Fuma were fighting EX Zetton and Hyper Zetton both of which are several times (at least 3x) stronger than normal Zetton along with Zetton Falx. And than Photon Earth Taiga was beating Zett who is more powerful than all the Zettons there. Also this means Photon Earth Taiga is stronger than Pre-Crisis Impact Era Joneus as that Joneus was only on par with the Zett from the U-40 universe.

Also I guess we all expected this, Andro Melos and Ribut are way more powerful than the Tri Squad and could 1v3 the Zetton army and was winning. And it seems like the two of them are comparable in the Reiwa Era. Also Andro Melos says he’s no longer part of the Andro Defense Force so I guess I‘ll have to move him into the Galaxy Rescue Force on the sandbox along with Ribut.

And it seems like Zero is telling Grigio to go around to scout for people who are strong enough to fight in the war against Tartarus and his army. And I just wanna say why Grigio though?

Last edited:
I consider the multiplier thimg to be specifically aimed for their respective series anyway and even then, with a grain of salt. Also, what does Pre-CI Joneus, was it confirmed when their events take place?

Definitely comparable.

Probably character action stuff.

I guess that Photon Earth multiplier might be talking about it during the series although in my opinion even in series Photon Earth being only nearly 2x Base is kinda bs just like how Magnificent being supposedly only 1.25x Primitive is bs. Well in the stage show Orb says he didn’t get to have a friendship like the Tri squad’s with Juggler so we know it’s after Origin Saga which is early Pre-Crisis Impact Era. And than we also know that in that stage show the Planet Invasion Union is still a thing which wouldn’t be possible if it’s Post-Crisis Impact Era as Juggler killed the leader of the union in Ultraman Orb. And it is said that Orb returns to O-50 to take a break every once in a while after completing some missions. So the Joneus that fought Zett in the prequel stage show is very likely during the Pre-Crisis Impact Era. So

Reiwa Era Andro Melos ≈ Reiwa Era Ribut > Photon Earth Taiga (Full Power) > Zett ≈ Pre-Crisis Impact Era Joneus > Titas (Full Power) > Fuma (Full Power) > Hyper Zetton (UGF2) > EX Zetton (UGF2) 3x> Base Zetton (UGF2)

Base Taiga (Full Power) > Base Zetton (UGF2)

Also in the Taiga Movie and Taiga Super Complete Works it is both shown and stated that Photon Earth Taiga (Full Power) couldn‘t hurt the mini Grimdo with his basic attacks while Reiwa Era Rosso and Blu could both somewhat do some damage. So all New Generation Ultras Base Forms should be stronger than Photon Earth Taiga as well.

Last edited:
Ah, makes sense I guess.

Alright, seems reasonable.

Also, any idea why the CRT just went unanswered? Gonna be fair though, I think just applying the accepted results would be fine.

At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C

Even if it doesn't make much sense given that there's literally an infinite power gap between the characters directly scaled to the bomb. I'll go bump it up, and on the foreseen decision to be said, I'll just concede this time around.

No clue why it went unanswered but I think everything has been discussed already. But yeah I also feel like it’s weird to have there be an infinite gap like that but since straight up Low 2-C won’t be accepted by the staffs I guess we’ll just have to go with it for now. So Delacion is now the only character in the series who is straight up Low 2-C albeit with a possibly.

But yeah before we go applying stuff we should probably at least make the multiplier revision as well. Since how far into the tiers depend on these multipliers. I might make it sometime next week if I have time.

I'd quote Kirisaki, but I don't think it'd be appropriate. Ah, hell with it: "This, is truly chaos".

Alright, seems reasonable.

Btw do you guys think we should change the verse name from The Ultra Series to Ultra Series? Cause honestly I think we should do that as it's supposed to be Ultra Series or Ultraman Series. I have no clue why there's even a "The" in the title there when the page was made.

Also should we update the age of the Ultras in each era? Cause we know that at least 10000 years have passed between Mebius and Ultra Galaxy but the official data never updated the age of the Ultras.

Last edited:
"The" should probably go then. I too have no idea why it was written as such when I first saw it.

Probably just stick to what's official for the time. Can I get the statement where it says 10,000 years have passed?

