• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest High 6-A VS. the guy who resists mindhax

Amon VS. Kratos. this should be fun, and by that i mean it should be shut down for whatever reason in one post because of some minutia i missed. Speed is Equalized, power of hope kratos.

Kratos:

Amon: 4

Quadrillions. Kratos is only a thousand, or if I'm wrong, billions. Which is still low.

And Amon isn't the strongest High 6-A, it's Nanashi from Shin Megami Tensei and he stomps both Kratos and Amon.

Amon casually overpowers Kratos's resistance and mindhaxes

Stomp

EVEN IF Kratos's resistance didn't get downgraded Amon beats him by literally trillions of times.

Gargoyle One said:
Amon casually overpowers Kratos's resistance and mindhaxes
Stomp

EVEN IF Kratos's resistance didn't get downgraded Amon beats him by literally trillions of times.
yeah, i didn't realize i was looking at an outdated wiki's strongest. Actually... this does give me a content revision idea.

Kratos does have a few things that would go fast enough to deal with Amon anyhow

Amon for reasons above

It isn't. He must actively use it, but he usually tries to lead with it against beings he thinks of as possible hosts for him.

I mean

He doesn't really need to do anything other then his in character move with it's magnitude, so

I don't see why starting with mindhax is a stomp

Look at Star Wars matches that aren't Nihilus

It's not a stomp if Kratos can just vaporize or whatever Hax he likes using, it's just, Amon's mindhax is faster.

Though, both are so fast, if Amon hesitates for one second more then Kratos, he's dead.

It's just, he has an inherent Hax speed advantage.

Well he has never encountered an entity on his level. Against lesser beings he immediately tries to take control, so I think he'd probably lead with it here.

Also he has atomic Matter Manip as a decent hax as well. Also the quadrillions of Zerg isn't the only kind feat he has. Amon understands that matter, energy, and consciousness are all mutable and is able to move one of the states to the other. He can turn you mind into a literal potato.

Back