• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Decided to Duke It Out with Another Fellow Ponytail Swordsman (Kouki Amanogawa VS Yu Kanda)

Noneless21

He/Him
Alriiiiight, now that me and another dude had done applying the CRTs, I decided to make a VS match for it tho it'll probably end as a stomp from my track record of VS match making but eh

Anyway, I had heard of this swordsman called Yu kanda from D. Grayman from the Low 6-B tourney and he's pretty powerful. So I thought, why not pit him against some peeps at Arifureta?

and lo and behold, there's a perfect match for him (I think) and it's the Mr. Black Hero! Amanogawa Kouki!!!

Amanogawa Kouki
Amanogawa.Kouki.240.2223671.jpg

VS
Yu Kanda
Kanda.Yuu.full.631257.jpg

• Battle take place at an empty Yaegashi Ninja Dojo
  • After-stories Kouki and Third Exorcist Arc Yu Kanda is used (But if it's unfair then I can change Yu Kanda's key), no Limiter Release or Overload for Kouki
  • Speed is Equalized
  • They're 20 meters apart from each other
  • SBA otherwise

Mr. Black hero: 0
Male Shizu- I mean Ponytail Swordsman!: 0
Demon King-sama and Lord Abyssgate one shot both (Incon): 0

WHO! WILL! WIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!! Please don't be a stomp again....

In principle I believe that between body strengthening magic, abilities like Supersonic Steps (which looking at his skill list don't know why isn't added to the profile) and Foresight, RE/AD, senses/instincts, skill and Sere Mind, Kouki should be able to follow Yu even with his speed amps, though if other really think that he end blitzed you can give Kouki just Limit Break while restricting Overload.

Hmm, i dunno, riftwalk itself is an OP speed amp, but I wanna hear bout Yu from Decieved first

Hmm, i dunno, riftwalk itself is an OP speed amp, but I wanna hear bout Yu from Decieved first
... Kouki don't have Ritwalk, well, technically he have the perception amp from Riftwalk in the glasses from Hajime but he don't have the actual speed amp of the skill. And if instead you tried to say Supersonic Step then isn't that absurd, is a FTE speed amp (like Yu illusions) but not that great compared to the multiplier amps like Limit Break or Overload.

Ic..., I kinda forgot he only had limiter release and overload so my bad

Maybe I'll consider to add limiter release after we heard something from @Deceived

Is called Limit Break, no limiter release, Limiter Removal (which is what I suppose you are thinking) is for the evolution magic users so Kouki don't have it.

Ya know, at the WN it's called limit break too but the WN one Overload is called Supreme break so I got a bit confused from the name change between the WN and LN but yes, I will allow limit break if it's needed

Kouki has IR, he also have a great sense if Yu is cooking some dangerous attack, he also have his own blitx worthy speed amp and 12x perception speed amp so he ain't getting caught off guard

Also what is the AP value of Yu?

Kouki has IR, he also have a great sense if Yu is cooking some dangerous attack, he also have his own blitx worthy speed amp and 12x perception speed amp so he ain't getting caught off guard
How good is the IR?, how good is his senses?, how does he activate this blitz worthy speed amp, alongside his 12x perception speed amp? Yu Kanda's is thought-based and activates instantly.

Also what is the AP value of Yu?
Deeply into 1.7 Teratons.

Being able to one shot people who can one shot people who can one shot people who can survive the Earl's casual DM blast which is 1.7 teratons.

How good is the IR?, how good is his senses?, how does he activate this blitz worthy speed amp, alongside his 12x perception speed amp? Yu Kanda's is thought-based and activates instantly.
basically, he instinctively know an attack despite he's focused on other things like when his teacher Meld is being held hostage by his enemies, he also can dodge an attack instinctively again despite heavily injured, his danger sense allow him to detect a dangerous attack in the heat of a battle when he's heavily cornered and mentally fatigued, that's some of the feat regarding his IR and senses

I think it's thought based too? I think he also did it as his first moves and if it's not the sunglasses basically give 12x perception amps and analytical prediction immediately I presume? since they didn't say the name of the moves for using the sunglasses

also, Kouki's AP value is 3,44 teratons, he also has RPL

Right now my tablet need to charge so later when it have more battery I will give the deep answer to each point, so please wait until then.

