• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (KING OF THE HILL) (Volume One, No. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it, I was going to worry all day. You just ruined my plans for the week.

But anyways, TTAG undoes his division of Maxwell's typing speed.

After doing that, he divides his will to live by six.

Maxwell has an Infinity amount of will to live, so nothing happened.

Maxwell dabs.

Explosions.

Dabs.

I decided to keep Composite Mega Man Wanked as the current King of the Hill

Charge Shots Rocky Baloba, Maxwel, Top Tier Armor Guy, and Alex

Then proceeds to flame burst same people

TTAG multiplies his will to live back to normal and then divides the velocity of the charged shot by six, allowing him to dodge easily.

Grabs Rocky and TTAG, throws them down in an oil factory which explodes. Then uses Hyper Sharp Diamond Storm on both of them.

Rocky goes SSJ and flies out of the factory, grabbing TTAG during his flight. Rocky then prepares the same technique, teleporting behind him.

Pushes my elbow back and fast similar to a punch, then kicks Baloba and TTAG into outer space.

TTAG divides the distance he got launched by six, bringing him back to Earth.

Once he hits the ground, he multiplies it by six to cancel it out. And since 0 * 6 is still 0, he didn't move anywhere when doing this.

TTAG eats a bag of popcorn as he watches Megaman and Rocky fight in the sky.

Crash lands and takes critical damage.

Uses E-Tank to heal and rush to get into Super Adaptor Form

Calls Bear and Tengo to attack Rocky and TTAG

Along with more missles to follow through.

TTAG reverses the multiplication and uses his powers to divide Tengo's powers by six, and delivers a Country Level headbutt to Tengo's face.

I don't think going directly above me was the best option here.

The Mega Lazer And Homing Energy wave produce far too much energy head on.

The energy nuclear fuses, causing a huge explosion, and more than critical damage to both me and Baloba.

Takes damage while Healing

Shoots more Charge Shots and Metal Blades in panic, causing mild damage.

@Bread, I hope you don't mind, I am adding a victory for Megaman against Rocky on his own page.

Anyway, I realize i am FAR too weak after the Attack, I go into Aleversal Armor for one last round until I am ready to go down. Health heals by 40%, just enough for that last round.

Megamangohan said:
@Bread, I hope you don't mind, I am adding a victory for Megaman against Rocky on his own page.
Anyway, I realize i am FAR too weak after the Attack, I go into Aleversal Armor for one last round until I am ready to go down. Health heals by 40%, just enough for that last round.
Sure, but remember there will always be a rematch!

I copy Megaman's shots and go torwards him for a Genki-Damnit blast.

Bread gets angry due to the fact that I killed Rocky He throws a couple of Lag punches in hopes to finish me off.

A glitch goes down in my system and my HP is down to one percent.

In ONE LAST DESPRATE FINIAL ATTACK, I throw my ultimate MvC move.

It was so powerful, that entire Oreos and Cookies (See Aleverse page) went down because of it.

You think it Hits Bread, But instead it misses.

The Blast Redirects to MaxwelFish, causing far more than catastrophic damage to him.

My circuits overload, I die, and MaxwelFish becomes the new King of The Hill, but in a critical state.

Wait until he comes back to fight him.

Assuming no latecomers, 9 characters left.

Now things get really interesting.

My last character reveal

I Have finally decided out of all the characters, by far, the most interesting one would be the Troll Man.

How he works

Every Stronger attack you put on him becomes weaker, while every weak attack becomes stronger.

Simlarly, the higher your durability, the lower your durability, and vice versa.

Basically you have to use weak attacks to hurt him, strong attacks will only hurt you.

Simarily, you have to lower your durability to have a good defence over this character.

But be careful.

If you lower your durabiltiy too much, sure the troll man won't be able to hurt you, but every single other character will be able to one-shot you.

Same thing with your attacks, this will force everyone to now play smart and stratigaclly.

Better have a Downplayed character in your roster, since it is his only weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back