• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gang Orca vs Deep Sea King

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Let's see if I can get through this fight before it becomes impossible.

Rise of Villain Saga Gang Orca vs Hydrated Deep Sea King

Gang Orca's Stats: Stronger than 711.97 Tons of TNT and faster than Mach 8.58.

Deep Sea King's Stats: Stronger than 776.74 Tons of TNT and faster than Mach 8.27.

Starting Distance = 20 meters

Who wins?

Killer Whale Hero: Kingofwolves999, TheRustyOne, XSOULOFCINDERX, Mapl3Sy4up, Epiccheev, EnderLord8, SuperStar, (7)

Ruler of The Sea: That_moron2, Raiden38, (2)

eRqI64l.png

Last edited:
How spammable are ultrasonic waves?
Very spammable, he used it a lot during his fight.

Though it has an obvious tell, since he has to direct the top of his heard towards his opponent. Considering who Deep Sea King is, I'm sure he can recognize what kind of powers Gang Orca will have and that he can attack using a sound wave. Also, while not labeled on his speed section, his Ultrasonic Waves are noted as being sound waves.

Meaning they'll move exactly at the speed of sound.

If he starts using it too much there's a fairly high chance Deepsea King will get annoyed and try to spit on him or send his eel at him to get him to shut up.
Granted the spit should be fairly avoidable, since Genos could run all the way to it to block it for a child.
If it does land though, it won't be pretty.

Should be noted that Gang Orca was nerfed in speed vs the kids as he had restraint gear on and still basically blitzed Yo Shindo. As his durability notes, he no-sold Deku’s kick despite the double impact of the Iron Soles and it being a sneak attack while he was weakened from being dried out. He gives them credit at the end but Gang Orca would have completely stomped all of them if he wanted to and they wouldn’t have even been able to harm him if he wanted.

His Ultrasonic Waves are only speed of sound but he tends to let them loose when he’s right next to the enemy or as a defensive measure. Given Deep Sea King is cqc, he’d have plenty of opportunities to use them in the fight, like blocking an attack. All it really takes is a tilt of his head and he can blast out a potentially fight winning attack. The fact that DSK is 20 meters tall also works against him like crazy since Gang Orca has much more area to hit. Even being hit from several meters away can paralyze you, that giant body isn’t doing him any favors for not getting clipped even if he’s much faster than the waves themselves.

Acid can just get dodged or blasted away with his Ultrasonic Waves.

Fight mainly comes down to if Gang Orca can land his waves to paralyze then start beating the hell out of DSK. Alternatively he can just spam the waves after he hits the first one until DSK is KO’d.

Voting DSK since he can dodge the ultrasonic waves which are Gang Orca's main tactic. In cqc Deep Sea King has the option of just grabbing Gang Orca and spitting on him. DSK also has a slight a.p advantage and is much larger at similar speed meaning Orca can't dodge his hits or grabs. DSK also has an eel that could take Orca off guard.

DSK has a massive size advantage (bro is 20 meters tall), he can spit acid at him or strike him with his moray eel

Being larger is a disadvantage when you're similar in speed like this, though helpful with Lifting Strength.

Also, Deep Sea King only used his Acid Spit one time against a civilian and never against any opponents.

He always starts with punching/brawling, the only person he tried to grab was Sonic who was avoiding him.

Vote counted.

Kingofwolves, you voting for Gang Orca?

Raiden, no one was voting for Deep Sea King before you said that so I cannot accept your vote for reasons that didn't exist. Do you still vote for Deep Sea King?

Emerald, you voting for Deep Sea King?

Being larger is a disadvantage when you're similar in speed like this, though helpful with Lifting Strength.

Also, Deep Sea King only used his Acid Spit one time against a civilian and never against any opponents.

He always starts with punching/brawling, the only person he tried to grab was Sonic who was avoiding him.

Vote counted.

Kingofwolves, you voting for Gang Orca?

Raiden, no one was voting for Deep Sea King before you said that so I cannot accept your vote for reasons that didn't exist. Do you still vote for Deep Sea King?

Emerald, you voting for Deep Sea King?
yes I still vote for Deep Sea king however from what I have seen this last character for me should be scaled to at least low 7C/7C town level slightly less strong than a suiryu

He used it against that civilian so that Genos would get in the way of it. He definitely will use it.
No he didn't, he used it to shut a child up for being annoying.

He mocked Genos for doing that and nothing suggest he knew Genos would shield her beyond head canon. Also, there are no civilians in versus battle so that point is irrelevant. In one on one battles he's never been shown to use it. Against his fight with Prisoner, Sonic, and even Genos he stuck with hand to hand combat.

He mocked Genos for doing that and nothing suggest he knew Genos would shield her beyond head canon. Also, there are no civilians in versus battle so that point is irrelevant. In one on one battles he's never been shown to use it. Against his fight with Prisoner, Sonic, and even Genos he stuck with hand to hand combat.
I must've miss remembered that.

Usually don't do this right now, but I'll throw my own vote as well.

I'll also vote for Gang Orca as well, since knowing Deep Sea King's initial method of fighting and how Gang Orca takes people down. The two will likely engage in close quarters combat at the start. Against his targets, Gang Orca prefers getting right up to his target and attacking at point-blank range.