Deeply into 1.7 Teratons.

Being able to one shot people who can one shot people who can one shot people who can survive the Earl's casual DM blast which is 1.7 teratons.
Pretty much any combatant in Arifureta need to have instincts to a degree at least, an pretty early Kouki and significantly less skilled that people Meld or Gahard level showed to have developed a certain level of instincts with the ability to defend and dodge (ln vol 4, around wn chapter 50-60) do to his instincts, senses dangerous thoughts (ln vol 8, around wn chapter 125) do to instincts or know if he can't face (ln vol 10, around wn chapter 140) an attack do to instincts. Now, the Kouki used here, his after stories self, is a Kouki who is far superior to his main story self in terms of skill (and in everything in general), this do to overcome his complex and fatal personality flaw that he had and grew as human and hero, which made him become an sword saint and reach one of the swordmanship summit (chapters 275 and 280, this happen a year after the end of the main story) (in the same chapter 280 he dodged a danmaku of weapons which teleported around him, this was from his fight against the Dark King though unfortunately I didn't took capture of that), in short he become one of the god tiers in skill in Arifureta which put him far above the like Meld (who dodged an surprise attack of his vice captain and defended by instincts against a surprise attack from the ally he tried to protect while fight other people), Gahard (who fought against surprise attacks from all sides from dozens of masters assassins, while blinded and deaf with instincts and skill), and even put him above Hajime group (just look at the Enhanced Senses and IR part since they have to many feats to list here), similarly he should be at least comparable in skill to current Kaori who while hyper nerfed defended by instinct against an attack from Kousuke (a dude who stealth is absurd to the point of people forgeting him in middle of combat even when he is in front of them or who have a far superior stealth ability than an abstract being born from the conception of be undetectable). The after stories cover more than five years after the end of the main story and Kouki have two other big arcs in which he grew even more (the Factory World arc in which he faced Mother and the Fairy World arc in which he meet Auralodde), there is also another big arc/event in which he is the protagonist (the mission to travel across the worlds reviving the world trees) but that is something that probably isn't gonna be show on screen do to the after stories getting near the end. Do to skill he arguably also shouldn't have problem facing big speed amps since people of Hajime party level can face Riftwalk Hajime (who is 12x faster than base Hajime) despite they been as fast as base Hajime.

Limit Break is a 3x amp to all stats which can be activated with a thought but Kouki like to accompany it yelling the name, the perception amp come from a glasses that he can summon (said glasses also have various special types of visions added so putting them give various things), he also have a skill called Supersonic Step which made him move FTE though said skill is significantly less important than the previous things though still is probably worth to mention it.

Kouki scale far above 3.44 Teratons, like 3.44 Teratons is the level is what Silver Apostles scale and Mother was compared with the "pseudo limit break Apostles" which using the Low 6-B interpretation mean Mother was comparable to Silver Apostles, Kouki faced Mother while super nerfed (he wasn't able to use any magic outside his body and even things like body strengthening were nulled) while also super exhausted (both physically and mentally, mentally because he fought almost without breaks for a week against thousands of enemies in unfavorable conditions which forced him to surpass his limits constantly, and physically because on top of the super nerf previously mentioned he needed to use his stamina to defeat the army of machine soldiers of Mother before reach her), after Mother battle he got stronger again do to fight practically alone her one hundred thousand army of machine soldiers and the several hundred thousands (possibly millions) army of apparitions (abstract beings born from legends who each have unique abilities), so he upscale considerably above the 3.44 Teratons calc.

I wrote a lot but it was to explain well some points so hope it was useful.

Back