• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The god slayer meets the vampire hunter (Julius vs Kratos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed is equalized
Victory via KO or death
Kratos is with the Power of Hope
The location is the Coliseum
900px-Panoramic_photograph_of_interior_of_Colosseum.jpg

"The hands of death could not defeat me. The Sisters of Fate could not hold me. And you will not see the end of this day. I will have my revenge!":

"Nothing you can say will stop me! Prepare to die!":

"It was only a waste of carbon anyway (and my time too)":
7 (@azontr @Popted2 @BrackishBrineBroth @Robo @Theglassman12 @chosen @Stillwinston)

Last edited:
Aite, what passives we looking at for Julius?

Kratos has layered 4-D hax/resistance and his conceptual-hax in particular is 2 layers above baseline, on top of everything else.

Julius has passive statistics reduction and power null with soul haxing that scales to his stats, plus he scales at bare minimum to 18 timelines while he’s at the top of the scaling chain for Castlevania characters.

Julius has passive statistics reduction and power null with soul haxing that scales to his stats, plus he scales at bare minimum to 18 timelines while he’s at the top of the scaling chain for Castlevania characters.
Those are resisted but the AP is a problem.

How does he fare against layered Type 1 concept hax?

@Planck69 does Kratos have higher layers of power null resistance because the vampire killer’s null can affect beings who already resist 4-D power null.

He can resist type 1 concept hax from the castle, which is already above Death’s type 1, though the series might end up getting the concept hax scaled with the soul hax in the future but as of now it’s like a couple layers at best.

Even if that Power Null works in Kratos, would it be massive? Because by the video alone looks nothing so special

You mean weakening the source of Dracula’s magic? Preventing his resurrection from completing? Yeah I’d say it’s pretty massive to me.

@Planck69 does Kratos have higher layers of power null resistance because the vampire killer’s null can affect beings who already resist 4-D power null.
He resists anything Fear Zeus could do to him, who could destroy his ability to use magics when he was at his peak godly self, at which point he resists the Blade of Olympus, which could overcome his prior resistance to power nullification from tanking Zeus' Fury from his clones.
He can resist type 1 concept hax from the castle, which is already above Death’s type 1, though the series might end up getting the concept hax scaled with the soul hax in the future but as of now it’s like a couple layers at best.
Kratos' Hope is can completely overwhelm the Great Evils, which in turn exist beyond the Primordials, who're Type 1 concepts so it may be enough here.

You mean weakening the source of Dracula’s magic? Preventing his resurrection from completing? Yeah I’d say it’s pretty massive to me.
You sure thats passive and that Julius just needs to stading there? Because it looks like something specific, since well, Julius and others Belmost can't null any of Dracula's power without any effort

@LIFE_OF_KING he literally just left the vampire killer there and it was weakening the entire castle's magic by just being there, yes it's passive.

@Planck69 Whip, sub weapons, dodging a lot alongside item crashes, which can do a variety of things but he likes grand cross which is basically an AOE blast when you're near him that also sucks you into his viscinity.

Well I guess will need to ask if Kratos has anything in his bag that can put Julius down before getting poked with anything.

@Stillwinston the god of war soul hax maybe could work? Mostly the vector and probability hax with precog and maybe Hope but I'm kinda unsure given julius has experience with some enemies that have precog like witches plus again the oneshot is still a factor.

Actually didn't Leon stomp Kratos awhile back or did I miss smth?
Yeah, that was before Kratos got blanket 4-D hax/resistances, several new additions and conceptual invulnerability.

So, Kratos at this point can potentially destroy Julius' entire being with his punches, what with him being capable of harming and banishing conceptual beings as well as absorbing them. Not to mention he negates every immortality bar 9 and has all of his old magics amped to a massive degree (though, he doesn't have his godly weapon advantages here).

Nice, I'm thinking Incon here from the sounds of things here tbh looks like one of those either one can one shot kinda situations

I see. Honestly, might vote incon. Both have oneshot wincons if nothing else.

Kratos is the more skilled fighter from what I see so I figure he'd be able to make that blow first out of the two, or?

Not really, both sides have their own skill set, plus Julius being more intelligent than Kratos would let him know how to get around to landing the killing blow, though it’s not crystal clear who’s gonna get the killing blow first so it’s practically an incon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back