While I'm certain Deep Sea King can recognize an attack, there's no way for him to know what kind of attack it is. If given the chance he might try to block it instead of avoiding it, that's assuming Gang Orca doesn't just hit him dead on with it. Deep Sea King's acid is unlikely to play a factor in this fight due to how infrequently he uses it.

His eel is a good surprise attack that almost got someone faster than him, but it wouldn't be a one hit victory or anything like that nor is it a starting move. And restraining Gang Orca in any manner just leaves Deep Sea King open to a point blank Ultrasonic wave attack and will get paralyzed.

I personally believe Gang Orca's method of victory is more reliable compared to Deep Sea King beating him to death, using his acid spit, or biting a vital spot with his eel. As his most common method of attacking is to engage in hand to hand combat. Even when faced with someone who didn't flinch from his punch, he tried another punch.

So yeah, while Deep Sea King has more options/variety. Gang Orca's ability is more consistent and reliable in this battle.

I'm still voting Deep Sea King, I don't see briefly paralyzing DSK as enough to beat someone more versatile, stronger, and bigger than you.

Gang Orca kinda just no sells him

He was no selling double impact attacks from a character that is just barely weaker then DSK while dried up and suppressed, if we're saying that he's all out in this key, then he's going to be throwing punches on his own level of durability too, punching DSK down to his own level.

The paralysis waves are just cherries on top, stunning strikes to lay in a smack down.

That_Moron: Not really a brief paralysis, since the only person who was shown to move after being hit was someone who had a built up resistance to vibrations.

Mapl3Sy4up: Is that a vote for Gang Orca?

I can't say who's stronger since Dry Deep Sea King is stronger than Prisoner, who is stronger than Hammerhead with less than half of his power.

776.74 Tons < Prisoner < Dry Deep Sea King < Hydrated Deep Sea King.

Gang Orca casually held off a double impact kick from 5% Izuku who is 711.97 Tons. Basically took two repeated 711.97 Tons attacks and stopped that with one arm without even moving. He was weakened from Todoroki's fire drying him out and was also wearing restraints to give the kids a chance in a fight.

However, both of them are still 8-A+ so the gap between them cannot be vastly different.

DSK still has a good chance through things like spitting at Gang Orca for Spamming Paralysis too much. Or gettimg lucky with an Eel Surprise attack, since his regen will keep him from being pummeled too easy.
But Gang Orca likely wins more times than not.

That_Moron: Not really a brief paralysis, since the only person who was shown to move after being hit was someone who had a built up resistance to vibrations.

Mapl3Sy4up: Is that a vote for Gang Orca?

I can't say who's stronger since Dry Deep Sea King is stronger than Prisoner, who is stronger than Hammerhead with less than half of his power.

776.74 Tons < Prisoner < Dry Deep Sea King < Hydrated Deep Sea King.

Gang Orca casually held off a double impact kick from 5% Izuku who is 711.97 Tons. Basically took two repeated 711.97 Tons attacks and stopped that with one arm without even moving. He was weakened from Todoroki's fire drying him out and was also wearing restraints to give the kids a chance in a fight.

However, both of them are still 8-A+ so the gap between them cannot be vastly different.
Si it is a vote for Gang Orca

Not really a brief paralysis, since the only person who was shown to move after being hit was someone who had a built up resistance to vibrations.
The effectiveness decreases over a range, so the effects aren't going to be very pronounced if it hits (it won't).

Deep Sea King has enough of a skill advantage to keep up with Gang Orca in CQC, he has enough regeneration to survive anything (he regenerated from a hole in his face with no pain and no effort), and if he ever feels pressured, he's probably going to go for Acid Spit, which 1 shots Gang Orca instantly

like yeah acid spit isn't in character but he's going to use it eventually, and he has the regen and stamina to last long enough for that to happen

Gang Orca doesn't have a wincon except outlasting Deep Sea King or permastunning with his soundwaves, the former is impossible to do due to their comparable stamina and Deep Sea King's regeneration, and the latter isn't in character enough to happen, especially considering these 2 are so close in raw stats and skill

Voting Deep Sea King

Or he uses a single soundwave at close range and KO’s deep sea king since even holding back his soundwaves one shot people.

Acid can get blasted away by soundwaves same way he blew away a fire storm and Todoroki’s ice.

Gang Orca spammed his Ultrasonic Waves in the fight we were shown, they’re his go-to attack. He will be spamming them here, especially against a villain and not kids while having restraints on him.

Gang Orca is literally going to run up to DSK and use a point blank Ultrasonic Wave as his first move, likely to intercept DSK’s own attacks. Unless DSK is prepared, he is not dodging in close range with how large a target his body is.

Or he uses a single soundwave at close range and KO’s deep sea king since even holding back his soundwaves one shot people.

Acid can get blasted away by soundwaves same way he blew away a fire storm and Todoroki’s ice.

Gang Orca spammed his Ultrasonic Waves in the fight we were shown, they’re his go-to attack. He will be spamming them here, especially against a villain and not kids while having restraints on him.

Gang Orca is literally going to run up to DSK and use a point blank Ultrasonic Wave as his first move, likely to intercept DSK’s own attacks. Unless DSK is prepared, he is not dodging in close range with how large a target his body is.
will DSK's pain tolerance help him power through the ultrasonic wave's pain? iirc the soundwave simply paralyzes you instead of completely knocking you out

Back