• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest for Every Tier 15

I mean the deathsingers basically lost to plot armor already so I guess Goku really does solo

4-C, not 4-B. Oryx is way stronger than them regardless.

Who else is even in 4-C as a contender though, also we're not doing Oryx matches for the time being. ALso, Elder titan has a speed amp, while being infinite/omnipresent? What?

Deathsingers resist bayo's timehax and can hit across multiple universes, meanwhile she gets power nulled and made very dead

Idk about Nono

Nono doesn't seem to resist deathhax, BFR or power null, so...

I mean if anyone wants they can have bayo or nono fight one or both of the Deathsinger twins, but I'm pretty sure that they get stomped.

She has her own portals and whatnot to get back from bfr. Also, she's a robot/mech, so it depends on if the deathhax works on those. Powernull I don't think she resists.

Deathhax absolutely works on robots, hell it seems to work on concepts and stuff. The BFR's a little weird, idk if portals really help, but Deathsingers lead with all 3 at once.

Okay Nono loses (also, regardless of who beats who they sound like they're stronger just by virtue of having better, more broad hax).

ÒüôÒü«Õ╝ÀÕñºÒüòÒü«þÉåþö▒Òü»Õ║ºÒüïÒéëÕèøÒéÆÕÅûÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒüºÒééÒüéÒéïÒÇé

The quote stating Belial takes his power from the Throne.

Also, he can even destroy things that are impossible to be destroyed in the first place (immortals being and stuff like reliant on higher dimensional stuff like the angels who draws power and can exist forever from higher dimensional power)

ÒüôÒü«ÞàÉþéÄÒü»þë®Þ│¬þòîÒüƒÒéïþÄïÕø¢´╝êÒâ×Òâ½Òé»Òâê)ÒéƵºïµêÉÒüÖÒéïÒééÒü«Òü¿ÚÇåÒü«µ│óÕïòÒéƵîüÒüñÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïþë®´╝êõ©ìµ¡╗ÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒüîþÉåÞ½ûõ©èµ«║µê«õ©ìÕÅ»Þâ¢ÒüºÒüéÒéìÒüåÒüî)ÒéÆÞ╣éÞ║ÖÒüùÒÇüõ©Çþ×¼ÒüºÞàɵ╗àÒüòÒüøÒÇüÚ¡éÒéÆÒééÕíÁÒü¿Òüùµ«║ÒüÖÞ▓áÒü«ÕÑöµÁüÒÇé ÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒüôÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü½Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆõ©ÄÒüêÒéïÕèøÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÚ½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒüïÒéëÕ╝òÒüìÕç║ÒüÖÕñ®õ¢┐Òü«ÕèøÒü¬Òü®ÒééÕ¿üÕèøÒéÆÕòÅÒéÅÒüÜÒü½õ©Çµû╣þÜäÒü½µÂêµ╗àÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇéõ║ïÕ«ƒõ©èÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒü½þ║ÅÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÒâÖÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ½Òü»Òü╗Òü¿ÒéôÒü®Òü«µö╗µÆâÒéÆõ©Çµû╣þÜäÒü½þäíÕèøÕîûÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇüµö╗Úÿ▓õ©Çõ¢ôÒü«þéÄÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

I don't feel like making another Digimon vs SMT, and even if I did, Dragon would yell at me so..

Does Neo have a way around High-Godly and Reliance on a High 1-C?

Can NEO resist being made into part of YHVH's narrative from his past present and future on a 1-C level through YHVH's Covenant?

If so, he wins

Do y'all think Lucetta Quetzl may be able to dethrone Protagonist-kun as strongest Street Level character? I think she might, especially if she is given prep. Ashe was another good candidate, but I think Lucetta trumps her with her Non-Corporeal Existence that is Borderline abstract

Back