• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Castlevania: Eventually Dracula will cease to be

World of Darkness: Nope

Elder Scrolls: See above

Soul Calibur: Soul Edge be no more

Miraculous Ladybug: Sure

Henry Stickmin: Yes

Dragon Ball: I think that yes, but considering there's always another bad guy, they'll do it over and over again

Sonic (Games): Pretty sure that would be a yes

Warhammer: Umm…

Cthulhu Mythos:

Marvel and DC: Hmm

SCP Foundation: The Foundation can probably deal with most of them, Goku and Supes could be difficult tho. Maybe they employ them as they have used anomalies in the past.

Nasuverse: Fixing Nasu would be pretty hard since most of the bad stuff is supported by things that could kill them. They could end up in the Throne of Heroes tho which could be interesting.

Pokemon: Well pokemon is already close to a Utopia but no they cannot end all conflicts

Naruto: well probably not again because there will always be evil people out there also Otsutsukis
they can make my verses better places but they cannot solve all of the problems in them

Pokemon: Well pokemon is already close to a Utopia but no they cannot end all conflicts

Naruto: well probably not again because there will always be evil people out there also Otsutsukis
they can make my verses better places but they cannot solve all of the problems in them
Otsutsukis can't terrorize planets if there are no planets. You see where I'm going?

Let's just not get over what could happen if one of most of the characters listed here gets to feel upset at one point.
Goku could sense Hawk Moth's power and IT to him couldn't he? I'm pretty sure they'll be able to figure out that he's the source of the problem in Paris

Depending on how "willing" the heroes are to create a utopia, a lot of it can be summed up as "Sonic warps reality and makes it how they want it to be"

Little Nightmares: Bye bye, nightmares

Courage the Cowardly Dog: Courage can finally live peacefully lol

Ed, Edd, n Eddy: Considering that the verse is really just a bunch of kids being kids (mostly), there's not much to fix. Especially by the time of Big Picture Show

the real world: highly doubt it
Kaiji: is the real world
Streets of Rogue: absolutely not
Berserk: I mean, if Griffith can do it
Hollow Knight: they wouldn't be able to do anything lest they squish everyone
Attack on Titan: maybe
Devilman: demons are an easy fix genocide, but then it's the real world

Back