• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppino Spaghetti VS Hat Kid: A Pizza in Time

Like, snatcher him self say after the contract is altered that "this isn't how contracts work kiddo" so at this point he didn't knew he was contractually obligated to honor the "best friend " contract

Bump, Peppino had his AP Changes so now he is 440.9 MJ physically, 881.8 MJ with Mach Run and Body Slam, and 539.28 MJ in durability

lol, any way

With hat kid scaling from 167,773490845 MJ only makes this battle more one sided for pepino

Hat kid just can't keep up with peppino or do enough damage

I must remind you all that Hat Kid's main wincon here is outlasting Peppino due to her Immortality Type 8 of which the former cannot bypass
Hat Kid just keeps dying and revolving until Peppino eventually tires out and Hat Kid takes the win

I'm having some mixed stff about the Immortality 4

Adam says she does because she hasn't completed the BFF Contract yet but Lemon says she can't even have that contract yet cuz Snatcher didn't even knew about the contract
So like, does she has that contract or not!?
Also again, why would Peppino go in for the kill?
Peppino can reach 881.8 Megajoules of strength
that's over 5 times stronger than Hat Kid
And considering Peppino's first move is quite literally "Go for the throat" then Hat Kid is definitely screwed up

Adam says she does because she hasn't completed the BFF Contract yet but Lemon says she can't even have that contract yet cuz Snatcher didn't even knew about the contract
So like, does she has that contract or not!?
what? no, the "best friends" contract is made before the end game. But until the death wish DLC snatcher didn't recovered her and didn't respected the contract untill them, I never said she didn't knew about the contract

what? no, the "best friends" contract is made before the end game. But until the death wish DLC snatcher didn't recovered her and didn't respected the contract untill them, I never said she didn't knew about the contract
Because she never canonically dies unless we count death wish

Last edited:
what? no, the "best friends" contract is made before the end game. But until the death wish DLC snatcher didn't recover her and didn't respect the contract until then, I never said she didn't know about the contract
My bad then I must've misinterpreted your words
Still, one says she has Immortality 4 and the other says she does not

My bad then I must've misinterpreted your words
Still, one says she has Immortality 4 and the other says she does not
Her profile is not really well made, just that. and this part of the history is not the best eitheir, you can acess death wishs basically as soon as the "best friends" contract is made, but sinse we have a key for the "death wish" where she is tier 4-A beingh during the death wish DLC(EX chalenges) saying snatcher will ressurect her outside the mode he actually does that seens wrong

It's currently accepted as a power Hat Kid has as soon as the contract was made, since Snatcher, even before Death Wish, takes his contracts very seriously

It's currently accepted as a power Hat Kid has as soon as the contract was made, since Snatcher, even before Death Wish, takes his contracts very seriously
where is this show? he literaly states that "this is not how contracts work" and keeps saying her to leave the forest whem the contract says to her stay there

Ok I'm just gonna let the two of you decide this

Coming from the 2 possible conclusions
Hat Kid will either get stomped or outlast Peppino

Bump (?) is this a stomp or not? cause we currently have it accepted as one of Hat Kid's abilities so.

The Hat Kids here are gonna be akin to the fodder in Pizza Tower, and Peppino just needs a 10 Combo to one-shot them all with a Super Taunt
He dosn't one shoot them
Bump, Peppino had his AP Changes so now he is 440.9 MJ physically, 881.8 MJ with Mach Run and Body Slam, and 539.28 MJ in durability
0.04 tons for hat kid, so... 881,8 mj /167,36 mj = 5,2688814531548757170172084130019 times diference

bellow the 7 x to one shoot and hat kid upscales from the 0.04 tons feat sinse, just not massivaly

Peppino has his shotgun for this, which one-shots lads who one-shot him, so even if we give Hat Kid the benefit of the doubt, Peppino 2-shots The Hat Kids,
The Hat Kids will also be too terrified to move once he uses Mach 2, so yeah

Peppino has his shotgun for this, which one-shots lads who one-shot him, so even if we give Hat Kid the benefit of the doubt, Peppino 2-shots The Hat Kids,
The Hat Kids will also be too terrified to move once he uses Mach 2, so yeah
I agree, his shootgun can one shoot, but not his taunt. and the hat kids fought against the snather and sneeked around vannesa mansion, his fear manipulation is trough social influence so I don't think the hat kids will be terrified

Snatcher's SI is more like convincing others to sign his contracts and Vanessa's Fear Aura made Hat Kid unable to attack, so I don't think Hat Kid will be unaffected by Peppino's SI
Not that it matters anyway, Peppino shoots his gun 4 times and all the Hat Kids die

Snatcher's SI is more like convincing others to sign his contracts and Vanessa's Fear Aura made Hat Kid unable to attack, so don't think Hat Kid will be unaffected by Peppino's SI
Not that it matters anyway, Peppino shoots his gun 4 times and all the Hat Kids die
Meh, toilet of doom, no fear aura, but still a terrifing figure and hat kid was not scared of It, just disgusted

And I'm almost sure peppino gun can't reach all of them at once

Meh, toilet of doom, no fear aura, but still a terrifing figure and hat kid was not scared of It, just disgusted
The toilet of doom isn't so terrifying that stuff it literally can't hurt gets paralyzed by it charging at them tho
And I'm almost sure peppino gun can't reach all of them at once
Its range is 12.4 meters, but like, Peppino can just get closer, his Mach Speed makes him almost twice as fast as Hat Kid

Back