• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The thing gets Terminated (G r a c e)

Well the Terminator can't be assimilated, so Thing will have to take it down by brute force. Does Terminator have any form of incendiary weaponry?

Ehh. He still can't kill The The Thing. He has no method to bypass that Regen. But The Thing Can't kill Terminator either. Inconclusive. One can't bypass Regen. The other can't bypass durability

Terminator could possibly nuke the Thing with it's fuel cell.

Hmm. Well. I'm a little iffy. Would he think to damage his own cell? The thing certainly isn't causing it enough damage. I'm a little iffy to say he would do that. But I haven't seen all the movies so maybe he would.

The Thing begins with 10 people assimilated but you've place the fight in New York city so it's gonna be a lot more then 10 people real quick. This is basically Arnold vs New York. The Thing will either find something that can kill him or aquire enough mass to do it itself.

EDIT: You've also gotta remember that the terminator has human skin covering is frame.

No that's the right Terminator.

He absorbed the T1000s Date and abilities

Its even on the file

Where on the file I literally pointed.

Unless you're asking "How did he get them" Where I legit told you.

Alright, since I'm clearly not understanding something let's go over this slowly.

In this fight we are using a 9-A version of the T-800 with low-high regen, yes? This means we are using the T-850 key. Great. So I went to the T-850's page on the Terminator wiki to get something other then "It's on the profile, just belive me", but can't seem to find any mention of liquid metal regen or the T-1000 anywhere. I also can't seem to find anything mentioning the ability to absorb data and abilities. The major problem is the method of regen isn't specified on the profile, and no one's providing any scans to prove their claims. Let's compair to the Thing real quick;

• Thing Rege: Regenerationn (Low-High. So long as a single cell lives, the thing can assimilate the cells of other organisms to reform itself)
  • T-850 Rege: Regenerationn (Low-High)
Does anyone see the problem? I'd like to see actual scans of the T-850 regening from fragments.

Except that I literally said. Multiple times, That he absorbed the DNA and Mechanics of the T1000

Does All For One not Steal and is capable of using Quirks from the Noumu he creates unless he has shown it?

A can do this, B steals the abilities of A

Have I made this point clear?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I honestly don't think I could be any clearer. No one has provided proof that the T-850 has the same rege as the T-1000.
That's what I thought as well but he explicitly asked for regen, otherwise he would have asked "When did T850 Get the T1000s abilities" or something along the line which is far more simple and makes much more sense.

More importantly, evenif he didn't have the regen, this means nothing, because a baseline 9B damaging a 9A is out of the question.

Holy crap, this game of semantics is getting ridiculous. Regen is the main cryx of the argument, that's why he asked for it. If it is true that it's an ability 850 took from 1000, then you need to prove 850 took powers from 1000.

Dude, chill, I thought he asked for regen.

That said, the regen isn't really relevant to begin with, The Thing is 9B.

Okay so this is embaressing, the clip is actually blocked in my country (Currently on Vaca)

Basically, Terminator by the end of Terminator Genishit ends up absorbing the Abilities of the T1000 as well as the John he kills (IIRC I haven't seen in a while and god forbid that movie is horrible)

Execpt the fight takes place in New York and the Thing begins having assimilated 10 people. It would eventually be able to aquire enouh mass to damage the T-850.

10 average people in New York, who are 10A and at the absolute highest assumption, 9C.

Ok well, I found this but I don't think it really helped. Also, I really must have just blocked that movie out cause I saw it in theaters and seariously don't remember a thing.

Stalker Maggot said:
Out of curiosity, how far is The Terminator into 9-A?
Baseline, though I don't know how tanking an oil tank truck exploding in your face is baseline but meh.

Back