• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest for Every Tier 15

Cthulju Nyarlathotep being equal to yog is not correct. Being spawned directly from Azathoth doesn't mean anything, as it is still far weaker than the other outer God's and is basically forced into being their errand boy. There is beyond infinite beings stronger than Nyar. Yog's status as composite archtype means that nothing is really comparable to it anyways, as it is already inclusive of them and far more.

Put him against Hades

If you are referring to the Saint Seiya Hades, I already did long ago. It was forgotten.

Regular 4-C is probably not open though. I don't think the others can beat the Deathsinger twins.

Put him against Hades

If you are referring to the Saint Seiya Hades, I already did long ago. It was forgotten.

Do it again

Gargoyle One said:
Put him against Hades
If you are referring to the Saint Seiya Hades, I already did long ago. It was forgotten. Do it again
Chaos King would stomp hades though.Chaos king would be the strongest of whatever tier he will become

there is a thing called speed equalized you know

There's also Unequal Speed.

Literally says in the OP.

What's the type 8? Deathsingers are probably going to be infinite at worst, and if Oryx's second key goes to 4-B he's superior in every way to them.

Theyre reliant on their concepts which exist across 8 different levels of reality and unless you kill them across all 8 layers simultaneously you cant kill them

Basically theyre Dark Schneider but better

Are the 8 layers higher dimensional? Because deathsingers deathhax is superior to killing concepts, and they stalemated Vex for a while, who exist scattered across timelines. They also have BFR, power null, and some other stuff. As for Oryx himself, he can absolutely get past that.

Existing across timelines isnt thr same as existing across different layers of reality. The seven planes (seven, not eight, my bad) are the physical, astral (spiritual), primordial (afterlife), fundamental (conceptual), elemental, foulfell (demonic), and spectral. BFR wont help as all of the 4-Bs can just come back from any one of their other selves from another layer.

the BFR is kinda weird. It kinda shifts you out of sync with reality, preventing you from really interacting with anything. It's coupled with power null. Physical, astral, conceptual, and afterlife should be covered, but I have no idea what existing in elemental or demonic planes of existence means, and spectral sounds identical to spiritual. Also, what do they have to put down the Deathsingers?

Yeah that wouldnt really do anything to the fundamentals seeing as guys like Io phases in and out of reality just by existing

Astral in Dota is the spiritual plane, Spectral is more along the lines of chaos

Depends on what the Deathsingers can do

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Wokistan/Daughters_of_Oryx

Well firstly, if they can regenerate, which im not entirely sure about yet, the Deathsingers killing them over and over again would cause them to get way more powerful and likely to steal their own powers. They open with BFR, Power Null, and Death manip all at once. There's the possibility of passive incap via law manip as well. They exhude the sword logic, and that caused the Vex, who can simulate an infinite amount of universes to near perfection, to be unable to do anything until one of them managed to deduce it.

Defensively, they're great. They resist their own abilities and those of the Vex, and with their auras up there's nothing The Guardian can even do to them. There's also existing on a few levels of acausality, so Dota characters would need to show feats of affecting beings that far removed from standard causality.

The Beldam has been downgraded to human level instead of Athlete level, and The Stalker should stomp Taylor Hebert due to her inability to move unless he lets her

Thus, The Stalker should be added as the strongest Athlete Level character

Does Goku even have a 4-C though I thought he was just low 4-C and high 4-C

Back