• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenomorph vs The Terminator (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Battle takes place in a Dark lab
  • the Xenomorph is in its Adult key and The Terminator is in his T-800 key
  • both are 9-B
  • Terminator has his Standard Equipment
  • Speed is equalized
  • There's a distance of 20 meters between the two

alien-Terminator

The alien gets terminated: 0

The Terminator gets... terminated: 7

Incon: 0

Last edited:
So Xenomorph is quite a bit stronger. Not only does it have more strength but it has shown slightly more agileness. Even if the Terminator manages to damage it, the Xenomorphs have shown to use their acid blood to attack which would completely melt it. Also at first I thought Terminator had more lifting strength but surprisingly even that is taken by Xenomorph. Class K>Class 25. So T-800 can't even grapple it.

Maybe there are some things I didn't account for in the T-800 so I will wait for more opinions. But I'm leaning towards xenomorph.

Actually, no. I'm fully voting for Xenomorph.

-More AP
-More LS
-Acid blood if damaged
-More agileness.

I think the biggest downfall of the T-800 is that it's too "stale". It just kind of rushes the opponent and hits hard most of the time. Which against Xenomorph is complete suicide here. Sure, he could use guns but they have been shown to dodge bullets. At first, I thought scanning and adapting to the environment was potentially good for T-800 however it has only scanned things it knows IIRC (or at least, can recognize) And even then, Xenomorphs have a great instinct in some cases. Xenomorph pretty much edges out in everything that matters. Could potentially even be a stomp in its favor.

Actually, no. I'm fully voting for Xenomorph.

-More AP
-More LS
-Acid blood if damaged
-More agileness.

I think the biggest downfall of the T-800 is that it's too "stale". It just kind of rushes the opponent and hits hard most of the time. Which against Xenomorph is complete suicide here. Sure, he could use guns but they have been shown to dodge bullets. At first, I thought scanning and adapting to the environment was potentially good for T-800 however it has only scanned things it knows IIRC (or at least, can recognize) And even then, Xenomorphs have a great instinct in some cases. Xenomorph pretty much edges out in everything that matters. Could potentially even be a stomp in its favor.
counted

Well, The Terminator does have Resistance to Acid Manipulation (seen here) and his targeting systems might help him get some shots on the Xenomorph.

Well, The Terminator does have Resistance to Acid Manipulation (seen here) and his targeting systems might help him get some shots on the Xenomorph.
It's resistance, but not immunity. Xenomorph has showcased more potent acid IIRC. Also, the tracking system more so focuses on directly aiming at the enemy, which sometimes works against humans, but it doesn't predict movement. So due to Xenomorphs agility, I don't think it would matter much.

So the difference between plasma rifle and xenomorph is 2.3x
Not that much tbh. From what I know you need a difference of 7.5x to 1 shot. So, I think Xenomorph still dodges it, but if unlucky then it could still keep going while having acid added. That's my take on it.

It should scale to the durability of T-800's too, since they were upgraded in the war, to combat the resistance who got their hands on plasma weapons.

Also, this calc should also put the T-800 into Class K LS, if it gets accepted.

It should scale to the durability of T-800's too, since they were upgraded in the war, to combat the resistance who got their hands on plasma weapons.
Scans?
Also, this calc should also put the T-800 into Class K LS, if it gets accepted.
There is also a low end so if that gets accepted then yeah, it won't be as bad but IIRC Xenomorph is class M so still higher.

Scans?

There is also a low end so if that gets accepted then yeah, it won't be as bad but IIRC Xenomorph is class M so still higher.
Nvm, seems like it generally applies to the T-850, but the T-800 should downscale as the model is pretty similar.

Class M? Class K is lifted on the profile.

Nvm, seems like it generally applies to the T-850, but the T-800 should downscale as the model is pretty similar.
If the resistance to plasma riffles are to T-850 then T-800 shouldnt even downscale in any way. Especially since T-850s were specifically made to be resistant.
Class M? Class K is lifted on the profile.
Oh my bad. Yeah it's class K

Back