• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second Hokage confronts the Slayer of the Uchiha

I think Tobirama wins considering his skill/experience and variety of jutsu, and possibly being able to beat Minato who beats Itachi. He should know some sealing jutsu that can finish him before being hit by genjutsu or Susanoo

Not sure Amateratsu would be Itachi’s best option with water jutsu and flying Raijin. But maybe Tobi should at least get basic knowledge and prep so he can seal Itachi

Not sure Amateratsu would be Itachi’s best option with water jutsu and flying Raijin.
Water Jutsu wouldn't be a good option, Amaterasu would just burn him, and the flames would spread all over the battlefield.
But maybe Tobi should at least get basic knowledge and prep so he can seal Itachi
Again, Tobirama has no Sealing in his profile. If you want to add it, you'd have to make a CRT.

And I could do the same thing with regard to Izanagi, which Itachi knows about, and say "Itachi is sealed, uses Izanagi and kills Tobirama from behind".

Since he's a kage, he should at least know how to make seals. The person who invented most of the techniques is Tobirama. Surely he knows how to make a seal. He did not use it only in the wars we see on the screen. I don't think Tobirama will have a situation like Gai not being able to seal.

Since he's a kage, he should at least know how to make seals. The person who invented most of the techniques is Tobirama. Surely he knows how to make a seal. He did not use it only in the wars we see on the screen. I don't think Tobirama will have a situation like Gai not being able to seal.
The point is that VsB is based on feats, not speculations (however logical they may be), and from the feats, Tobirama has never shown anything.

Even if we enter the field of speculation, which seal would be effective enough to seal Itachi without getting close?

Tobirama should be able to recognize an Uchiha, I doubt he’d easily fall for genjutsu. So it’s either Tobirama wins or he can’t kill Itachi.

Last edited:
The point is that VsB is based on feats, not speculations (however logical they may be), and from the feats, Tobirama has never shown anything.
So, can he render Itachi unable to move with his action against Sasuke? I know that the side that remains inactive loses.

Tobirama is stronger overall, but cannot do anything to negate Edo's regeneration It is reasonable to assume that Tobirama knows fuinjutsu technique, but there is no way to prove it conclusively.

If I'm not mistaken, in order for Bfr to be turned into a victory condition, the opponent must not return to the battlefield for 1 week. So Tobirama has to teleport Itachi to a place far away where he won't be able to return to the battlefield for a full week.

If I'm not mistaken, in order for Bfr to be turned into a victory condition, the opponent must not return to the battlefield for 1 week. So Tobirama has to teleport Itachi to a place far away where he won't be able to return to the battlefield for a full week.
And considering that Itachi wouldn't kill him in the thousandth chance he gets.

English please
ᚠᛚᛁᛁᛜ ᚱᚨᛃᛁᚾ ᚲᚨᚾ ᛏᛖᛚᛖᛈᛟᚱᛏ ᚨᚲᚱᛟᛊᛊ ᛞᛁᛗᛖᚾᛊᛟᚾᛊ ᛊᛟ ᛏᛟᛒᛁᚱᚨᛗᚨ ᚲᚨᚾ ᛞᛖᚠᛁᚾᛁᛏᛖᛚᛁ ᛏᛖᛚᛖᛈᛟᚱᛏ ᛁᛏᚨᚲᚺᛁ ᚠᚨᚱ ᛖᚾᛟᚢᚷᚺ.

ᚠᛚᛁᛁᛜ ᚱᚨᛃᛁᚾ ᚲᚨᚾ ᛏᛖᛚᛖᛈᛟᚱᛏ ᚨᚲᚱᛟᛊᛊ ᛞᛁᛗᛖᚾᛊᛟᚾᛊ ᛊᛟ ᛏᛟᛒᛁᚱᚨᛗᚨ ᚲᚨᚾ ᛞᛖᚠᛁᚾᛁᛏᛖᛚᛁ ᛏᛖᛚᛖᛈᛟᚱᛏ ᛁᛏᚨᚲᚺᛁ ᚠᚨᚱ ᛖᚾᛟᚢᚷᚺ.
My brother speaks the language of the Gokturks
🗣🔥

Back