• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest fairy vs The strongest hero

I do believe that Saitama will show restraint towards Cirno. She's a bit childish, but she's okay. Saitama causes Cirno to say hi to Kaguya and Reisen on her way by knocks out the ice fairy FRA.

So if Saitama knocks her out, then she didn't die, and then she can't revive herself. Not a stomp, as she can come back from him splattering her across the pavement, but definitely decisive.

Of coarse, Saitama cant even properly KILL Cirno due to Type 8 immortality and Cirno would do VERY LITTLE damage to Saitama due to 6C AP VS High 6A D. Though, Cirno would actually have a better chance at winning here, but its gonna take her like hours or days to kill Saitama. But in the end, she wins thanks to her Type 8 immortality.

Yeah no. She wouldn't damage him at all, no matter how often she hits him.

It's like me trying to break the armor of a tank using a teaspoon

@Starter

That doesn't make it notable though

Starter Pack said:
So if Saitama knocks her out, then she didn't die, and then she can't revive herself. Not a stomp, as she can come back from him splattering her across the pavement, but definitely decisive.

Not sure how Saitama could be capable of KOing someone who would immediately disintegrate.

Same way he knocked out a Low 7-C Speed-o'-Sound Sonic. One neck chop and he was out.

Saitama has a LOOOOOT of restraint, like what the person above me said, he can knock out Low 7-C characters without splattering them.

I'm pretty sure the sole reason Cirno is 6-C is because of her lightspeed ice attacks. If you take away speed from the equation, Cirno can barely freeze a lake. How can she even touch Saitama?

Can her Absolute Zero and Negative Temperature spellcards work?

Schnee One said:
Why the hell are you bumping this?
Because Saitama needs all the help he can get, and there is a logical way for him to win here.

Cirno's best bet was her Type 8, which a bunch of people were saying Inconclusive because they would just stay in an endless loop. However, if he knocks her out, which he has proven he can restrain himself against much lower tiered opponents, then he wins.

....How does a 6C potentially stalemate a High 6A

When said 6C has no regen?

Who%27s_mans.png

It's been two months, but I'm bumping this.

Come at me necro-cryers. My body is ready.

While I won't say anything about a necro (i've certianly had worse) I do think this is a stomp. The argument of "Oh, she'll just wait till he dies of old age" is kinda crappy and without that she has nothing.

Can Saitama control his punching power so well he "just" knocks out Cirno?

If yes, (surprisingly) Saitama high diffs.

If no, Cirno stomps.

You've got that a little backwards. I've fixed it for you.

Jasonsith said:

If yes, (surprisingly) Saitama Stomps.

If no, Inconclusive.
It was also discussed above that Saitama can infact control his power enough to knock her out.

Jasonsith said:

If yes, (surprisingly) Saitama high diffs.

If no, Cirno stomps.
How does Cirno stomp.....?

SBA dictates that both sides are willing to kill each other. I don't think Saitama will knock Cirno out at first but it'll eventually happens. As for Cirno, she can infinitely kite Saitama with her FTL speed until he dies of old age but I don't think she's smart enough for that. I think Saitama has higher chance overall. Vote for Saitama.

What is this about Saitama Stomps that people don't understand?

Cirno outlasting is so ludicrously unlikely that it's hardly a useable tactic

I understand that Saitama have so much higher chance that he'll effectively never lose this. However, as long as there's a way for Cirno to win it wouldn't be a stomp. Maybe it's different because there's no explanation of what count as stomp in stomp thread page but I think that as long as one side can win when other side just stand still and don't do anything then it's not a stomp.

LuciusAterna said:
SBA dictates that both sides are willing to kill each other. I don't think Saitama will knock Cirno out at first but it'll eventually happens. As for Cirno, she can infinitely kite Saitama with her FTL speed until he dies of old age but I don't think she's smart enough for that. I think Saitama has higher chance overall. Vote for Saitama.
I think cirno can kite saitama without actively trying; saitama has never delt with danmaku like th before if she justs spams her light speed ice attacks saitama it would be very hard for him to approach. I vote cirno

Back