• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest for Every Tier 15

Yobobojojo said:
I don't feel like making another Digimon vs SMT, and even if I did, Dragon would yell at me so..

Does Neo have a way around High-Godly and Reliance on a High 1-C?

Can NEO resist being made into part of YHVH's narrative from his past present and future on a 1-C level through YHVH's Covenant?

If so, he wins

I mean he has far higher hax, so It would be hard to find someone who matches. One OP High 2-A dude that come to mind is Providence, with Her "time stop" that works on that level

I should note that Ultima showed a character who is going to be High 2-A that makes YHVH look like nothing. Hence why N.E.O was removed from the list ages ago. N.E.O stopped being a contender the moment Lucemon's hax was unrestricted. So N.E.O is not even a contender anymore outside of AP.

4-C needs to be uptaded as well, as Daughters stomp both Bayo and Nono who were the other suggested competitors.

No resistance to power null, law manip, death manip, or weird immortalities? She doesn't do so well.

Can't definitively say that with an unknown rating. That's there as a placeholder because azzy isn't sure about immeasurable being applicable. Law is passive and makes them invincible, she doesn't seem to have a way around immortality, she would need to have feats of affecting beings vety much betond causality entirely, and a bunch of these dudes are specified as speed equal.

Then we would have Morgan for speed unequalized and your Daughters for speed equalized.

Also, I thought Acausality would give you protection against Law manip.

Acausality is a bit weird. The only thing it would be a guaranteed resistance to is regular causality manip, but depending on the specifics it can basically just make you immune to anything that's not been shown working on acausals. Daughters are more akin to the latter. Either way, they affect people of their own status. For speed unequal, Morgan as of now would just have to compete with omnipresents and immeasurables. 4-Cs pretty sparse, so she's probably good there. As for time hax, the Vex can do basically whatever they want with time in their spaces, creating timelines, erasing people from time, ignoring the flow of time, all sorts of stuff. One of their spaces even has an infinite number of timelines, which isn't important to the daughters but just to kote. Daughters and crota stalemated the vex for 100 years of local time, and this was with one of the vex figuring out how to emulate their power. Btw, BFR and power null are on thought, both used at once, and death is on speaking, used immedately. Law, as stated above, is passive for invincibility, not passive for offense.

Can the Daughters resist Tier 1 Time Manipulation, though?

Also, BFR is useless, Morgan can teleport to anywhere in likely 8 dimension. Can their power null affect higher dimensions? Because simple magic in The Librarians is already 4-D hax. I guess Death Manip is useless too, since she's got Type 5. As for "Invincibility", it is quite a NLF.

The BFR is weird, and hard to explain. Let's assume she resists. All their powers may be 4D, but it works more on the principle of taking away the user's access to their powers anyways. That's something that would work regardless of the scale of the powers themselves. As for the death manip, I'll link to an explanation, but type 5 isn't relevant, suffice to say. Invincibility prevents them from haxxes and shit, all the resistances attributed to the aura, and some others that they just resist anyways, are the invincibility I refer to. I think they'd need a feat of affecting aausals, broken time hax or not, but not sure. Where did that come from, anyways?

Death manio: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2008285#18

Also, law manip for immunity to physical damage isn't an NLF, as law manip is a hax ability and as such is bound by dimensjonal scale rather than AP. What would be an NLF would he to claim that they resist abilities that they haven't been immune to with it, or higher dimensional attacks.

Proportions? What? TLT should resist anyways, but that would depend on how it works. Say Billy from down the road can summon a 1-A stick figure. You don't have to power null the stick figure to prevent Billy from using summoning. It's specific though. Probably wouldn't apply here. Timehax or not, she doesn't seem to be able to get past immortaliries, so if she stops one universe she just gets death sniped by the true deathsingets from their own throne world. Is it on thought, and is it a consistent opening?

Wokistan said:
or higher dimensional attacks.
Like Tier 1 Time Hax and Reality Warping? I mean, Morgan's Wish Granting Device was powerful enough to break into the Loom of Fate's personal reality, bypsassing its natural defenses, which are 8-D. I mean, the enterity of reality flows from there.

And sooner she scoffed at this device. Her Reality Warping has become far superior.

Im going to want evidence of tier 1 stuff here, and explanations on the range, relative speed, consistency of use, and applications. Honestly at this point may as well make a match, I will do that tomorrow as I've gotta sleep in a bit.

RebubleUselet said:
Neither Medaka nor Nihilus are 6-C though.
Yeah they aren't 6-C they are just the strongest of 5-C and 1 of the haxiest 5-B in this wiki. I just used them to say that he's strong (as a feat of strength).

Back