• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Or High 4-C. He should logically be stronger than Tirek, who should now be High 4-C, scaling from Twilight. Unless we wanna theorize she somehow got stronger since season 4 for some reason?

@Sparkle do you view Glow as Tier 4 ? I would assume so since you placed Glow being unsettled by his strength to support his tier , I mean I know there was one part of her blindsighting Starlight (even those I believe she should still have to scale somewhat to even do significant damage)... And channeling that power , even from the artifact, requires some level of tier 4 power anyways...

I do believe people are going to use the MLP Movie to say what happened here in the premiere (wordplay... sorry that was a bad joke)... was a outlier.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I do believe people are going to use the MLP Movie to say what happened here in the premiere (wordplay... sorry that was a bad joke)... was a outlier.
Feats >> Statements. It goes for characters trying to wank their own power, and for characters trying to downplay their own power.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Sparkle do you view Glow as Tier 4 ? I would assume so since you placed Glow being unsettled by his strength to support his tier , I mean I know there was one part of her blindsighting Starlight (even those I believe she should still have to scale somewhat to even do significant damage)... And channeling that power , even from the artifact, requires some level of tier 4 power anyways...

No. I was just mentioning her because she doesn't get unsettled easily. Eh, it could just be catching her off guard. And I don't see why you have to be tier 4 to use artifacts. I think she's more in tier 7 or 8. I don't think she's physically much different from any other foal/filly.

Show>Movie

I don't see how Starswirel is stronger than the sisters. They were all working together to destroy the vines. I also don't agree with Cozy being MCB, in fact I strongly disagree with Sweetie Bell and Applebloom having those ratings, as it's saying they have them by being comparable to other ponies, even though they're kids, but that's for another discussion thread, which I will start soon. One thing I will say is that Sombra is ludicrously strong for a unicorn. Twilight said that she and the others couldn't beat him in a straight up fight, and he effortlessly put Starlight under his control like the rest of Ponyville. Seeing how Twilight and Starlight should be just below Starswirel, this would imply that Sombra is stronger than him as well. He seems to be the most powerful unicorn in Equestrian history. Since the comics are clearly not canon now, that raises the question of who he is and just how the heck he got so strong. Where did that freak get that power?

Nevermind. I recalled that scene wrong. But he at least appeared to be roughly on par. I see what you mean. But her physcial power isn't the impressive thing about her.With prep, she has control over a whole army of ponies, which could mean low tier 7, and if she had been given the resources, she could probably have manipulated all off Equestria into doing her bidding, thus making her probably collectively tier 5 or 6. Well, once she got inspiration, Twilight was somewhat on par with him. Hax could negate conventional durability, which I think is the case for Sombra.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I don't see how Starswirel is stronger than the sisters. They were all working together to destroy the vines.
One thing I will say is that Sombra is ludicrously strong for a unicorn. Twilight said that she and the others couldn't beat him in a straight up fight, and he effortlessly put Starlight under his control like the rest of Ponyville. Seeing how Twilight and Starlight should be just below Starswirl, this would imply that Sombra is stronger than him as well. He seems to be the most powerful unicorn in Equestrian history.
No one said he was, but rather, comparable based on that scene.

Clearly she was wrong. And when you consider how easily he put them under mind control, it's arguable that is what prevented them from outright winning. Because when it comes to brute magic, Twilight was clearly holding her own, only mildly struggling with his blasts. She's clearly comparable despite her own statements. Statements mind you, that were made by the same Twilight who had absolutely no confidence in herself at the time, and once she actually bothered fighting back, was actually sparring with him.

Strongest villians currently:

1. Sombra (Should be at least stronger than Chrysalis at full power)

2. Tirek 2nd~ish form (he should be nearing 4-C although would still lose to Celestia)

3.Chrysalis (Starved)

Grogar is featless so it's too early to tell (he will most likely even surpass the elements if he is supposed to be the biggest bad in the show)

Firestorm808 said:
Is the Crystal Heart considered stronger than the regular Elements of Harmony now?
I don't think so. Both were able to defeat Sombra, but the elements also are a part of rainbow power, which is far stronger than Sombra.

So, Twilight revisions? Discord revisions? Cozy Glow and Grogar profiles? Mind Manipulation resistance for the elements? Friendship Power keys?

There's creating curtain rifts and stomping Sombra and maybe turning his attacks to food.

Also, I just realized Grogar does have a profile, but he should be given At the very least 6-C, for transforming Tirek, and likely High 4-C considering he's the final villain, and because due to Twilight being confirmed 4-C basically, there are other high 4-C MLP villains.

The curtain things are probably just some kind of spatial manip and him stopping Sombra's attacks is just Transmutation likely.

But also, he confirmed Sombra's full power attack did nothing to him. In general, this Season 9 premier seemed to paint him as more OP than he seemed before. I think he should be At least 4-C, honestly.

And again, are we gonna change the scaling for the MLP villains now that Twilight should be 4-C?

But I think it should make him At least 4-C. Which is not there. I don't know why MLP keeps being downplayed. If Celestia is casually 4-C, she should be more than baseline, and the difference to High 4-C is only 6.71x. I'd say a lot of characters are At least 4-C/High 4-C, but not even rainbow power is High 4-C.

Also, we still need to add a friendship magic form.

The only scalable feats we have are the Country Level and Star level ones. Unless you can prove the multipliers to the next tier over, they should stay as 4-C.

Twilight was relative to Sombra. Cadance is relative to Twilight. Celestia and Luna are easily 4-C. Tirek at full power is twice as poweful. And Rainbow Power is much stronger than Tirek. So FP Tirek is undeniably High 4-C, and so is RP. And Stygian might be as well.

At the moment this is the general scaling:

Rainbow Power > Full Power Tirek (8x Star)> All Alicorn Magic Twilight = Tirek w/ Discord's power (4x Star) > Tirek w/ most pony magic >= Discord > Celestia + Luna (2x Star) >= Nightmare Moon > Celestia = Luna (Star)

Elements > Discord

Crystal Heart > Celestia + Luna (2x Star) > Sombra

Alicorn Twilight w/ friendship magic > Sombra

Rainbow Power > Crystal Heart = Elements?

The gap between 4-C and High 4-C is 6.71x

Discord is at least 2x Luna/Celestia

Possibly, Tirek w/ chaos is at least 2x Discord.

We know that FP Tirek is at least 2x Tirek w/ chaos.

Don't forget all Alicorn twilight should be 4x Star level and Tirek was able t match her, so Full power Tirek would be 8x

Twi-1+

Cadance-1+

Celestia-1+

Luna-1+

Post-Discord Tirek-4+

1+1+1+1+4=8

8+=Full Power Tirek

8++=Rainbow Power

Firestorm808 said:
At the moment, we can prove at least a 4 out of the needed 6.71 multiplier.
Twilight scales to Sombra actually, so that gives you the 4 you need.

And no, you can't say she was boosted by the Elements or Magic of Friendship. Every single time she was boosted by it without actually firing it, we visibly see an indicator for it, like the protective bubble against Discord, or the Elements slowly forming a stream to break Sombra's fear spell, or Twilight glowing when she stalemates Sombra's beam (The fourth beam, not the 3 that came before it).

Back