• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The thing gets Terminated (G r a c e)

Alright, this is literally all I wanted. 1:53 The T-850 displays T-1000 liquid metal abilities. Can we just go link that video to the damn thing's page? It would have ended this argument before it even started.

Fuel based explosion to my knowledge don't have a way to calc. At least I've never learned of any. Might not be calcable (unless I'm wrong and there is a way to calc fuel explosions. If so. Do tell me)

Buttersamuri said:
Fuel based explosion to my knowledge don't have a way to calc. At least I've never learned of any. Might not be calcable (unless I'm wrong and there is a way to calc fuel explosions. If so. Do tell me)
Crimson Azoth said:
It is possible. You'd just use the fireball formula instead of a standard airburst explosio

Can terminator Know the Things weakness that the Key and If it not. just Imagine he use just Gatling gun or Shotgun to the thing untill Rocket laucher but the thing still alive so The Things maybe can outsmart terminator or Terminator just can find Gas tank or flame weapon to kill it

Late Game gonna be fun to watch...

Witchakorn said:
Can terminator Know the Things weakness that the Key and If it not. just Imagine he use just Gatling gun or Shotgun to the thing untill Rocket laucher but the thing still alive so The Things maybe can outsmart terminator or Terminator just can find Gas tank or flame weapon to kill it

Late Game gonna be fun to watch...
He has no prep so

So Terminator's only option here is nuking the area, something I doubt he does in character. Thing on the other hand, has to break the Terminator before it decides to go nuclear.

Honestly, this is pretty tough. Would Terminator's computing systems deduce that Thing is weak to fire?

Yes and no. All living things are weak to fire so it'll try it eventually but it won't be the first thing that comes to mind since by all outward appearances the Thing is just human. Arnold would need to analyze a sample genetically to understand it's true nature. Also, assuming the fight starts with both characters in full concealment up, the Thing won't attack with everything right away. It'll try to hide and work to skew the odds in it's favor better so in about an hour Arnold will have most of a city to fight instead of just 10.

This Fight gonna be harder than Android in Terminator 2 Jugment that he must Drag the Android to Lava (it is hard to kill like the thing but it 1 android)

Terminator fight enemy like the things before but....never fight the Spread virus creature

Jugment Android can shape shift like the thing too and never die (Only Lava)

Somehow Terminator can Know that android is shape shift but I dont sure about the things that he can know it....

Should be android jungment day vs The Things and the fight will take on foever (Only Lava & Fire can kill them both)

I think the Thing could eventually take this due to the numbers advantage. Both have pretty much the same weaknesses, extreme cold can incap them while extreme heat kills them, but while the Terminator is stronger and more durable the Thing can increase it's numbers expoentialy.

Pretty sure Thing would just thrash the Terminator around before the latter gets its nuke off.

Oh, this is Post-Genysis Terminator.

Yeah, Thing can't do anything here.

???

Does Thing have some freezing ability I'm not aware of?

New York city lacks the freezing capabilities able to handle the Terminator's regen. It is also countered by the fact that the Terminator would, by the time The Thing even thinks of using freezing, have a flamethrower and going all Pyro on the Thing's arse.

Not to mention the scanners/sensors the Terminator has makes many attempts by The Thing at stealth moot since it'd hear and see all.

And this is all assuming The Thing is in monster form 24/7 rather than their displayed tactic of blending in and getting the drop on helpless uninfected others when they're alone/only coming out when exposed.

BTW can't Terminator constantly just keep tossing his core since it keeps regenerating?

That works.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Liquid Nitrogen has worked on the T-1000 and can be obtained from any place that sells industral or medical gasses.
And how is the Thing going to actually get it on T-850 here? With it being able to hear things miles away, see through walls, technology manipulation and extreme tactical prowess? Liquid Nitrogen to kill the average person let alone something like the Terminator would take literal barrels of Liquid Nitrogen!

Back