• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Soul King vs The Dark Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Reio: The Soul King

main-qimg-8a40ab31ca6f42f5bba50420dab6d9d4-lq

Vs.

Fu: The Dark Demon Lord

b4d5bb9af837cf879c630a20c220eac1.jpg

Key: Scientist Fu used vs The Soul King in his prime with all his abilities

Which King reigns supreme.

Speed equalized. Cause it has to be here

Last edited:
My son, you heavily underestimate the how delusional DB goons are, just watch and enjoy the fireworks..
Nah
I’ll allow YOU to have the first strike
What’s SK wincon here?
(You know it ain’t almighty or Precog so don’t event try it 🫠🫠🫠)

Tbf I’m pretty sure Soul King’s almighty is potent enough to work on himself despite the Soul King previously resisting Yhwach’s almighty.

In other words pretty sure Soul King’s Almighty is more layered.

Tbf I’m pretty sure Soul King’s almighty is potent enough to work on himself despite the Soul King previously resisting Yhwach’s almighty.

In other words pretty sure Soul King’s Almighty is more layered.
Lacking feats of affecting Acausal 4 means one addition layer for Almighty…….it ain’t happening

Soul King's profile is so ass.

Later i'm just going to revise it so it looks a million times better, because holy shit does it look terrible right now. He's also missing tons of already accepted abilities as well.

Actual L.

Soul King's profile is so ass.

Later i'm just going to revise it so it looks a million times better, because holy shit does it look terrible right now. He's also missing tons of already accepted abilities as well.

Actual L.
While you do so please explain to me how prime Soul King be weaker and missing way less abilities than Yhwach 😭

Weaker characters in DBH like Demigra can very likely solo the entire Bleach verse with his Acausality Type 4 and 2A mind fuckery that can also interact with AE type 1. He basically just cast a spell and the entire verse is his bitch, let alone Fu who has all of Demigra and Mechikabura abilities on top of having a passive 2A EE aura that also neg mid-godly. Yeah, good luck with that.

While you do so please explain to me how prime Soul King be weaker and missing way less abilities than Yhwach 😭
He isn't physically weaker than Yhwach since he's actually 3-A to Low 2-C compared to Yhwach's High 4-C. But the reason why he's (ability wise) weaker than Yhwach, and is missing so many abilities is because.

1. People didn't apply those abilities onto his profile despite the fact it's accepted he has them.

2. Soul King's Sternritter and Fullbringer tabbers were removed for (imo) bogus reasons, and down the line i'll re-add them to his profile, as he should, at least have the Sternritter abilities, the Fullbringer stuff is more contentious however.

He isn't physically weaker than Yhwach since he's actually 3-A to Low 2-C compared to Yhwach's High 4-C. But the reason why he's (ability wise) weaker than Yhwach, and is missing so many abilities is because.

1. People didn't apply those abilities onto his profile despite the fact it's accepted he has them.

2. Soul King's Sternritter and Fullbringer tabbers were removed for (imo) bogus reasons, and down the line i'll re-add them to his profile, as he should, at least have the Sternritter abilities, the Fullbringer stuff is more contentious however.
Can this match be closed pleased?
I mean once you yourself decide this match is a complete L for Soul King (due to Neglection of Profile) then there is nth else that is needed to be done here

L for the profile then, Soul King looking like a weaker version of Yhwach ain’t it yeah.

Although I’m still curious on if Soul King’s Almighty is potent enough to bypass Acausality type 4

Conceptual death manipulation from soul king takes it or at best stalemate since they both can't kill one another

Conceptual death manipulation from soul king takes it or at best stalemate since they both can't kill one another
I think Fu has good sealing options here as well. Or maybe his regeneration negation is potent enough as well.

Though pretty sure Soul King’s regeneration negation is higher than Fu’s own regeneration level. (Low-Godly vs Mid-Godly)

Or maybe Fu can absorb him?

Idk is it accepted that Soul King has the same ability as Yhwach where if you touch him he gains all your power and abilities? Cause if so that could hinder/work against Fu’s absorption ability if it’s not layered.

Im just gonna be petty about this
As the fight starts.... If Fu wants he can just Time Travel to Future where SK is Weakened and Decrepit and doesn't fight back since Time is something that Fu has on his side and range is definitely in Fu's corner here.

