• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Third? Dragonborn vs The Last Dragonborn

Ysmir the Dragon of The North

I65cvt318js11
vs
Another Ysmir the Dragon of The North

TiberEmperor
Both High 6-A

Dovahkiin has all the equipment you can get in the game.

Tiber Septim could have more raw power, but i don't think he has any Daedric artifacts. So it might be possible for The Last Dragonborn to win. Oh and Tiber is not the third Dragonborn. The third one is Alessia, and then her descendents were Dragonborns, and then Reman Cyrodil was dragonborn, and then after all of that Tiber was a dragonborn.

I was referring to dragonborn of the genus with dragon soul and blood. Miraak type, so the list would be

1 miraak

2 Reman

3 Hjalty

Alessia isn'a dragonborn like those three. "Alessia didn't have the power to absorb dragon souls. Hers was a much more nuanced power: to dream of liberty and give it a name and on her deathbed make Covenant with the Aka-Tusk."

Faruel1998 said:
I was referring to dragonborn of the genus with dragon soul and blood.
Miraak type, so the list would be

1 miraak

2 Reman

3 Hjalty

Alessia isn'a dragonborn like those three. "Alessia didn't have the power to absorb dragon souls. Hers was a much more nuanced power: to dream of liberty and give it a name and on her deathbed make Covenant with the Aka-Tusk."
I see. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for clarifying.

Alessia is definitely a Dragonborn but a different kind of Dragonborn. She's a Dragonborn of much higher significance than someone with literal dragon blood. She's the chosen herald of Akatosh who lit the fires of the Covenant and became the first Dragonborn Ruler of Tamriel

She also became a god.

Even though I'm pretty sure Tiber septim should be stronger

Everyone likes to give the protagonist all their items so something something daedric artifacts

Tiber Septim is most likely canonically stronger than the Dovahkiin, not to mention that most Daedric Artifacts are rendered moot by the sheer nature of his being, such as the fact that he is a Shezarrine (An Enantiomorphic Oversoul of three, in fact), and his Spirit is thus divine in nature, since he is an Avatar of Lorkhan, born when the Space God remakes himself and incarnates into a mortal vessel, so things like the Mehrunes Razor and Molag Bal's mace aren't affecting him.

Then there is the fact his Thu'um is capable of rewriting time and history and erasing whole events from reality, so I don't see something like Spellbreaker protecting the Dovahkiin (Unless we count him as a definite Shezarrine).

Ultima Reality said:
Tiber Septim is most likely canonically stronger than the Dovahkiin, not to mention that most Daedric Artifacts are rendered moot by the sheer nature of his being, such as the fact that he is a Shezarrine (An Enantiomorphic Oversoul of three, in fact), and his Spirit is thus divine in nature, since he is an Avatar of Lorkhan, born when the Space God remakes himself and incarnates into a mortal vessel, so things like the Mehrunes Razor and Molag Bal's mace aren't affecting him.
So does this.mean that someone who is a shezzarine resist the artifacts' haxes, or just the artifact and not the hax itself?

Back