• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because Twilight should scale to Sombra in her base form, this makes All-Alicorn Twilight a 4x multiplier from her base, or 4-C+. Double that and you get over 1000 tenatons.

So we have:

Celestia and Luna = Star (4-C)

Sombra = at least Star

Celestia + Luna = 2x Star

Discord, Tirek w/ Most Pony Magic = at least 2x Star

All Alicorn Magic Twilight, Tirek w/ chaos = at least 4x Star

Rainbow Power > Full Power Tirek = at least 8x Star (High 4-C)

What do the staff say?

I really don't think Sombra should be 2x 4-C. 4-C x2 stomped him so bad he was banished for a thousand years. You don't scale to double 4-C by getting stomped by it.

So

4-C: Alicorn Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Starlight, Sombra, Starswirl, Tempest w/ magic bombs, Post-Love Chrysalis, Sirens, and Post-Shining Armor Tirek

At least 4-C: Elements of Harmony, Discord, Crystal Heart, Post-Mane 6 Tirek, Power of Love Cadence and Shining Armor

4-C+: All Alicorn Twilight, Post-Discord Tirek, and Storm King w/ Staff of Sacanas

High 4-C: Full Power Tirek and Rainbow Power

No idea where Pony of Shadows would be.

Well, Pony of Shadows was only banished by the Old Pillars. So, he must be at least equal to Star Swirl or higher.

Twilight = Country Level

Alicorn Twilight S4-S8: At least Country Level?

Alicorn Twilight Season 9: Star Level

But he pushed against two sets of elements and several alicorn level characters for a while. Also, I don't think she would've gotten 2 tiers stronger in the blink of an eye for no reason. She was either always 4-C like I've always thought, or she gradually became stronger from growing as an alicorn.

At least 6-B: Mane 6

At least 6-B, possibly Low 4-C: S4-8 Alicorn Twilight, Cadence

4-C: Alicorn Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Starlight, Sombra, Starswirl, Tempest w/ magic bombs, Post-Love Chrysalis, Sirens, and Post-Shining Armor Tirek

At least 4-C: Elements of Harmony, Discord, Crystal Heart, Post-Mane 6 Tirek, Power of Love Cadence and Shining Armor

4-C+: All Alicorn Twilight, Post-Discord Tirek, Pony of Shadows, and Storm King w/ Staff of Sacanas

High 4-C: Full Power Tirek and Rainbow Power

Or maybe Alicorn Twi in general is 4-C. I don't see any reason why she would get stronger. Ponies don't generally train. Also. Grogar would be At the very least 6-B, possibly High 4-C for making Tirek nervous.

... I personally believe the EQG should be upgrade to Tier 4 as well... Because based on the narrative of MLP it woud make the most sense to say that the Element of Magic is at least comparable to the ponies who lifted the sun, if not Alicorn Level entities.

... I personally believe the EQG should be upgrade to Tier 4 as well... Because based on the narrative of MLP it woud make the most sense to say that the Element of Magic is at least comparable to the ponies who lifted the sun, if not Alicorn Level entities.

Oof If I didn't make it any clearer I agree with tier 4 starswirl & alicorn twilight

Also, are we agreeing that the Elements are glass cannons since they have been destroyed twice easily? Once by Nightmare Moon, and again by falling from the tree.

So, Twilight and Starswirl and Starlight to 4-C, All-Alicorn Twilight and Post-Discord Tirek to 4-C+, RP and FP Tirek to High 4-C, Power of Friendship Mane 6 to At least 4-C, Sombra ability additions, At least Low 4-C Grogar, Stygian to High 4-C durability, At least 4-C elements, Discord, Power of Love Cadance and Shining, and 4-C+ Storm King? I believe that all makes sense. Am I missing anything?

Also, I know this is a really random thing to bring up, but shouldn't the Mane 6 be in their mid-late 20s by now?

About EQG: Most of it is speculation, having to do with being capable of enslaving all of Equestria and things of that nature with a statement from Sunset.... And you know she wasn't talking about the humans because they'd be bodied instantly by the fillies and regular ponies... And she obviously knows of the Alicorns.

