• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy (Eighth Gate) vs Nappa (0-9-0) (GRACE)

Yeah sorry I meant evading and dodging, not outright running away lol. He was easily dodging Tien, Krillin AND Piccolo's attacks and they all scale to him in speed iirc. Guy, who is slower, is going to be very easy to dodge. Granted once Guy starts throwing out the bigger attacks, it won't be easy, but flight is most definitely an option.
It takes more than just speed to dodge attacks. Guy is more skilled and has AoEs. He also doesn't even need clean shots. He is strong enough to damage Nappa through a block meaning he will have to cleanly dodge every hit as to not take any damage. Guy also has danmaku and the temporary paralysis technique. He can also semi fly by kicking at the air to propel himself.

Well, forgot about the scouter

Well nappa will definetely know that guy is stronger than him, so he will probally try ro dodge his moves

Im gonna switch my vote to nappa then, all he need to do is avoid guy's attacks and at the same time hit him with ki attacks

And considering the guy can do this by lifting his fingers, it should not be that hard to nappa to hit his opp, especially considering the speed advantage
images

How long is Guy's form exactly? I'm not the most knowledgeable on Naruto.
Naruto pfp

The form itself probably lands only 5-10 minutes. The fight itself lasted only two episodes and even then it's padded with scenes of supporting characters and flashbacks, Hagoromo talking to both Naruto and Sasuke, and Naruto suddenly showing up to save Guy.

Last edited:
Well, forgot about the scouter

Well nappa will definetely know that guy is stronger than him, so he will probally try ro dodge his moves

Im gonna switch my vote to nappa then, all he need to do is avoid guy's attacks and at the same time hit him with ki attacks

And considering the guy can do this by lifting his fingers, it should not be that hard to nappa to hit his opp, especially considering the speed advantage
images
Vote changed. We have officially entered grace.

"Aww, I broke it Vegeta. It must be made of something weak, like paper mache, or radditz." FRA

Last edited:
Alright, now we got 8 votes for Nappa, and 0 votes for Guy. Nappa wins the vote count by a landslide.

A rare W for Nappa, but sad to see Guy had to take another L for it. My guy was built-different.

Might make more Naruto vs DBZ matches in the future, though finding one where the Naruto chars don't outhax and where the DBZ chars don't AP stomp is quite rare.

Maybe Majestic Attire Susano'o (by Boruto era Nard and Sauce) vs Great Ape Veggie. What do y'all think about that?

Back