• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (KING OF THE HILL) (Volume One, No. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll Man Uses Negative infinity Troll Punches and trolling puts Mail King Down to zero

Mail King decides to last resort...

FINAL FORM BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

He heals a bit, and START DESTORYING EVERYTHIIIING

Worst Possible Move!

The Troll Man uses troll phsics and turns "Destroy Everything" into "Destroy Mail King"

Mail King is now dead.

King of the Hill is passed back to Maxwell

@MaxwelFISH BTW that was a terrible move, and by that I mean horrible. I suggest to think before Mail King acts Next time. OK.

Maxwell decides he wants to wait and literally...

LITERALLY FREAKING GIVES THE KOTH TO TROLL MAN.

Hold on, But troll physics turns "wait" into "run so fast that Maxwel runs 'off field.'"

And by KOTH rules, that meas that MaxwelFISH would be dead too, since he is KOTH.

so that would mean that you just killed yourself, passing over KOTH to Troll Man.

Honestly I feel like you've been bending the rules enough.

That being said, he technically didn't die, he just forfeited his KOTH status. You never established a rule that one automatically has to die to give up the KOTH status, or that the only way to lose the status is to die. So you're not bending any rules here.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Honestly I feel like you've been bending the rules enough.
That being said, he technically didn't die, he just forfeited his KOTH status. You never established a rule that one automatically has to die to give up the KOTH status, or that the only way to lose the status is to die. So you're not bending any rules here.
I agree.

Megamangohan said:
Dance Effect ACTIVATED
CHEN dies, the clone dies, Ransu loses 1/2 HP due to dance effect.

Congragulations Bread, your Ransu is now King of the Hill, here are some tips and rules for defending your title.

1. As King of the Hill, Ransu is not allowed to move "off field," or else he dies and KOTH is passed to a character of another user.

2. You are allowed to use your other profiles to help defend Ransu. They are also allowed to freely move "off field" and "on field." This is Highly NOT reccomended. Because if they all die at once, you are out of the game.

3. However, if you DO choose to have your profiles all out at once, and if at least one of them is "on field" during ransu's death, you can pass over KOTH onto that character.

Good luck defending your title.
First of all, I did make this Rule, as you can see here.

I will still provide Mercy due to Bread's convincing, and due to rule #1 on the rules stated at the very top of the Forum.

Ah sh*t I didn't notice this was happening XD

Yeah, there was no rule I had to kill myself to hand over KOTH, I just want a break from this XD

@Maxwel, THY LOURD Has provided you with Mercy to Still live for this game.

( I believe i should do something ... With Matthew. )

As Matthew was sleeping, his teddy bear sent an scatter blast that had quite a bit of power towards the remaining combatants.If this hit, the teddy bear would attempt to provide an devastating blow to the jaw of one random combatant.

Troll Man simply runs (waits due to troll physics) for someone to attack.

Troll Man arrives in a pit of spikes to heal himself while "wating."

Matthew's subconsciousness was watching Troll Man intently , and thought of an plan. Controlling the boy's body while he was sleeping, he attempted to do an high level curaga spell at Troll Man, which if it landed could go wel, but if not he had a few other tricks up his/her sleeves

Troll Man takes Massive damage, gets angry, and sings a lullaby song, which wakes him up.

Troll Man trows a few troll punches at him, but realizes Matt gets angry due to the lullaby song (troll physics)

@Bread, according to the rules, this technique is invalid unless you literally edit your page right now and add this transformation technique on your page. As stated in Rule #4.

wait, you won't add the technique on your page? I'm confused? why not?

Anyway Troll Man is MASSIVELY weak now. he throws a few more punches

Troll Man slips, tripps, and is knelling at Bread as the troll Man is about to be finished off.

As the troll man dies I am officially the first person out.

My total score = 3.3

Game Over for me.

I will still be commenting for Hosting, Score Keeping, and Final Results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back