• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (KING OF THE HILL) (Volume One, No. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
So I kinda got inspired by the show made from Maxwell

I want to do another round of It, but this time with my own twist, it's called King of the Hill, I'm your host, MegamanGohan.

How to play

Basically, this board acts like a VS trend

One JBW profile holds as the king of the Hill, with the person who decided to use that character from the beginning keeping that profile. All other characters owned by other people try and fight that king of the hill, while the owner of the king of the hill fights off the other characters attacking it.

Whoever kills the current King of the Hill becomes the New King of the Hill. Everything keeps going until only one user has profiles left and takes the title of king of the hill.

There will be three winners.

1.The first winner is the last user standing.

2. The second winner is the one who holds the KOTH for the longest time.

3. After some thinking about it, I decided to add a third winner, This one will be to whoever has the Highest number of Kills.

Rules

1.A character only counts as dead if the general majority of users agree that character can't fight anymore,

2. Once that character is agreed dead, It cannot be revived no matter what

3. Every user can only use up to 4 battle profiles, once they are all dead, that user is out.

For Late Comers as of now, roster is only limted to one character!

Most people only have one character left, usually with another critically damaged, this rule is necessary.

4. Please debate with the stats given on the profile you are using.

5. Just because a character is revealed, doesn't mean that character is "in the field." Only characters "In the field" (Which Is declared by the User) can attack and be attacked.

Chen will start off as the first king of the Hill.

Here are the 4 profiles I am using (I'm out BTW)

Chen (Chen is Dead)

Composite Mega Man Wanked (Dead)

Mico09 (Dead)

The Troll Man (Dead)

Have Fun

Important Edit

Ok, There is no point of KOTH Anymore.

It is clear that Bread has spent the hardest time out of everyone holding the KOTH Title.

It would be unfair to provide this title to latecomers, and thus, Bread Automatically Wins The First Title of KOTH.

From this point on, The KOTH title will no longer exist, This game in its entirety has now converted into a Free-For-All Where everyone can attack everyone. The Goal now is to be the last one standing and/or have the highest number of kills for the second and third winners.

It's Kill or Be Killed.

Chen blows everyone away with 759296729856239824758625986425987689569 damage each with her HONK

CHEN turns into Mega Chen and uses robotic powers to negate system ignore.

collides Genki-Damnit Kamehameha with True Hadoken^Charge Shot+

CHEN Uses HONK with critical Damage. But since you opened her ear on the blase, She loses 1/2 her HP. Chen Chrges up another HONK

I decide to charge up Ultimate Jokebattlesversal Spirit Bomb due to the Critical Damage.

Just in case, I circle around Chen in order to get ready to dodge in case I miss.

CHEN shoots Super Honk while you are charging. causing Trinfinite damage

Ransu rapid combos back, making it a rapid ORAORAORA and MUDAMUDAMUDA contest.

Suddenly, Ransu fires a Glitch Kamehameha near Chen's ribs with one hand.

Chen looses an arm and 1/4 HP, CHEN is in critical condition

CHEN uses Magic Wand and starts to do a dance.

you are currently unaware of what the dance does, as she waits for ransu to attack

Dance Effect ACTIVATED

CHEN dies, the clone dies, Ransu loses 1/2 HP due to dance effect.

Congragulations Bread, your Ransu is now King of the Hill, here are some tips and rules for defending your title.

1. As King of the Hill, Ransu is not allowed to move "off field," or else he dies and KOTH is passed to a character of another user.

2. You are allowed to use your other profiles to help defend Ransu. They are also allowed to freely move "off field" and "on field." This is Highly NOT reccomended. Because if they all die at once, you are out of the game.

3. However, if you DO choose to have your profiles all out at once, and if at least one of them is "on field" during ransu's death, you can pass over KOTH onto that character.

Good luck defending your title.

I have revealed Mico09 as another one of my characters I am using, he is "off field" currently.

Right now Ransu is currently the only character "on field" If no one comes to challenge him within 7 days, Bread automatically wins the game.

ok ALex, Its you vs Ransu. but bread is using Ransu, so wait till he comes back and fight with Ransu then.

Yeah Party!!

*puts top memer hat on top of the top of the top memer hat on top of the top of the top memer hat*

Cardboard Cutout of Michael Rosen's Face:

• Does nothing because it's an immobile carboard cutout of Michael Rosen's Face, it is not even capable of sentient thought*

Cardboard Cutout of Michael Rosen's Face is eliminated.

My next character I will use is the 90s Power Rangers.

90s Power Rangers:

• They all throw tons of fake punches with blatantly terrible acting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back