• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate-Franchise Equal Stats Tournament V2 (2022):

Ah dammit, looks like i'm late

But whatever, i can change Randomlandom to arguing about Kyoko since he's not that active nowadays

Alright, choose one because i have two characters that going to submit:
In case which genre that Ixa come from, TV Show or by specifict....Tokusatsu
Beni-Enma is obviously from video game, and fun fact: at first i wanted to choose Raikou but she already have plenty of matches planned on mine so Beni-Enma is selected instead

EDIT: F***, only Manga slot? Okay then, if thats the case then Sanemi Shinazugawa or Kokushibo from Demon Slayer

Maybe someone could just make another one of these in the future but with the categories that weren't listed here or ones that were only listed here once or twice

First key

For manga

First key

For manga
To late dude

Because he’s epic and has decent hax he uses in canon

Also his full name is Garfield Cat I can’t believe you don’t know the Garfield lore
unknown.png

why he garfiled

The scp that reallies on "mind reading" and "precognition" will go against someone that counters It... Well, let's hope that the SCP having a not magical way of this ler him by pass thouse resistences

Garfield Vs Kakyoin is pretty epic as a Vs debate it might happen as an actual thread depending on what feats the cartoon has and if people find stronger feats from the comic

Hope so... well, I will also try to provide It for the periodic jumper... trough It is a SCP with little content... and the most It had was that he fought against SCP 682... but seens like It was removed

Back