• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The scaling about Guy's 1 Gate

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Ok, this thread here was approved, so he have a 5x multiplier for the Gates. Jvando explained stuffs on the thread so check it.

Guy, using the 6 and the 7th Gates, scale to Relativistic because of Kisame (I don't even know why Guy is Rel+ with the 6th Gate). So, this makes his base form 7549291.19064 m/s. We all know the 6th gate amp Guy to be relativistic, but we can make a backscaling to find his base speed.

So, Guy's base form should scale to Mach 22203.79, wich is sub-rel and make a lot of sense. We need to discuss the scaling now.

The keys for Might are messed up tbh. Is his 6th gate key on his profile??

6th gate scales to the V2 jins and ofc 7th gate scales higher. The reasoning for guy is messed up like the keys

It will be better when we finish the 7-A and 6-C revisions, but I added the 6th Gates key on his profile on my sandbox

@M3X

I don't understand how did you found his base speed from 6th Gate as after 1st Gate, Gates amp unquantifiable (from what I remember). Can you explain that?

A backscaling. Devide his current speed by the Gates multiplier, wich is 5 times. We know the 6th Gate increase much more than 5x, so it is a low end

6th Gate Speed/5 = 5th Gate Speed/5 = 4th Gate/5 = 4th Gate/5 = 3rd Gate/5 = 2th Gate/5 = 1st Gate/5?

Something like this?

We don't consider 1-5 gates because Guy never used them, so the 5x multiplier apply only for the 6th as a low end

When Guy opens 6th gate he also opens 1 to 5th Gate, it doesn't matter he open them one by one or directly.

Back