The Elements shouldnt be too much weaker apart than when they are together. The Mirror also couldn't be affected by Alicorn level entities according to the original movie, yet Sci-Twi is empowered by that very magic and was actually destroying Equestria... So... Yeah.

I'll need to find actual scans and stuff sure, but this is my general line of reasoning.

Hmm... If the MLP transcripts is anything to go by:

> Statement that Sci-Twi's power was going to destroy both the MLP World + Pony World:

Mirror Magic:

Twilight Sparkle: Overpowered by a magic I couldn't control and created a rift between two worlds, almost destroying both of them in the process. (This is Sci-Twi speaking)

> Statement that Sunset planned to rule Equestria

Sunset Shimmer: [to Snips and Snails] Round them up and bring them to the portal. [to Twilight and friends] Spoiler alert: I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school; I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army behind me, I am going to get it!

(Again... It's far more reasonable to assume she's referring to mostly her own power than a few teenage kids... Unless they were amped... Considering how even fillies could oneshot every human on the planet that doesn't have magic)

The Dazzlings that were described to be capable of "ruling all Equestria", similar to Sunset, required Alicorn Level entities to handle it:

Twilight Sparkle: If the sirens had their way, they would have divided and conquered all of Equestria. But a certain Star Swirl the Bearded wasn't having it. Rumor has it he found a way to banish them to another world ― one where he believed their magic power would be lost. That world must have been the one where my Canterlot High friends live.

The first thing I'd like to notice is that they didn't think they can gain their full forms because theere wasn't "any" Equestrian Magic at all... Before the Magic Surge:

Before the Magic Surge:

Adagio Dazzle: The energy in this world isn't the same as in Equestria. We can only gain so much power here.

After the Magic Surge

Adagio Dazzle: This is it, girls. The moment we've been waiting for.

Sonata Dusk: Lunch?!

Adagio Dazzle: [groan] The chance to get our true Equestrian magic back

&

Adagio Dazzle: It won't be the same as the times before! There is Equestrian magic here. Their negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding.

&

Debatably the best statement to prove such a implication: The direct confirmation of the fact their full/true powers were being restored:

Adagio Dazzle: You feel that, girls? Our true power is being restored.

Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk: [giggling]

Meaning they not only were they confident at that point that they can get their "True Level" of power back using the magic around them , they were actually getting it back... which is supported by ... what ? By the fact they can transform back into their original forms at the end of the movie... Although they are defeated. This is before Midnight Sparkle... So let's put that into consideration.... Because it's extremely likely Midnight is far beyond the True Dazzlings.

However, the interesting case was the fact that the humans were using the energy of the Element of Magic ( a small portion of it )

Twilight Sparkle: Hmm. My crown was returned to Equestria, but some of its magic must have remained here at Canterlot High. Now that we're all back together, we can use that magic on the sirens. Just like when we were able to use it on Sunset Shimmer when she turned into that horrifyingly awful winged monster! No offense.

Meaning the Scaling could be considered this:

Twilight Sparkle (Midnight Manifestation ; They were confident she could defeat Gloriossa now despite the fact she originally stomped the other Elements, who should be stronger than when they defeated the Dazzlings and empowered Daydream Shimmer) / Post-Everfree Elements of Harmony>> Gloriossa w/ Seven Diodes (Stomped the Everfree Elements in their first fight w/o much effort, despite being th very same ones used on the Dazzlings) >>>> EQG (Legend of Everfree ; Stated to be the strongest magic prior to Gloriossa showing up) >> Midnight Sparkle / Element of Magic >> Regular Element of Magic >> Daydream Shimmer Element of Magic (They stated they the Dazzlings &>>> Rainbow Rock EQG (New Power) >= True Dazzlings >> Starswirl who is now considered to be equal to Celestia & Luna.

Yes it basically makes it so that unless they have the Elements of Harmony in hand they won't be able to beat any of these guys hand to hand.

Any questions and or objections ?

Back