• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest fairy vs The strongest hero

I think cirno can kite saitama without actively trying; saitama has never delt with danmaku like th before if she justs spams her light speed ice attacks saitama it would be very hard for him to approach. I vote cirno

Ah, by kiting I mean the hit and run type of kiting not the slow type since I thought her attacks would have very little to none effect against Saitama. She doesn't seems like the type that's smart enough to fully utilize her kit. But after reading your comment I notice that despite superior durability Saitama still get moved when interacting with attacks (even if it did nothing to him) so theoretically Cirno could BFR Saitama into space the same way Boros did and if Saitama doesn't land on anything then he can't come back. (Unless Saitama has some move like serious fart to move through space ofc)

I'll take my vote back for now and wait for more arguments.

I see ABSOLUTELY nothing on Cirno's profile stopping Saitama from one-shotting her and being like "god dammit, not with just one hit again!"

Yes... actually there is, Saitama can literally never permanently kill her due to her Reliant Immortality.

PsychoWarper said:
Yes... actually there is, Saitama can literally never permanently kill her due to her Reliant Immortality.
Yea, but....Cirno isn't getting through that High 6A dura. At best, this is incon. It'll probably be just a cycle Saitama just one-shotting and Cirno regenerating.

It's a unconventional Incon, but still a mismatch because of the other's ability.

Actually no, knocking only needs one hour. Any other way to incapacitate needs 24 hours. So Saitama can indeed just knock her out for an hour and win.

I would say if Saitama actually has resistance to being frozen but meh, he was fine in the moon besides breathing.

Well, Cirno can outlived Saitama if the match never end I guess. But I don't think she'd be smart enough to make use of that.

Back