• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to Reid no longer having a 7-B key, now being 6-C in base, I don't believe this match is possible anymore- at least under these conditions.

Due to Reid no longer having a 7-B key, now being 6-C in base, I don't believe this match is possible anymore- at least under these conditions.
We can always change to 6-A zoro.
Which would give him more advantages.

Last edited:
I don't understand how this is a fight in the first place. Reid slashes and that's the end of the battle lol.

No way Zoro is avoiding kilometer range concept cutting.

How will Zoro sense or perceive a cut through concepts? The guy can kill light and sound.
I mean that's fine since Zoro doesnt use sound or light, nor any conceptual techniques for Reid to cut. You can't say he can kill Zoro's concepts either since Reid is only limited to sound and light for his conceptual manipulation. Can't say he can effect other concepts outside of the one's he's actually shown.
Like, what is Zoro even gonna do to avoid any of his attacks?
Dodge, predict, etc. Even the Reid supporters who have extensive knowledge aren't even downplaying Zoro enough to be incapable of reacting. Also pretty sure not all of Reid's attacks are conceptual.

I mean that's fine since Zoro doesnt use sound or light,
Then what does he use?

Can't say he can effect other concepts outside of the one's he's actually shown.
He manifest the concept of sword which is what he uses to cut things. All of his attacks with this are inherently conceptual ones.

He's stated capable of cutting through anything through that power. Which, from what he has shown, includes space and time.

Which means he can just cut through space/time and essentially ignore distance. Pretty sure he has to do this when killing Regulus because he is cut off from time in a way that pretty much makes him in a separate dimension.

These attacks wouldn't even be detectable. I don't believe you can sense that without a type of ESP that Zoro doesn't have.

Then what does he use?
His swords, fire and occasionally durability negation gusts of air.
He manifest the concept of sword which is what he uses to cut things. All of his attacks with this are inherently conceptual ones.

He's stated capable of cutting through anything through that power. Which, from what he has shown, includes space and time.

Which means he can just cut through space/time and essentially ignore distance. Pretty sure he has to do this when killing Regulus because he is cut off from time in a way that pretty much makes him in a separate dimension.

These attacks wouldn't even be detectable. I don't believe you can sense that without a type of ESP that Zoro doesn't have.
I got something for that actually lol

No no, I'm saying, what does he use to predict and avoid things?
Goken and Kenbunshoku, my mad I thought you meant like what does he attack with. But yeah, Goken offers layered Analytical Prediction and comes in 2 forms while Kenbunshoku also offers more forms of Analytical Prediction that gets stronger as you fight.
Can Zoro dodge stuff of he has no light or sound to work with?
Well considering he's fought while blinded and with damaged hearing I'd say so yeah.

Goken and Kenbunshoku, my mad I thought you meant like what does he attack with. But yeah, Goken offers layered Analytical Prediction and comes in 2 forms while Kenbunshoku also offers more forms of Analytical Prediction that gets stronger as you fight.

Well considering he's fought while blinded and with damaged hearing I'd say so yeah.
At the same time?

Blinded and deaf at the same time or on different occasions?

Also, damaged hearing is not the same as being completely incapable of hearing.

How do the analytical prediction abilities work?

Btw how exactly does downgrading the concepts affect anything I said?

His cuts don't possess light or sound and they cleave through space and time.

I'm not seeing how Zoro predicts or avoids those at this time.

At the same time?
You asking if they work at the same time? Yeah they work off one another, it's kinda like Synergy.
Same time, Daz Bones slashed Zoro up to the point where he had enough blood loss to loss his eyesight temporarily, extreme organ failure and hearing loss from the blood loss / anemia
Read above.
How do the analytical prediction abilities work?
There's a lot so I'd need a sefond.second.

Read above.
Still doesn't seem like he lost them completely.

And even then, these attacks also cut through time and space so there's just no way I see him predicting these.

So basically, they go through space and time, are conceptual, have no sound, and no light. And potentially ignore distance and causality based on him being able to cut Regulus.

Btw how exactly does downgrading the concepts affect anything I said?
Because Type 3 conceptual manipulation can be countered and or resisted by other similar abilities despite them not being conceptual.
His cuts don't possess light or sound and they cleave through space and time.
Then it won't hurt Zoro who's resistant as fudge to spatial manipulation. His resistance to that is layered as hell (4-7 layers iirc.)
I'm not seeing how Zoro predicts or avoids those at this time.
His own AP and information Analysis, along with having experience against similar abilities such as Goken. (Pinnacle of Swordsmanship, cut through anything regardless of durability, weak points, durability negation, etc.)

His own AP and information Analysis, along with having experience against similar abilities such as Goken. (Pinnacle of Swordsmanship, cut through anything regardless of durability, weak points, durability negation, etc.)
Does this particular swordsman have any feats of cutting through space/time with invisible attacks?

And can Zoro predict those?

