• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not a go to move in character, and the Totsuka Blade ignores durability so it could pierce the core. Idk if the fight would even get to that point tbh.
Totsuka blade would have to be long enough for him to reach the core, which I highly doubt unless he's right next to it.

But Itachi by himself plus 6 paths + summons, he might stretch his chakra thin to stop himself from getting jumped, only to get clapped while he's low on stamina. If Pain keeps the proper distance between Itachi and Naraka/Preta path, Itachi isn't going the distance.

Totsuka blade would have to be long enough for him to reach the core, which I highly doubt unless he's right next to it.
Idk, that sword's pretty damn long. And even if he has to be right next to it, he can just do it then.
But Itachi by himself plus 6 paths + summons, he might stretch his chakra thin to stop himself from getting jumped, only to get clapped while he's low on stamina. If Pain keeps the proper distance between Itachi and Naraka/Preta path, Itachi isn't going the distance.
He can rock the weaker Paths easily, and probably get Naraka with a feint like Naruto did. It'd be difficult though, I'll give you that.

itachi’s main thing against pain is his speed so idk what would happen if you equalize it. Does it mean that only tendos speed is equal to itachis or all six pains have the same speed as itachi

Pretty sure that match used alive Itachi, which at the time was Part 1 Itachi. Regardless, alive Itachi doesn't fare that much better, in my opinion. The Six Paths of Pain are too diverse with their abilities, and Nagato already has prior intel about Itachi, while Itachi doesn't know much about Pain's abilities in comparison, or at least not that I'm aware of.

The Six Paths of Pain and their shared vision give them a tremendous advantage. Pain can absorb the Amaterasu using the Petra Path, can use multiple summons with the Animal Path, and the Deva Path can push Itachi out of the Susanoo if he chooses to use it. Even if Itachi manages to take down one of them using his genjutsu, the Naraka Path will fix them, and because the Pains can attack from multiple directions, the Yata Mirror won't be able to nullify all the attacks. Itachi doesn't have any answers for the Chibaku Tensei, either. Itachi's stamina isn't the best, since even using the Amaterasu once was draining for him, and he could only use the Mangekyo Sharingan three times a day before needing to rest.
Nagato would’ve unironically have died when edo itachi put amatersu on him if wasnt for kabuto intervening

itachi’s main thing against pain is his speed so idk what would happen if you equalize it. Does it mean that only tendos speed is equal to itachis or all six pains have the same speed as itachi
Imma say relative to all of them including Tendo

Back