• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (KING OF THE HILL) (Volume One, No. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subconscious Matthew was about to send an infinite number of healing spells towards Troll Man to kill , but Bread did it. As he awoken up completely, Conscious Matthew looks at Bread, feeling quite scared about said entity.

Matthew was hit by said blast, getting knocked around by the aftereffects of said blast , but surprisingly not killed or knocked out because of it, more shocked than anything . " ... O-ow ... " He said, rubbing the tiny scratches about his body, wondering why that didn't hurt more.

( Umm ... you do realize i can use psychic intuition right then ... FYI i will only be using Psychic Intuition every now and again ... due to it being an MVA [ Most Valuable Ability ] .... but you know what ... i shall ... see what your reaction is ... to such OPness )

As Matthew became unimaginably scared, an calm blue aura wrapped around him. He did not know what was going on, but as the Super Kamehameha was sent towards him , Matthew said : " Please, stop ! "and the Kamehameha and energy waves stop in their tracks. Not only does an infinite number of beams similar in style & technique to the Kamehameha and energy waves appear around him, but each are continuously increasing by an infinite amount every second. Matthew then subconsciously telekentically sent said ability back with far more kinetic force than before.

( Told you ... )

Bread went Maximum Kaioken and dodged the blasts.

Bread gulped and realizes he has to make a plan, cloning himself many times and making all the clones run away to hide.

( ^ Lol )

TThe calm blue aura dissipated completely. Due to Matthew having no idea about his powers , which ironically both gives the implication all of his feats currently are insanely casual , and because of his naivety, he wandered around, trying to find Breadman. As he realized Breadman did not want to be found, the child sat in an feedle position , crying to himself . He managed to see the clones, but did not realize which one was the real Breadman consciously.

Bread is charging up energy for a surprise.

Meanwhile two of his clones detonate the ground under him, one of them going for an elbow to the stomach.

The crying child created 2 clones of Hitomi whom rivaled Hitomi subconsciously using his powerful mind, one of them grabbed Matthew and essentially jumped with it, avoid the erupture . Meanwhile , one parried the clone's elbow, creating an shockwave as it hit. Meanwhile, The Crying Child's power was growing to impossible levels subconsciously, and is Million^Infinity stronger than before.

( Gtg )

Megamangohan said:
3. However, if you DO choose to have your profiles all out at once, and if at least one of them is "on field" during ransu's death, you can pass over KOTH onto that character.

Good luck defending your title.
You never made the rule that the character has to die if they want to pass the title on. Only that another character owned by the same player can own the title in the condition that the KOTH has been killed.

This is different from WILLINGLY passing the title of KOTH on to another character owned by a completely DIFFERENT player. You never said anything about forfeiting the title of King of The Hill and willingly giving it to another player.

For anyone else who wants to know this, there will be a dfferent scoring system for those who had/have ONLY one character as KOTH.

For every attack Someone Else puts on the current KOTH (Assuming Above), the user of the KOTH at that time will be awarded .09 of a point. Posts from the same person back to back will still only count as .09 of a point. This will make things fair for latecomers.

The clone of Hitomi had dissappeared as soon as the dodging was successful . Matthew was surprised grappled, unable to see this attack coming consciously. He could only cry as he was slammed into the ground, making an noticebale dent in said ground. This caused the boy to lose consciousness , due to shock, not by noticeable damage , which was honestly the worst thing Bread could have done. When Matthew's eyes opened, as his subconsciousness had temporary control over the body , one could not see any emotions within them, hinting at an possible change. Glaring at the clone, he attempted to choke it with tremendous force, killing it if the choke succeeded, but looking foolish if it did not .

Bb2c1da61d2670240e8b363ea8e8895c
( You should not have done that ... )

Due to the power of his subconscious, an calm blue appeared around the boy, nullifying said blasts of shitposting , essentially contradicting said contradiction, as he walked towards the true Bread, sensing the difference in energy between the clones.

Bread passes half of it on to the last clone hiding, as the last clone teleports in front of Matthew and hits Matthew with the Genki-Damnit.