During the events of Mebius it is stated in the databooks that the evolution of the Land of Light occured 260,000 years ago. But in Ultra Galaxy Legends it was said that this event happened 270,000 years ago. (I'm using the chinese subs as this was found on Tieba).

So doing basic math it could be assumed that approximately 10,000 years have passed since Mebius. Which fits with the Taiga novel where Tregear says he has been wondering around in space for around 10,000 years ever since he left the Land of Light around the time when Hikari became Hunter Knight Tsurugi (Which is during the Showa Era after Taro came back from Earth). Also in the Taiga Voice Drama it has been said that the Tryger Shot was a relic of the past and is now in a museum in the Land of Light. Also I remember reading somewhere that it was said that Zero and Taiga weren't born until after the events of Mebius so the difference between the Heisei Era and the Galaxy Crisis Era has to be at least more than 5,900 years.

Also we need to remove Immortality (Type 1) and replace it with Longevity as in the Voice Drama, Taiga said Ultras also have life spans.

Last edited:
So yeah should we add a 10,000 year to all Ultras in the Galaxy Crisis Era? Cause it feels weird to say things like Mebius is younger than Titas even though he's clearly older now. The major timeskips that I remember off the top of my head are Heisei Era to Galaxy Crisis Era being approximately 10,000 years and Pre-Crisis Impact to Post-Crisis Impact being around 100 years.

Last edited:
Random note, but did you notice all the minor details after the STA Bomb was detonated?

Not only were there the black hole-like swirls forming around Earth after the explosion, but when Seven was telling Zero not to go, you can clearly see above the crowd of Ultras that the stars were already being pulled in. Finally, when the supposed black hole formed, we see planets and stars being absorbed as well, and then at the end, you could see the voids forming.

I'm the one at fault for missing this because that's just more proof of the Bomb's effects being already widespread after the explosion.

I'm sure you guys are fine, but I'm still gonna check up and ask how you're all doing here. I hope things aren't bad on you guys' sides, because of all that's going on.

I mean, I know us Toku folks aren't that affected for the most part, but that's just it; I as a leech mostly sticking to Ultra probably haven't been made too aware of some potentially invisible things.

In any case, not trying to stir up anything, just a frog under a well wishing you folks the best.

Yeah I saw the STA bomb pulling in planets and stuff like a black hole when I first saw it.

Everything is going rather fine for me. But since class has started again i kinda have less free time now.

The toku are fortunately not affected with this which is a relief, i also fine too so no big deal

Except for the Kamen Rider because they shifted their major activities to discord, leaved me with in hiatus from discord, feeling isolated and lonely

Well shit.

If nothing else, our best bet now is to say that had the STA Bomb completed its shit, we literally wouldn't have the events of Geed, which takes place in the future, therefore affecting across its points of time.

That plus the fact that space-time continuums have been shown to be bubble universes which has shown itself to be the embodiment of its own continuum thanks to multiple now complementary materials. Not to mention how those bubble multiverses are literally branching off themselves as we see in the 2nd Zero movie.

Extra justification would be Belial's attempt to use the Childhood Radiation to trigger a second Crisis Impact, which would destroy the universe and kill King, undoing all his efforts from the past 6 years. Why does this matter? Because Zero says that there's no longer any signs of damage in the universe, indicating that had the universe's destruction been staved off some other way, the damages would persist across time.

Honestly, I feel like I've only been repeating the same points over and over again when it comes to this. Only things added are the stuff that lies within the already decoded stuffs.

That said, I'm not sure how else we could go about dealing with this if even those aren't accepted.

Yeah I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if anybody points the stuff out. If nobody cares about it I guess we could just keep them as at least 3-A likely Low 2-C until somebody makes a crt in the future.

Anyways now all I want to say is DANG IT TARTARUS give us some Low 2-C or 2-C feats already. You could mess with time and stuff so why can’t you do something like that already. If you could than we wouldn’t have all this tiering problem.

Last edited:
Yeah. But to be fair, I think we should just accept the proposals until the tiering standards' discussion is complete.

I know, right? We've seen him trouble the likes of Zero and Joneus. Plus, Legend was required to repel him, and once again, King, who is still a viable perspective, feels that he is enough of a threat to be wary of. But to be fair, this kinda also applies to previous big villains.

Back