• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That seems cool. Speaking of keys, the Mane 6 still need a key for the friendship thing they did against Sombra.

Let's discuss whether or not Discord feats in the premier (stomping Sombra casually, literally taking no damage from a full power blast, and is seemingly so strong even the thought of him being damaged at all by King Sombra is proposterous (though that might just be Discord being Discord)) are enough for an At least, and especially for the elements. Please, let's get the main topic out of the way. This is supposed to be a revision from season 9 premier feats.

I personally believe Discord should have an At Least, though stuff such as scaling with Tirek clearly shows he probably isn't High 4-C or anything, so it's arguable.

Ok. But I mean potentially Star Level+ (2.8x star level). And what tier would you say Power of Friendship Mane 6 is? Clearly, it's at least 4-C, but where from 4-C to High 4-C would you put it?

There's not really any evidence to put it into High 4-C, right? All they did with it was squash Sombra, which is no superior to what the Elements or the Crystal Heart did to him.

I'd say it's probably roughly comparable to the elements. And I think the elements are At least Star Level.

Also, I think the elements should probably get hax resistance, considering this scene at 0:25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KIh8OuIDCc Twilight says her magic isn't strong enough to stop Sombra's without the elements, but that can't mean raw strength, since she is comparable there. So that means the elements can override hax to a degree.

And the elements' durability shouldn't be Star Level, considering falling onto the ground caused them all to shatter.

While I'm unsure if you can make such changes likes those... I agree with the statistics. Base/ Ponied up/Geode Sci-Twi and Above to High 4-C, as well as Daydream Shimmer and likely Gloriossa due to how high they scale above the regular Elements combined:

Powered Siren = Normal Pony-Up = at least 1x Star, 4-C

3 Siren Combined Attack knocked down the 6 Pony-Up forms. Does each of the Pony-Up forms scale to 3x star?

I believe that Daydream Shimmer and Midnight/Pony-Up Sparkle should be 4-C+ for being at least 5x regular Pony-Up state.

7 Geodes hasn't been shown taking a combined Pony-Up attack before Pony-Up Sparkle, so she should be 4-C, 1-3x Star

Why do you say High 4-C?

Because of All-Alicorn Twilight Sparkle and Tirek's added bonus. It was agreed that she was 4x Alicorn Level Entities... Tirek was equal, meaning he is also 4x Alicorn Level. Then added that power equals 8x. Meaning 8x Alicorn Level likely equals Tier High 4-C... Something like this was used to upgrade them to this tier a while back... Meaning the difference between Baseline Alicorn Level + High 4-C is a mere 8x.

One of the elements [Rarity] has tier 4 feat of damaging the Dazzlings.... As well ashuman Twilight [Not Sci-Twi] doing it later on as well... We can assume each of them are since rarity's isn't the strongest offensively. That's 7x already.

Move onto Daydream Shimmer... She had the power of all the humane elements plus the mirror... Which is easily 7x.

Daydream was actually solidly losing the fight while Midnight wasn't struggling or exerting any power. Midnight had access to all the elements powers plus the mirror, which has a statement about them Alicorns being unable to do anything to affect it until the next moon, meaning their level of power as of that current Equestria couldn't reverse this... Which at an lowball is another 2x.

Gloriossa was scaled to at least 5x-7x via the statement they couldn't do anything about her, even when all together in one corner, heavily implying their combined power couldn't do anything.. They said "We need you [Sci-Twi] !".. Directly hinting this. Also, Rarity's defense, which is about comparable to 7x due to Defending Gloriossa's Attack... Was shattered by Sci-Twi nigh-efffortlessly along with Gloriossa's attack, and then Gloriossa proceeded to be overpowered with the greatest of ease, with Gloriossa being unable to respond and just struggle.

It isn't hard to assume that Sci-Twi is at least 8x Alicorn Level... Thusly fitting the requirement for becoming High 4-C

I was under the impression that the mirror was empty after Sci-Twi absorbed it all. Sunset then used it to combine her powers with her friends, being 6x Star.

Magic of Friendship > 3 combined Sirens >= 7 Pony-Ups = 7x star

Should absorbing the portal equal an addition 1x Star level? Possibly

Daydream = Midnight = Pony-Up Sci-Twi = At least 6x Star, possibly 7x Star

7 Geodes = At least 5x Star, possibly higher

When scaling, being superior to someone else doesn't make that character 1x more in that scale. That's why FiM Rainbow Power is at least 8x Star, possibly higher and not 9x star. There's not real way to properly scale anything higher without some shown/stated power addition or multiplier.

... Extremely likely

I agree with that first scaling chain.

Midnight and Pony-Up Sci-Twi are the same person. Pony-Up is when she accepts her powers as good, not bad... And Daydream isn't stronger... She's significantly weaker than Midnight even with a similar amp. The only reason she even managed to overpower Midnight was through Spike getting Sci-Twi's attention... But before then Daydream was being overpowered with a smile on Midnight's face and without much effort. She was bloodlusted and making it as slow and painful as possible, so she wasn't really trying. Compare it to 17 vs Toppo when Toppo had an advantage but a distraction came that turned the tables and they lost their concentration just long enough to get bodied.... Same principle.