As the now adult matthew was hit in the face directly with the Genki-Damnit , no notable damage done due to the infinitely increasing power he has, his eyes now have an stern expression, destroying said clone using an knee to kill the last clone and looked to the real Bread , ready to employ his Seal of Jehovah at the slightest whim due to sensing the change of energy within said adversary Unlike Child version , whom was consciously unaware of the unlimited power he wields, Adult Matthew was fully aware of his power, which would make killing him an immeasurably difficult thing.

Bread grits his teeth, and goes Sooper Heaven Ascension, realizing that the Genki-Damnit isn't enough.

Bread makes distance and uses The Lag Punch, then quickly teleports a Hardcore MLG Gaming Blast within Matthew and exploding it, using System SAVE incase it misses or something happens.

I'm pretty sure Bread would have the durability to survive such an attack. Even if he didn't he would still have to finish him off due to rules.

While TTAG was hanging out outside the space-time continuum, he forgot that he was in this fight as well.

He shrinks his dimensions back to normal.

After doing that, TTAG multiplies his swords by six and creates a danmaku of energy waves in the direction of whoever the KOTH is currently.

( Hmmm.... Okay. Still ... I plan to be King of Hill ...

An calm blue aura activated , allowing for him usage of Psychic Intuition. Despite feeling it would be ineffective, he did not want to take a chance anyway. He used his hand to contain said blast in an Boundless Bubble, in which it promptly exploded, but still contained and the bubble was said transparent sphere was not damaged. Psychic Intuition also hard counters SAVEs in general. Now that his mind copied said technique, he used the same exact thing against Bread, except for increase the power of it by an exponent of infinity. Since his Psychic Intuition also saw the usage of SAVEs, ime his opponent would use said technique, he would keep on increasing the power behind his attack s by an infinite exponent every single time.

Bread's Lag Punch hits due to Matthew not doing anything about it.

Bread teleports away, and goes with the good ol' strategy, copying everything people do as he fires a Quick Kamehameha at TTAG and going further away from Matthew.

He did nothing more than walk towards him, the Lag Punch hitting nothing more than an afterimage that he considered casual , so he copied nothing more than an afterimage. He knew TTAG was there, but Adult Matthew did not give a crap regardless..

The System Ignore surprised Matthew, initiating some minor scares on his forearm as he defended, which alllowed the male to tilt his head in surprise and interest, which interested him enough to summon the Seal of Jehovah. It rained down weapons of various levels, some being uber, some being extremely uber levelk, and some can decapitate some of the stronges on the wikia in an single blow. He aimed for both Bread and TTAG .

Matthew kept on raining the powerful weapons, even using those that utilize all of Breadman's techniques at their absolute maximum, increasing all of their possible stats by an infinite exponent every millisecond, also raining on TTAG

(Infinites don't do anything to it just to let you know lol)

Meanwhile, Bread is wondering why The Power of the NOOT NOOT is raining out of the sky.

Lotsa explosions happen and stuff due to the weapons, shaking the ground that shakes Bread since he's technically one with the ground.

Bread's hand quickly catches it from the ground and he eets Nootella.

Bread catches all the weapons safetly and does a very fancy [Menacing] pose now filled with power.

(Dunno if that was supposed to power me up or not)

@ArbitraryNumbers, I notice you Still have Downplayed DIO in your roster, would you like to get rid of him since is is almost useless at this point of the game.

@MaxwelFISH, I notice you still have Mail Carrier in your roster, would you like to get rid of him since he is almost useless at this stage of the game.

Doing this will put everyone except me down to one character (I am out BTW)

If you say no, I respect your decision.

Megamangohan said:
@ArbitraryNumbers, I notice you Still have Downplayed DIO in your roster, would you like to get rid of him since is is almost useless at this point of the game.
@MaxwelFISH, I notice you still have Mail Carrier in your roster, would you like to get rid of him since he is almost useless at this stage of the game.

Doing this will put everyone except me down to one character (I am out BTW)

If you say no, I respect your decision.
Sure. I'll take Downplayed DIO out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back