• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest hero versus the strongest sea creature

150 tons adult Blue Whale and 9-B in training Saitama are used.

Speed is unequalized.

Both are bloodlusted.

They fight at a sea cost. (The distance from the land is enough for free movement of the whale)

Blue whale:

Saitama:

Kraken:

Last edited:
the difference is 1.5 times,but considering that saitama growth works on:
if they one shot me,i will one shot them(if the enemie is 2 times stronger and one shot him,then he will be)so saitama will be like 4 times(this is just a fair estimation,considering that the one shot difference in opm is at least 10 times,because is needed 10 class A heroes to beat a demon level threat)
also the whale even if his to heavy,is not like is gonna be a problem to actually give saitama a unfair advantage,like,seriosly,saitama can just punch the whale and then it will be push back in the sea,and then he can growth and lunch another punch that will kill the whale

Saitama should take this eventually with his AD but I have to ask, how does the whale even fight here? It will just be suffocating on the shore without the capacity to move

Saitama should take this eventually with his AD but I have to ask, how does the whale even fight here? It will just be suffocating on the shore without the capacity to move
I meant it to be in a place close to land but somewhere the whale can still fight. I don't know what it is exactly called though

Since speed is unequalized, Saitama's 10x faster here. Although he should move slower in water

But, however, due to the battle taking place in the coast, where Saitama can just go out of water without Whale being able to do anything, speed difference and AD, Saitama should take this easily

Back