• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The seven that would obtain godhood Vs The fallen one that bested god (GRACE).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satan (Composite Devilman) Vs The Godwoken (Divinity: Original Sin 2).

Speed is equalized (to avoid an obvious stomp).

Both are 2-C.

Both parties
The Godwoken
Sorry we aren't the 7 deadly sins but it's game over for you!.

are aware of each other's species but not aware of each other's abilities, let the holy war begin!.
Fallen Angel: 7

Rising Deities: 0

Satan (Devilman manga)
This isn't a game but I intent to win!.

What's their opening move?, Satan seem resistant to Godwoken's deadly hax like Existence Erasure. Though tho least levels of which I don't know.

They are both trying to end the battle ASAP (via KO, BFR or kill), so I guess The Godwoken open up with Fate manipulation while Satan goes for BFR.

Also I agree both opponents; void manipulation/existence erasure abilities and resistances seem to cancel each other out.

Even if the Godwoken can't eat his entire existence, as a Source Vampire he should be able to selectively pick apart someone's being.

I see no soul manip resistance, so if things get dire for the GW he can just jump into Satan's soul and hang out.

Assaltwaffle said:
Even if the Godwoken can't eat his entire existence, as a Source Vampire he should be able to selectively pick apart someone's being.

I see no soul manip resistance, so if things get dire for the GW he can just jump into Satan's soul and hang out.
Tbh both parties have the means to end the battle with their Hax; Satan has no resistance to Soul manipulation meanwhile The Godwoken have no resistance to time manipulation or BFR, its a matter of who haxes who first.

His abilities usually activates with a thought but he does some times use brute force if he is really enjoying the battle, generally speaking he normally defeats foes with a mixture of passive charisma and outsmarting them.

Isn't this unfair for the fact that their regen is just Low-Godly and Satan can put down Demon with Mid-Godly Regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back