• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The The King of Curses pulls up to Pac-Land (Pac-Man vs Ryomen Sukuna) (2-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
I have been listening to SpecialZ covers for a week straight please send help.
  • The fight takes place in Pac-Land.
  • 2/3 Fingers Sukuna in Yuji's body and Base Pac are being used.
  • The starting distance is 10 meters.
  • Pac has knowledge of how Sukuna's possession works.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • SBA for anything else.
The King of Curses (114.36 Tons of TNT): 0
Ryomen Sukuna Wallpaper Download | MobCup
Puck-Man (315.430132214 tons of TNT) : 2
Illmosis Art: Pac-Man
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Well, I'll say a bit for Pac-man to start this off . Due to Sukuna's fear aura spooking him, he's probably gonna use a power pellet as soon as he can. Although Pac could try to gobble up Sukuna before he turns a part of his body into a Cursed Object, due to having prior knowledge of how Sukuna's possession works he prob won't try eating Sukuna.

Voting in Pac per now due to:
  1. limited EE
  2. Invulnerability and Strenght Amplification
  3. Mind hax (likely Broadway Force from what his profile says)
  4. Sleep Hax
  5. Duplication
But i will probably change my opinion during the course of the match

Last edited:
Back