He could potentially just escape SK Range with Teleportation, Summon and Merge with Dogidogi automatically switching Fu into his Final Key and then just Teleport back. Time Stop SK with Layered as #@$! 4-D Timestop since I dont see SK resist one on his profile and then just Seal him Away

As the fight starts.... If Fu wants he can just Time Travel to Future where SK is Weakened and Decrepit and doesn't fight back since Time is something that Fu has on his side and range is definitely in Fu's corner here.

He could potentially just escape SK Range with Teleportation, Summon and Merge with Dogidogi automatically switching Fu into his Final Key and then just Teleport back. Time Stop SK with Layered as #@$! 4-D Timestop since I dont see SK resist one on his profile and then just Seal him Away
Almighty can work on Soul King himself and just rewrite the futures in which he’s been impacted. So if Soul King wanted he could rewrite the future in which he was sealed.

Also I’ve revised the OP so only the key for the Fu in the photo is used instead of Fu with the Dark Demon king and Dogidogi absorbed.

Soul Kings future can't be seen or manipulated yhwach already tried that

Almighty can work on Soul King himself and just rewrite the futures in which he’s been impacted. So if Soul King wanted he could rewrite the future in which he was sealed.
Fate Hax Lacks Range.... Fu's sealing also BFR's SK to a Area which is beyond baseline 2-A range. Once sent there no amount of Fate Hax is sending SK back due to Fate Hax lacking the range to do so. Also obviously Fate Hax cant affect an area outside its range either. So SK cant fate hax to prevent himself being sent there because fate hax lacks range to affect it and once sent their Fate Hax cant return him because again outside of Fate Hax range
Also I’ve revised the OP so only the key for the Fu in the photo is used instead of Fu with the Dark Demon king and Dogidogi absorbed.
You son of a 🐶

Sk has conceptual powernull passive not sure that would work

Soul Kings future can't be seen or manipulated yhwach already tried that
Please upgrade Soul King
PLEASE I BEG YOU

Anyways Fu aint using precognition to see Soul King Future
He's more so exploring all possibly timelines which is IC for him to do until he finds one most opportune for him or peaks his interest
So again nothing stops Fu from time travelling to the Future
Eventually at some point he's gonna find Decrepit SK

Please upgrade Soul King
PLEASE I BEG YOU

He's more so exploring all possibly timelines which is IC for him to do until he finds one most opportune for him or peaks his interest
I don’t think the future strategy could work on the soul king since Soul King can just make himself not Decrepit in all versions of the future

Yeah it’s gonna need to be put on hold cause Soul King do need to be having some reworking done, either with CRT’s needing to be made for extra abilities to be added or to just add his already accepted abilities on his profile.

But right now he be looking like the lesser version of Yhwach when he’s literally the big daddy of the Bleach universe. 🗿

Please upgrade Soul King
PLEASE I BEG YOU

And yhwach can all timelines and can't see psk future

What wincon does the Prime Soul King have?
Acausality Type 4 means Fate and Precognition are useless. Fu himself has a passive 2A power null and also resist 2A power null, he also has passive EE that can interact with AE type 1 and NEP type 1 and the EE is also 2A. Prime Soul King ain’t hiding anywhere since Fu has beyond baseline 2A range that can reach the Crack Of Time which is a realm beyond a 2A multiverse. Heck, Xeno Goku with the Keysword can actually hang out with the likes of Rimuru Tempest and it ended in an incon. For all we know, Soul King will get ****** in the skull in less than a second by Rimuru.

And yhwach can all timelines and can't see psk future
Again that’s Precognition
Yhwach can’t time travel and SK doesn’t have Acausal 2 so he isn’t Absent from Time/the Future. His decrepit state still exists at some point in the future.

If Fu has to play long game and time travel 1 year into the future at a time then he will but at some point he’s gonna arrive in a Future where SK is decrepit.

Fu also has Cosmic Awareness across Infinite Timelines. Resistance to Precog does not equal Resistance to Cosmic Awareness AFAIK

Fu can also Travel to Past as well and just find a Point in time SK is vulnerable

Or again just Time Hax and Seal SK, Fate Hax Lacks Range.... Fu's sealing also BFR's SK to a Area which is beyond baseline 2-A range. Once sent there no amount of Fate Hax is sending SK back due to Fate Hax lacking the range to do so. Also obviously Fate Hax cant affect an area outside its range either. So SK cant fate hax to prevent himself being sent there because fate hax lacks range to affect it and once sent their Fate Hax cant return him because again outside of Fate Hax range

Seriously someone close this match
SK profile be Ass

Why are Bleach characters suddenly getting fed to Dragon Ball Heroes God Tiers

But yeah, this should be closed. At least until Soul Kings profile gets updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back