• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Ram can deal with major speed differences with her skill alone, Reid massifely upscales to her so i would like to knoe how exactly does he tries to blitz

Reid don't scale to the Ram feat.
He does? That was a skill feat and Reid massively outskills her in every single category and this discussion is not for this thread. If you disagree then argue about it in the other threads already been made

No.

The reason we scale skill in Re:ZERO is because of flow-mo. Ram as not using flow-mo while dodging, so no one have that skill.

Nope.
I am not gonna go over Ram here, i am just gonna use whats already been accepted. If you disagree then go right ahead and make a CRT

You forgot to count Eminiteable vote.
I'll vote Zoro, his AP advantage is almost 500 times higher with his LS being thousands higher, any attack he uses here is going to one-shot.

His Kenbun + AP will allow him to dodge his attacks and Buso will let him resist his spatial cutting.

He also has the significant speed advantage when using Lai techniques as he could speed blitz characters with relative reaction speed to his regular techniques even while underwater where he is physically slower.

It's gotta be a pretty massive upgrade to contend with Reid's transcendant martial skill.

Also wanted to ask if Zoro's fear hax resistence is layered or not?

It's gotta be a pretty massive upgrade to contend with Reid's transcendant martial skill.

Also wanted to ask if Zoro's fear hax resistence is layered or not?
Yes apparently.
Like, Zoro have fear manipulation, and this humanoid monkey are like "Lmao look at this guy" not being affected.
Then Miwalk came, and they immediatly shit themself, feeling fear.
And Zoro is not affected by Mihawk aura.

Actual feats >>> muh conceptual skill nonsense tbh. What actual feats does Reid have that don't rely on hax (cutting concepts and bullshit of the sorts.)
Not much directly since he's dead, most of it comes from being incomparably superior to those below him, to the degree of existing in a different dimension of swordsmanship. He's kinda like the Mihawk of his verse, if Mihawk was a dead historical figure.

Since on-page he hasn't fought anyone strong enough for him to try it's mostly been him totally dominating any fight he engages just by swinging his chopsticks once.

The warriors blog on the RZ main page is pretty much full of stuff that Reid is >>>>>>>> compared to with some exceptions.

His weirdest one-screen feat is definitely inventing a new form of running, then mastering it, just because he always unconsciously fights optimally. Weirdo redhead.

SBA, so do they still start 4km apart? If so, Zoro's range is only around 1km while Reid's is tens i.e at least 20km.

I didn't even catch that damn. Reid destroys even harder now to the point of stomping imo, distance should probably be changed to typical swordsman distance i.e ~10m or a few 10s of metres.

Not really no, since Zoro can close the distance pretty fast.
I didn't even catch that damn. Reid destroys even harder now to the point of stomping imo, distance should probably be changed to typical swordsman distance i.e ~10m or a few 10s of metres.

Okay but like why does he have a random ass rating for his range without any calc...?
It was stated earlier he can apparently cut people who are up in the clouds while sitting on the floor, I think? Should be listed of course.

At that distance it is literally whoever hits first. Zoro's got a gigantic AP advantage, but Reid has dura neg that will kill Zoro instantly.
Zoro has good kenbun, Reid has the line-thingy analytical prediction, right?

At that distance it is literally whoever hits first. Zoro's got a gigantic AP advantage, but Reid has dura neg that will kill Zoro instantly.
Zoro has good kenbun, Reid has the line-thingy analytical prediction, right?
Yes, kinda.
But i already said why Zoro should be better in close range.

Reid basically just needs to trace a line in his vision to surely kill an opponent, plus he can read and feel paths of hostility. If they end up clashing swords Reid will win, and if Zoro grabs Reid then he can crush his arm/whatever he grabbed.

Zoro also has durability negation
He already AP stomp trought.
You're 100% correct to mention it but I didn't since it doesn't even matter here when he obliterates Reid in raw AP alone anyway, dura neg is sprinkles on top.

Reid basically just needs to trace a line in his vision to surely kill an opponent, plus he can read and feel paths of hostility. If they end up clashing swords Reid will win, and if Zoro grabs Reid then he can crush his arm/whatever he grabbed.
I'm thinking this tbf. Reid FRA.

Kenbunshoku haki + Goken Analytical Prediction and information Analysis would let Zoro know of whatever Reid is doing, also Zoro has no reasons to "clash swords." (Even if he did, Reid isn't doing shit since Zoro's AP is laughably above Reid's so that sword is being shattered by Zoro.) Zoro aims for the vitals, not the sword.

Kenbunshoku haki + Goken Analytical Prediction and information Analysis would let Zoro know of whatever Reid is doing
Reid resists A-Prediction and Info Analysis, plus his actions and thoughts are simultaneous due to insane IA so I don't think mind-reading will help too much.

also Zoro has no reasons to "clash swords." (Even if he did, Reid isn't doing shit since Zoro's AP is laughably above Reid's so that sword is being shattered by Zoro.) Zoro aims for the vitals, not the sword.
Reid's conceptual dura neg trumps Zoro's AP in any sword clash, he just bisects him.

Reid resists A-Prediction and Info Analysis, plus his actions and thoughts are simultaneous due to insane IA so I don't think mind-reading will help too much.
Is not layered trought, Zoro Analytical prediction and Info Analysis is layered.
Reid's conceptual dura neg trumps Zoro's AP in any sword clash, he just bisects him.
I mean, even if Zoro loses his sword, he can still fight using Mutoryu
But then again, his not gonna do a sword clash, he would most likely use Tatsumaki.

Reid resists A-Prediction and Info Analysis.
First things first, the type of AP Reid resists doesn't cover Zoro's types of AP. Kenbunshoku has various types of Analytical Prediction and even full on precognition at times, being furthered by Zoro's own Goken AP which comes in 2 forms.

Resisting Info Analysis isnt helpful since Zoro's gonna be smarter and his is based on his combat IQ, it's not an ability like how others have it via supernatural means.
plus his actions and thoughts are simultaneous due to insane IA so I don't think mind-reading will help too much.
Cool that quite literally does not help him.

First things first, the type of AP Reid resists doesn't cover Zoro's types of AP. Kenbunshoku has various types of Analytical Prediction and even full on precognition at times, being furthered by Zoro's own Goken AP which comes in 2 forms.
Well I don't think Reid resists divination.

Reid himself does have powerful prediction as well, being comparable to Reinhard means his intuition can detect threats to himself and cause his body to respond appropriately, even detecting and perfectly slipping through invisible dura neg danmaku despite it existing seperated from the world.

Resisting Info Analysis isnt helpful since Zoro's gonna be smarter and his is based on his combat IQ, it's not an ability like how others have it via supernatural means.
I'm fairly certain Reid's resistence is not supernatural, his attacks just cannot be read and they have no menace.

Cool that quite literally does not help him.
With divination probably not but it does help deal with mind reading.

Back