Still doesn't seem like he lost them completely.
He did. That's what blood loss does, in extreme cases like Zoro's. It's just temporary but those senses are still lost.
And even then, these attacks also cut through time and space so there's just no way I see him predicting these.
Kenbunshoku Haki users can predict Law's spatial slashing which is invisible, intangible and doesn't have a projectile / ignores distance.
So basically, they go through space and time, are conceptual, have no sound, and no light.
Type 3, which isnt anything impressive. Zoro is resistant to spatial manipulation, and as i said above Zoro doesn't need his sight nor hearing to fight.
And potentially ignore distance and causality based on him being able to cut Regulus.
Honestly that makes no sense imo. Cutting Regulus isn't the same thing as cutting time and causality just because he's disconnected from them. Shit if anything what Regulus does has nothing to do with the manipulation of space or causality given that he's disconnected from em to begin with.
Does this particular swordsman have any feats of cutting through space/time with invisible attacks?
Trafalgar Law.
And can Zoro predict those?
Read above.

If everything there is true and Reid gets downgraded to type 3 concept then this becomes a stomp the other way around cause his abilities are resisted and Zoro can predict them.

At the same time?

You can just read the haki page...

0799-006.png
0799-007.png

This guy is blind

Actually I could just send this without sending the above one
0656-018.png
0659-014.png
0663-017.png

If everything there is true and Reid gets downgraded to type 3 concept then this becomes a stomp the other way around cause his abilities are resisted and Zoro can predict them.
Zoro doesn't resist dura neg, unlike Reid, no?

If it's an implication and not firmly accepted on the profiles then I have huge doubts around it. There isn't even a 'possibly' rating.

Goken and Reid's swordsmanship also don't really seem that similar outside both being dura neg.

Goken works by reading an object's Breath, then cutting with the right power, speed, and angle to cut what they cannot normally. But this is seemingly limited as the dura neg gets weaker the more comparatively durable the object.

Reid's dura neg works by manifesting the very concept of what a 'Sword' is and the very concept of 'Sword Moves'. Since the 'Sword' is brought forth for slashing down objects, the very concept of the 'Sword' slashes down all objects in the world, everything in the path of the blade will be slashed down. This even lets him slash down things that don't really exist, nulling abilities such as magic bfr, a dura neg laser, and invisible links between souls.

Kenbunshoku Haki users can predict Law's spatial slashing which is invisible, intangible and doesn't have a projectile / ignores distance.
That is exactly what an extremely old wilhelm can dodge who is massiveky inferior to his peak version who is massively inferior to Reid

Type 3, which isnt anything impressive. Zoro is resistant to spatial manipulation, and as i said above Zoro doesn't need his sight nor hearing to fight.

Honestly that makes no sense imo. Cutting Regulus isn't the same thing as cutting time and causality just because he's disconnected from them. Shit if anything what Regulus does has nothing to do with the manipulation of space or causality given that he's disconnected from em to begin
It literally does though? Also make CRTs if you disagree with something instead of complaining about them

When did someone read Law's intent with Kenbun in order to avoid his spatial slashes?
From what I can remember rn, Doffy catching his sword without even looking at him and then stopping any space hax with his Buso.

But like, has anyone ever actually avoid one of the slashes after they were "fired"? Cause they don't travel, it wouldn't make sense for someone to sense/dodge them since they happen directly in the target.

But like, has anyone ever actually avoid one of the slashes after they were "fired"? Cause they don't travel, it wouldn't make sense for someone to sense/dodge them since they happen directly in the target.
No one has shown to avoid them once they're launched.

Question, when did someone predict the slash itself and not Law's own movements/intent?
They're still reacting / sensing the invisible slash itself, some people have even full on blocked em before.
That is exactly what an extremely old wilhelm can dodge who is massiveky inferior to his peak version who is massively inferior to Reid.
Scans or I don't buy it.
It literally does though? Also make CRTs if you disagree with something instead of complaining about them
No it literally doesn't. Being an Acausal, cutting someone who's Acausal is no different than cutting a normal person. Unless it's Type 3 being the multi location variant, the rest don't offer any other notable abilities other than resisting effects of Precognition, Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation.

Being Acausal doesn't somehow make you impervious to damage. And sure I can do that too.

Being Acausal doesn't somehow make you impervious to damage.
It actually does in the case of type 4 and type 5 where certain characters are unable to be damaged due to being incapable of being affected.

Regulus is arguably acasual. Celestial thinks he could be type 5, but apparently that was rejected before due to the specifics of his ability.

Basically, Regulus acts like a type 5 acasual but it's time stop invulnerability.

Scans or I don't buy it.
Petelgeuse's Unseen Hand has seemingly layered invisibility as Julius who can react to invisible attacks on instinct cannot react to them. They do not produce sound nor aura to sense, and are intangible. Despite all of this, Wilhelm can easily predict and avoid the Unseen Hand just by looking at Petelgeuse's eyes, breathing, and feeling his hostility.

They do not ignore distance however, they travel.

Question, when did someone predict the slash itself and not Law's own movements/intent?
By reading law, your are reading his slash attacks as well, of course dodging it and blocking it you'd need to do it beforehand same with reacting/sensing

They're still reacting / sensing the invisible slash itself, some people have even full on blocked em before.
If they're acting based on Law's movements/intent (such as what Doffy did when grabbing his sword) then the slash isn't even out yet, or you can send the scan where that happened, Law has been in too many fights at this point to remember all of them.

And like, Law does not produce invisible slashes, the things just get cut without a medium going from Law to them.

Back