And then the differnece between them should be enough to warrant High 4-C since the difference is at least 2x between each ">" symbol. Especially considering the Geode amp... Or the fact hat Rarity's defensive wall , which stopped Gloriosa's 7 Geode Assault, was oneshotted by an releasing of Sci-Twi's Magic along with the attack that was overpowering said wall at the same time.

As I said, you can't throw in a 2x because you are superior to someone. Theres no real proof for a 2x increase for what you previously stated

A 6-7x Star Sci-Twi should logically be able to break Rarity's 5x Star shield.

If anything, 2x an opponent for no selling an attack possibly works in Dragon Ball because the creator explicitly states that taking no damage requires twice the power of the opponent.

Should we really be making all these Equestria Girls upgrades? The logic seems sound enough, but the only thing agreed upon by staff was upgrading the Low 4-Cs to 4-C iirc.

I didnt agree with doing the upgrades right now.. But to be quite fair feedback for these types of things takes a long time. I made an entire thread about it and no one responded for months.

I'm still not sure why geode magic was thought of as stronger than everything else. It's just random bits of essence that landed in a cave from the mirror. Also, in Twilight's profile, one of the keys isn't highlighted. And I think it's too early to make the changes before major staff members could comment.

Also, again. It's fine to discuss some EQG changes, but can we at least talk about the MLP changes a little?

I don't know. I think someone should ask some staff members about it, but I don't know if they should be changed back just yet.

@Sparkle & @Light... Unsure how to proceed. I would ask Darkanine or Azathoth but neither are responsive enough ... Plus we already have the approval of an Knowledgable Member so our changes in their eyes could be justified.

Because it was superior to everything else , and provided enough of an amp untop of their regular states to be noted on the profiles. The 7 Geodes Amped Gloriossa stomped the Ponified Elements significantly, and was described as someone they couldn't do anything to, despite having access to the Magic of Friendship. The only chance they had was Sci-Twi... Which funnily enough is on par with Gloriossa in Base and stomps her as Ponified State.

And I'm certain casually stomping someone or being completely unaffected by their attacks is at bare minimum accepted universally as 2x difference.

He was against it because there was no proof the Dazzlings were getting their true powers back.... Which Adagios' statement contradicts completely. We didn't have access to that statement, so before then it was merely based on the Dazzlings looking like their Prime selves.

Didn't the 7 Geodes amped Gloriosa stomp the ponified elements who were getting their magic from the geodes she was wearing?

Um...how long has it been since you watched Legend of Everfree? The point of the movie was partly that they were trying to figure out what about the camp gave them magical powers. Rainbow lost her powers when she got far away from Camp Everfree because her magic was given to her by the Geodes.

Because I don't consider it AP related. I consider it hax related additions (with two exceptions)... as in Magical powers... as in specific haxes such as Pinkie blowing something up, Sci-Twi having telekenesis, Rainbow's "Gotta go fast amp!" and others. This was stated in the movie:

Pinkie Pie: [gasps] Being at camp is giving us all new magical abilities!
Abilities is the key word Their actual inner magical AP never truly changed.. or was hinted to change... Maybe except for Sci-Twi being able to destroy Gloriossa's vines with her telekenessis with usage of her magic.. Which was stated consistently that her magic was the "exception".. The fact they can Pony-Up (Not used to saying that even now...) without any external sources contradicts the fact they are dependent on it for AP reasons.

I don't think that was what it meant...Because otherwise, why would breaking some vines be a problem? In general, the girls in LoE and later have seemed to have less bombastic and large feats than in movie's 1, 2, and 3. Ask anyone, and I think they'll agree that their AP came from the geodes in that movie.

Can you show us a line from the script or a scene from the movie that supports your claim that the humane 6 are drawing AP from the Geodes.

Well, they were surprised that they were using magic at all. So it doesn't make sense that their AP came from something seperate. The friendship magic can be used if they're playing music or demonstrating their element. What you should be asking is how the AP could possibly be from Friendship magic.

I mean it doesn't make sense that any of their magic was coming from something other than the geodes. The focus of that movie in terms of magic was on the geodes.

Let's wipe the board and start from the beginning.

We all agree that being at the camp altered affected them. It's constantly said that they got new magic. It's heavily implied that these changes are caused by being near the geodes. Sunset could feel the Equestrian magic coming from the 2 unused geodes, so it's likely that Gloriosa could suppress the magic of her 5 geodes somehow. In any case, the humane 7 are tapping into the ambiant magic of the geodes.

Twilight has telekinesis.

Applejack has enhanced strength.

Rarity got diamond shields.

Pinkie got exploding projectiles.

Fluttershy can talk to animals.

Rainbow Dash got super speed.

Sunset has telepathy.

When fighting Gloriosa, the girls weren't surprised about Ponying-Up without a song or element demonstration. It's possible that they learned how to control their Pony-Up magic.

But wouldn't it make more sense in context of the movie for the pony-up to be from the geodes? I mean, they've shown pony-ups later with just the power of the geodes. Also, it was at least semi-explained in the last movies, so I don't think it just happened without us knowing.

So to reiterate: Does anyone mind if I change back the Equestria Girls profiles to their previous ratings? At the very least until knowledgable '''staff members''' give their approval?

Do you have any evidence of the geodes directly allowing the Pony-Up state at the climax of the movie, not just speculation?

Back