• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest Hero Vs The Mightiest Villain

Last thread was a mismatch but i have a feeling this one won't be.

-This is Base Ryu and Base Rugal

-Fight takes place on the black noah

-Victory through incap or Death

-Both start 10 meters away from eachother

-Speed Equalized

Otherwise SBA

RyuSFIII
GENOCIDE CUTTER
Ryu:1

God:4

incon:0

He has a barrier that reflects proiectiles, can absorb Ryu powers like the Satsui no Hado(which he did in Capcom vs SNK if i remember to Akuma) and such, pretty much that

Since AP i dont see any difference or such, it comes down to hax, to which Rugal has Ryu beat

doesn't he have the barrier in his omega rugal form and not his base?

also can he directly absorb ryu's power(this is base ryu post sf5 so no satsui) or is his power absorption from absorbing power from other sources?

Back